It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hagee Tells Atheists to Leave the Country; They Are Not Wanted and Won't Be Missed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Where did i say anything about homosexuals being put into concentrations camps and making atheists leave the country?

Oh i get it, all christians are the same right . Cool stereotype.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The very last thing he says "........I call upon the Congress to outlaw the practice of Satanism and witchcraft in the military, I don't care about the atheists"

Perhaps I misinterpreted his statement, but that's what it sounds like to me.

You don't know anything about my ways. 2 way street my arse. Christians that hate gay's, Satanists, Wiccans, atheists, Muslims, etc. and gleefully preach and praise that hatred aren't even on the same street. They're on a cul 'de' sac, and the only way out is a uturn.

We do not hate people, hate their ways yes but not the people. I pity you that you can not distinguish between a person and their "religions" or rituals.

You don't want to be stereotyped as "all Christians are the same" then you purport to speak for all Christians. You defend and speak for these people who suggest that homosexuals should be put in concentration camps and atheists should leave the country, by saying "WE" don't hate them, just what they do.

So, okay, I'll lump you with them then. I'll assume that you agree with these people.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I remember a friend telling me once about a run in with a Born Again Christian.
He's Jewish and the guy told him.

You're never going to heaven.

My friend asked him why?

Because your people killed Jesus.

smh

new topics

<< 1   >>

join