It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hagee Tells Atheists to Leave the Country; They Are Not Wanted and Won't Be Missed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.rightwingwatch.org...

Is this Christian wacky hate month or something?
First it was stick the gays in concentration camps to die off.
Now this guy wants Atheists to leave the country.

Tomorrow, June 6, will be the 68th anniversary of the D-Day invasion at Normandy and Pastor John Hagee used his sermon this past Sunday to reflect upon the sacrifices made on this day ... and also to tell atheists to get out of America "if our belief in God offends you" because they are not wanted and won't be missed while also calling on Congress to "outlaw the practice of witchcraft and Satanism in the US military, lest we offend the God of Heaven":

It always amazes me that guys like this reap the benefits from living in a free country.
Yet when he doesn't agree with someone that they need to GTFO!
He already thinks that Hitler was a good guy.
So I'm not all that surprised.

Get ready to be offended.
edit on 5-6-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Every month is Christian wacky hate month. Dunno if you noticed... But they are nuts.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Jefferton because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This idiot needs to study up on the founding fathers. Only two were Christian mostly they were deist. So they weren't into organized religion more than likely they would tell him to hit the road. Besides what makes this bible thumper think he has the right to tell anybody anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What an ignoramus! He thinks that Satanist and Wiccans are also atheist. Loser!

What is it about middle America and the Christian religion that brings out so much hate and bigotry? These Christians need to get over themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hagee is a nutjob, to put it nicely. Ask him what he thinks of women. Listen to some of his sermons, and you find out what a hypocrite he really is. He also gets paid over a million a year plus benefits. That's not counting income from books and cd's.

He and those who were applauding his statements were definitely showing us the love of God in their hearts. Gosh, makes me want to go back to church. NOT!!!
edit on 6/5/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think that people like him need to leave the country. This would be a better place without the hate of his kind polluting our national character.

To clarify I don't mean Christians, I mean people who preach intolerance
edit on 5-6-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
What an ignoramus! He thinks that Satanist and Wiccans are also atheist. Loser!

What is it about middle America and the Christian religion that brings out so much hate and bigotry? These Christians need to get over themselves.

You have a comprehension failure. Nowhere in that clip did he say atheists were satanists or witches. We disagree with your ways and you call it hate. So if you disagree with us then by contrast that too is also hate. It's a two way street honey.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You have a comprehension failure. Nowhere in that clip did he say atheists were satanists or witches. We disagree with your ways and you call it hate. So if you disagree with us then by contrast that too is also hate. It's a two way street honey.

Disagreement is one thing. We can agree to disagree.

Telling Atheists to leave the country, saying that homosexuals should be put into concentration camps.
Is entirely a different story.

If some nutjob said that all christians should be rounded up and given gas showers I'm sure you'd be offended.
I would be.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

If some nutjob said that all christians should be rounded up and given gas showers I'm sure you'd be offended. I would be.

I wouldn't.

---

Kidding.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Its not the disagreeing with the atheist ways that made him say hate. I believe it was the yelling that they should leave America and wouldn't be missed that led him to that conclusion (fair conclusion imo)

Telling Atheists to leave the country, saying that homosexuals should be put into concentration camps. Is entirely a different story. If some nutjob said that all christians should be rounded up and given gas showers I'm sure you'd be offended. I would be.

I couldn't agree more grey580

edit on 5-6-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by Lagrimas because: mistakes and additions

edit on 5-6-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The very last thing he says "........I call upon the Congress to outlaw the practice of Satanism and witchcraft in the military, I don't care about the atheists"

Perhaps I misinterpreted his statement, but that's what it sounds like to me.

You don't know anything about my ways. 2 way street my arse. Christians that hate gay's, Satanists, Wiccans, atheists, Muslims, etc. and gleefully preach and praise that hatred aren't even on the same street. They're on a cul 'de' sac, and the only way out is a uturn.

edit on 5-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's interesting that he believes that he has the rights your country.

I just read another thread which said that only 46% of americans believe in creationism. So he's in the minority!

Edit: Above Top Secret.

He should be leaving if he's not happy.
edit on 5/6/2012 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I am all for....freedom of choice...live and let live...but when people use religion to spread hate and civil unrest...it is very upsetting.

I am so weary of the narrow minded bigots in society.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I think its definitely time government cracks down on how much Federal Funding each church receives.

Some of them are definitely acting like Terrorist Groups.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

They receive federal funding? Oh wow. I didn't know about this. They don't pay taxes and we pay them for the pleasure. Talk about the separation of church and state.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Telling Atheists to leave the country, saying that homosexuals should be put into concentration camps.

If some nutjob said that all christians should be rounded up and given gas showers I'm sure you'd be offended.
I would be.

Where did i say anything about homosexuals being put into concentrations camps and making atheists leave the country?

Oh i get it, all christians are the same right
. Cool stereotype.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

The very last thing he says "........I call upon the Congress to outlaw the practice of Satanism and witchcraft in the military, I don't care about the atheists"

Perhaps I misinterpreted his statement, but that's what it sounds like to me.

You don't know anything about my ways. 2 way street my arse. Christians that hate gay's, Satanists, Wiccans, atheists, Muslims, etc. and gleefully preach and praise that hatred aren't even on the same street. They're on a cul 'de' sac, and the only way out is a uturn.

edit on 5-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

We do not hate people, hate their ways yes but not the people. I pity you that you can not distinguish between a person and their "religions" or rituals.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by Annee

They receive federal funding? Oh wow. I didn't know about this. They don't pay taxes and we pay them for the pleasure. Talk about the separation of church and state.

Free Government Grants for Churches
By Chad Hagy,

Few churches consider the idea of free government grants as a way of funding their ministry. Some churches may have problems with accepting money from the government for fear of having strings attached, but other churches may not even know that these funds are available for them.

Before George W. Bush left office, however, he created the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, which is designed to help expand the role of churches and other community organizations in social problems across the nation.

As a result, free government grants are available for churches.

www.ehow.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That looks like a thousand dollar suit he has on. It's nice to see those donations to God going to good use. I bet he has a driver for his Mercedes, too.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I would be.

Where did i say anything about homosexuals being put into concentrations camps and making atheists leave the country?

Oh i get it, all christians are the same right
. Cool stereotype.

You did not.
However very recently another pastor said that. That homosexuals should be put into camps surrounded by electrified fences so that they could die off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join