It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ State Police admit using "unreasonable force" on disabled man, 3 years later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is breaking news around my area as I live about 5 miles from where this happened three years ago but only came to light this past friday. The NJSP have supposedly been investigating this incident for 3 years but evidently somebody in the investigation slipped the dash camera recording to the state newspaper (Star Ledger) & they informed the NJSP that the tape would appear on their website last friday & i guess the NJSP found religion. lol

They really beat the hell out of kid - the kid was involved in a near fatal car accident and suffered serious head trama a few years before this incident. After the accident the kids speech & cognitive recognition is slow. I guess the troopers didn't like the way he was answering their questions after they pulled his car over.

Lengthy article of how the family was stonewalled by the NJSP for 3 years until that pesky tape showed up. The viideo is in the artcle.

NJSP
edit on 5-6-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The crap they get away with. LOOK at the pathetic punk. What's amazing is how BOLD they are in a group yet looking at him I would literally smash him out cold with one shot shattering his face.

This just makes my blood boil. The sooner people start putting them in there place the better. I know it's not all, but MOST who abuse their power. When COPS commit CRIMES like this they should be stabbed in the throat repeatedly until their effin heads fall off.

FTP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 5/6/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There is way too much wrong here.

Illegal search
Illegal demands of a search

Illegal use of force - Cops DONOT punch people in the face to affect an arrest. Especially one that's laying on the ground NOT resisting.

I was a cop and seeing sh!t like this makes my blood boil. It makes me want to do really bad things to cops like this. These people should be put away for life for missuse of power.

people are having enough... It's going to get out of controle and I'm afraid there will end up being alot of dead people come out of it... innocent and not. People are going to get finaly fed up and start rioting and killing cops left and right... and sorry to say, I wont be one to stand up to defend them. Just fruits if you ask me...

edit on 6-6-2012 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
The crap they get away with. LOOK at the pathetic punk. What's amazing is how BOLD they are in a group yet looking at him I would literally smash him out cold with one shot shattering his face.

This just makes my blood boil. The sooner people start putting them in there place the better. I know it's not all, but MOST who abuse their power. When COPS commit CRIMES like this they should be stabbed in the throat repeatedly until their effin heads fall off.

FTP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 5/6/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

And those who don't abuse, work very hard to cover it up for those that do.

There isn't one who doesn't have it coming.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

LOL.....I have to agree. I'm not a fan of cops and that's putting it litely. But in all reality, I judge a man (any man) by the fruits of his labor. Our actions define us. I've been harassed 100's of times. I used to want to be a cop like my father until I experienced what they are really like. Every now and then I do come across one who is a down to earth human, so I don't condemn them all because of their title until their actions confirm it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

No wonder cops are fighting so hard to make it illegal to film them. Isn't it amazing how nothing happens until "the video tape" comes to light? Then all of a sudden things change. These police officers should go to prison.

CJ

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think the father has a good case for a lawsuit. You don't just slam someone into the ground head first. That can literally kill them. You are literally playing Russian Rullet by doing that.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

I'm always concerned when anyone seeks the power needed to control another sovereign human's movements. And I've always felt confused that this isn't how everyone thinks.

There is power to lead, which in the right hands, could make a great teacher, civic leader or boss.

But the power to control...that's a different animal altogether. It reeks of an insecurity and need for validation with which I cannot relate. The pursuit of control, in and of itself, is all of the information I need about someone to know they're the kind of person who should be avoided, or if not possible, acutely aware of at all times.

After all, why murder someone? To have a sense of control over them and whether they have an effect on you. It's the thirst for control gone batty. But that thirst originates from the same place the thirst to police a population comes from: to have control.

Seems very black and white to me...no pun intended.

new topics

top topics

join