It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is humanity doomed.? Or can we repel the threat to Earth.? From the chaqes.?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The poster is a whackbag that simply regurgitates the same crap over and over in different threads and often goes back after being called out to edit the thread so as not to look stupid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the Galactic Federation soon to be gone. Can humanity survive.? I pray it can. Over the last 10 years. All G8 countrys have spent alot of money. NATO now has the capacity needed to undertake such a mission. With the Galactic Federation soon to pull out of our part of our galaxy. The Question is can NATO repel an attack By the chaqes.?

Guessing he/she is doing it to spam sites and get their SEO up on some nutcase end of the world site or the like....that or is just crazy

edit on 6/6/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
terry, you keep spelling their name wrong.

While it is permissible to do so as an insult, you can not inform people of the dire threat the CHAVS pose.

Their proper name is CHAVS. They are a real threat to the galaxy.

While they look like us on the inside, they are vile and nasty creatures superficially.

They ingest beer as their sole sustenance. We have managed to keep the reserves of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer away from them, we fear the worst. They learned about the cost per can and went into a frenzy.

They have breached our ultra high security field, (volley ball net) and have managed to acquire at least 3 cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.

The result is not yet understood, but our top men speculate that the sheer stupidity and utter vulgarity of the creature formed by this unholy union could be unstoppable.

I urge our leaders to combat this threat with our full military force. We must nuke London and all of southern USA before we lose the planet to the CHAVS. They reproduce like roaches and will soon over run our perimeter.

We have managed to keep them at bay with help wanted signs and lucrative employment opportunities. They will call our bluff sooner or later.

Until then, keep up the good fight and repel the CHAVS.

edit on 6-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

reply to post by BIHOTZ

I hope you 2 are right, and thanks as well

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

@Bihotz. Stop trolling. Ccosmic
heterogeneous
astral
quadratic
Extra-Terrestrial
sentient

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
reply to post by BIHOTZ

@Bihotz. Stop trolling. Ccosmic
heterogeneous
astral
quadratic
Extra-Terrestrial
sentient

TERRY!!!!!

WHY YOU THINK THIS. I NOT TROLL. I GALACTIC FEDERATION. I SAVE WORLD. I HELP MANKIND BECOME SENTIENT-EXTRA TERRESTRIAL.QUADRATIC-ASTRAL-HETEROGENEOUS-AND COSMIC

YOU NO LIKE MY MESSAGE?

I SAVE MANKIND FROM ALIENS WHO FIGHT BATTLES FOR OUR ENERGY. YOU HELP ME NOW OR I ASK CHAVS TO GO GET YOU FOR YOU NOT HELP

WARNED

SPITTLE
GALACTIC AND FEDERALIZED

I THINK THIS "INFORMATION" rocks

THANK YOU

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

AP-Kepler Telescope captures unbelievable image of Galactic Battle headed towards earth. NASA is calling the potential threat Space Invaders.

You saw it here first folks!! You were warned by Terry!!!

People would take you more seriously if you would elaborate. I AM interested in what you have to say, you just need to give some more info.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762

The chaqes exist in massive ships having used up all the resources from their home planet They are nomads. They looking conquer make slaves. And take all resources from the planets they invade. normally with in 34 years kill the slaves Then move on. They are none humanoid life. The chaqes attacked the Federation Federation lost alot of ships. The good news so did the chaqes. The Galactic Federation is not sure but estimate they have around 12 massive ships From the 37 they had. Galactic Federation soon to pull out of our part of our galaxy.

If the chaqes attack the earth. NATO has to be ready.
The fact is all life and intelligent develop from killing each other. Humanoid to. All developing Humanoid planets have wars. The chaqes are A none huamanoid race and hate huamoid life.fact is its a big universe with alot of planets with out life on with big resources on them but the chaqes choose to attack humamoid plantes.?

The Galactic Federation Our priority is to protect all huamanoid peoples. But it is a big galaxy.We are confident If the chaqes attack the Earth. Earth can protect it self for a time. The nuclear deterrence shield is now in place. So the chaqes nuclear weapons will be useless.

