It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible to visit other planets using Astral Projection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The following link claims a "scientific" experiment was conducted where a person claims to have projected to the planet Mercury.

www.iacworld.org/English/Resources/Articles/Exoprojection.asp

There are a couple sites attempting to debunk the subjects of the experiment above, but it looks like the CIA was so interested in the topic that they started a project "StarGate" to research remote viewing.

www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/stargate.htm

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
yeh i believe it to be true they should try to project to the pantagon or sumthin

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Isnt it possible to visit any place at any time through astral projection? Travelling to another planet should be a piece of cake

But I'm not so sure that it would be usefull in a scientific purpose even if it is possible. One person seeing something he is totally unqualified to judge what it is (for example looking at a supposedly fossil on Mars) seems rather iffy... Not to mention he could lie. He could exagerate, or misinterpret.

So I dont even see anything to debunk. If Jzztfritit on Omega 5 in the Windows system claimed to see bipedal monkies without body hair walking around in cities made of shiny metal and cold transparent plates that break easily, all this through astral projection to some far away system, no one would believe him.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cabotage, Does this thread have anything to do with Aliens&UFO�s?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Cabotage, Does this thread have anything to do with Aliens&UFO�s?

Well, I was sorta planning to go down the path of dropping in on our buddies the "greys", "reptilians", "Pleiadians", or whoever else you felt most attached to, but I think my A.D.D. came running through the room and totally distracted me.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well, I was sorta planning to go down the path of dropping in on our buddies the "greys", "reptilians", "Pleiadians", or whoever else you felt most attached to, but I think my A.D.D. came running through the room and totally distracted me.

haha

Astral projection sounds fascinating. Do you think that people can learn how to do this or is it a gift? More scientific research should be done on these thought provoking topics no?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Plenty of scientific research HAS been done. The CIA was interested in remote viewing as an espionage tactic during the cold war. Their results showed promise but the whole thing was just too subjective to be reliable, so they scrapped the project after 25 years of study.

Check out the "search' function for more info.

Zip

new topics

top topics

join