It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof** that 'someone' is communicating to me in dreams. **As near as possible, anyway.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Greetings all.. I had another of the seemingly very significant dreams last night, again with information encoded that seems to suggest an external influence.

I will be creating a new thread to document it, and will add a link here later on for all who are interested to come over and have a look. It seems that ATS has become my dream journal for the time being!

Here's the link to the new thread:

Second dream with suggestions of an external influence. Boeing, BAE Systems referenced.

edit on 9-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding link

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Amazing dream OP, what I really enjoyed is how subconsciously it made sense. You recieved information that you had no clue about in your waking life, that shows validation. I've had a few myself, including dreams which would be past life experiences, before I knew of the civilizations/ culture (about 5yrs old). Keep a journal, and what or who do you think is comunicating?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

To be honest I'm not really sure about who is communicating, but if I had to guess, I would say it's angelic powers in this case. The part of the dream where a demonic character was restrained and prevented from interfering suggested that there was a positive influence being exerted over the progression of the 'plot' of the dreamscape.

The next night, though I haven't mentioned this previously (got caught up relaying the details of other dreams in the nights following) the demonic character that was restrained in the dream mentioned in the OP came to me in another dream, and this time was able to communicate with me.

It revealed itself as the antichrist, and tried to suggest that it had power over me, gripping my shoulder tightly to suggest dominance. I realised that it must be lying, because I've had experiences where I've been attacked by demonic powers, and if it had unlimited power against me, it wouldn't simply be talking to me, it would be torturing me. In the dream it suggested that its time of earthly power was drawing near, and tried to convince me that it would destroy me soon...

So far, my dreams have fallen into four categories:

a) Angelic, or heavenly influence, where I'm encouraged to keep up the fight
b) Demonic influence - much deception and attempts to crush my faith
c) Potential human influence, by technological means (I have little proof of this, but believe that some dreams have shown suggestions of hypnotic influence, perhaps induced by 'through the wall' technologies)
d) General subconscious murmurings.

The least common at the moment is the general subconscious stuff. I seem to be caught up in a back and forth between the powers of light and darkness. It seems they take turns night by night to influence my dreams (I dream vividly every night, and remember all but the most confused subconscious musings)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I too have a place to go before i an intuitive dream. For me it is a very real place. not so much anymore due to construction for tourist site(due to living on the Jersey Coast) but it is a beach, where i used to meditate. I visualize this place purposely for my own dreams to come to life. I once met my spirit animal there and my current guide.

I believe we all have a place like this and it is a sort of p[lace where your consiousness goes to collect data and remain safe from demons and evil entities' invasion.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

wow, just wow... Amazing, wish i could be in your world..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join