We have 54. Planets with developing humanoid on.
Our priority is with the less developed ones.

edit on 6-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

How do you know all this? Are you a Chapes? Judging by your syntax I think you are. Or..... Are you in the federation trying to appear to be a Chaqes as to not draw their attention? How do you know so much?????

Edit: My bad I forgot you posted the same thing word for word in a different thread, here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-6-2012 by NoRemorse762 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

So YOU ARE a galactic federation guy......ok.

I thought you were told these things. It turns out that YOU are a galactic federation guy.

Nice.

Tell me, did they give you a uniform? They told me that their uniforms were invisible, I walked around naked in independence day type space ships for almost a week.

It was cold and wet. The star wars type ships were in for repairs and that was all they had. Huge hive ships from the movie independence day. Naturally I didn't want to stay. If it was at least Battle star galactica type ships then cool. But Independence day type ships are too crowded. The whole concept of moving your whole species planet to planet, though original when the movie came out, is slightly dated now.

I would have been cool if I were stationed on a star trek type ship. They are comfortable. I like the replicators. Not the star gate ones, they are rude. No, I like the star trek ones, the food dispensers. I use them to fabricate all sorts of things. Paper clips, water guns/ balloons, cake, red and only red sprinkles, etc.

I once used a star trek replicator to replicate a star gate replicator. One from the milky way galaxy and then another from the Pegasus galaxy. They didn't get along. I had to use an Asguard beam to destroy their molecular cohesion between blocks.....

I digress.....so yes as far as accommodations, Star trek rules, but watch out, star wars type ships can be very grand and awesome in their own right.

Say for instance you are a sith lord and are looking for a roof over your head.....stray no farther, You can shack up in your nearest death star. Death stars come complete with tennis courts, pools, tracks, their own private football fields, opera houses and much more.

Now, as a first time offer you can lease this fantastic space as a time share for virtually nothing.

Let me tell you about the wonders of our D-star luxurious condos. In the next hour I will share with you a rewarding experience listening to testimonials of our resident sith lords and how they have become part of the growing community of time share residents in our D-star resorts.

Terry tell me, what sort of benefits package did the galactic federation offer you upon enlistment? It is no wonder why they hide the fact that as a galactic federation member, you are entitled to a 1.2% rent reduction on all facilities within our galactic federations borders.

As a member you also qualify for a yearly raffle free of charge. You need only send your completed form which I will send to you shortly describing your expectations for a time share agreement.

Once filled out in full and with duplicates, you will be entered into our raffle. This year we will be offering a great deal indeed. If you win the annual raffle and get first prize , you win, a onetime offer, of 5.6% off your time share signing contract fee.

So terry do we have a deal?

don't answer me yet, there is much more. But first I will ask that you listen to our satisfied customers and their testimonials.

Read what other satisfied clients have to say!

Tami,

You made a huge effort in keeping my confidence in your company. I would recommend you to anyone I know! Thank you so much for the hard work getting a buyer so quick and your commitment in helping me sell my timeshare in a timely manner. You helped me get out of what I did not want quicker than I thought you could do. You exceeded my expectations!!!!! Working in a customer service industry I would say you and your company proved to be a top re-seller, not just by handling my timeshare in a professional manner, but on a personal level as well.

Oh yeah, thanks for dealing with my dry humor as well. Believe it or not, that is how I came to trust you so much. I will keep in touch. Tell Jay and anyone else that helped the process thank you.

Thanks!

Jeff Lipe
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corp.

Dear Tami:

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your professionalism in handling the purchase of my timeshare. You gave me time to consider the purchase without any pressure and you did not mind answering several questions regarding the unit and the Starwood Program. I thank you for your honesty and for taking the time to listen to me. Without any doubt, I would recommend you and your company to any of my friends who might interested in purchasing a timeshare.

Josie B.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Tami,

I just wanted to express my utmost satisfaction for handling my timeshare resale one more time. You made a skeptic seller a believer in your promise to sell my timeshare. I've had a negative experience in the past with another company that took my money to list with them, but never heard from them again.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you spent getting our timeshare sold. You exhibited exceptional professionalism from the beginning and should be made a model for all people in the timeshare sales industry. You were very courteous and quick to respond to all my questions. The advice you provided in setting realistic selling prices were always clearly communicated and given in a timely manner. Most of all, you made me feel like I was your only customer by providing me personal service and dedication above and beyond what I expected.

Thanks again for the wonderful experience. I will definitely be thinking of you for any referrals.

Take care!

Best Regards,
Alan Lustre

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karina,

I must say, I have been very impressed with your professionalism and promptness. I was a little wary of finding someone to help me sell my timeshare (there are so many "sleazy" characters out there in the industry) but you were always up front, and helped me price my unit correctly to achieve my goal: to sell it promptly.

Thank you.

Christine Pisani

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your assistance regarding the sale of our Waterside by Spinnaker unit. We appreciate your attention to detail, the way you kept us informed through the transaction period and the timely manner in which the closing was processed. Karina Warner also gave thorough answers to our questions regarding the closing documents and kept us informed throughout the closing. We appreciate your assistance and thank you for the great job.

Sincerely,
Ann and Jarkko Marttinen

Karina and Judi,

I want to thank both of you for making this process so seamless. Whenever I had a question both of you were there to answer it, and made this purchase very easy for me. I know that I probably asked the same question a couple of times in different ways, but you guys were patient with me and I really appreciate that. I am looking forward to using the timeshare, and if I know anybody who is interested in a timeshare you guys will definitely get my referral. Thanks,

Lee Sachs

Dear Karina

As you could fully appreciate, when one is not there in the flesh, there would be a natural apprehension in executing this type of business by distance. Therefore, it is extremely important to ensure clear communication at each point in the transaction, so no customer’s question should be treated as trivial, regardless of whether it appears unnecessary.

You have worked well toward making my timeshare purchase a comfortable one and I commend you for your service quality. Thank you very much for your always prompt response and follow-up on all my queries.

I do hope all is well with Judi.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kind regards
Debbie Souza-Okpofabri
www.timeshareprofessionals.com...

edit on 7-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Speaking of chavs, I looked out at my garden this morning and there was a chav fumbling with the lock to my shed, I'll give it a few more days and then I might let him out.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reminds me of this for some reason?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
reply to post by NoRemorse762

The chaqes exist in massive ships having used up all the resources from their home planet They are nomads. They looking conquer make slaves. And take all resources from the planets they invade. normally with in 34 years kill the slaves Then move on. They are none humanoid life. The chaqes attacked the Federation Federation lost alot of ships. The good news so did the chaqes. The Galactic Federation is not sure but estimate they have around 12 massive ships From the 37 they had. Galactic Federation soon to pull out of our part of our galaxy.

If the chaqes attack the earth. NATO has to be ready.
The fact is all life and intelligent develop from killing each other. Humanoid to. All developing Humanoid planets have wars. The chaqes are A none huamanoid race and hate huamoid life.fact is its a big universe with alot of planets with out life on with big resources on them but the chaqes choose to attack humamoid plantes.?

The Galactic Federation Our priority is to protect all huamanoid peoples. But it is a big galaxy.We are confident If the chaqes attack the Earth. Earth can protect it self for a time. The nuclear deterrence shield is now in place. So the chaqes nuclear weapons will be useless.

We have 54. Planets with developing humanoid on.
Our priority is with the less developed ones.

edit on 6-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

No offense but you just summed up most of the plot of Independence Day...
Welcome to Earth.......

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You'd think a member of an advanced humanoid race would at least learn to use our primitive language properly, or would understand that, even though some members of this humanoid race will believe anything that fits the plot of their favourite sci-fi film (I highly suspect you're one of these people, and the film in question is Independence Day), most need at least some kind of proof (a picture of a "chaqe" or a GFL ship or something) before they can take you seriously

and you say you're from the GFL but then on the other thread you say your father works for the British government? LOL, you do realize that even if your story were to be true.. you're presenting it in the worst possible way, right?

But this is the gray area so just for the sake of discussion/entertainment.. how does one kill a chaqe (misspelt by any standard, and how do you even pronounce that?) effectively? And how do they respond to temperature extremes? You'd think if we were so endangered, you'd detail a survival guide for us or something

Btw I also thoroughly enjoyed Independence Day, maybe not quite as much you though..
edit on 10-6-2012 by MagnaCarta19 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join