It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Transit of Love and Light, So Mote It Be.....LIVE Streaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Count down to LIVE Venus Transit
Live Streaming availableNASA Edge Live

Message of Venus Transit
The Venus Transits The Pentagonal Cycle of Venus

I know this information has been given out before, but this post is a way for me to express my hope and desire for the human race....Countdown 1 hr 10 minutes to beginning....

May We Live In Love and Light
May Our Desires Be in Harmony With Our Spirit, For the Good of All
May Love Transform All the Hate in This World....

So Mote It Be.....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

borrowed some of your links for another thread Starwise. SnF for the help

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Only an hour away! I cant wait to see it, i have my eye protection at the ready! I'll be sure to check out the online stream when im done watching it outside.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Page up and ready, thanks for giving us the link. S&F

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wonder if this has any significance..

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
~ Revelation 12:1

Or maybe all that stuff already came to pass long ago..

Transit of Venus however is I believe the "woman clothed with the sun".

Just an interesting end-times factoid, I'm sure someone around here will run with it!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for the link!
So mote it be!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I wonder if this has any significance..

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
~ Revelation 12:1

Or maybe all that stuff already came to pass long ago..

Transit of Venus however is I believe the "woman clothed with the sun".

Just an interesting end-times factoid, I'm sure someone around here will run with it!

I've thought the same about that passage. Venus and the Sun are near the Pleiades (star cluster/crown of stars), and the moon is at her feet since we just had a lunar eclipse. It could definitely apply, but as it always is with prophecy, you never know for sure what they're talking about. :-)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I can see it!! Its the smallest dot on the top left part of the sun! Awesomeness!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This should be live also.

www.ustream.tv...=synclickback&source=http://keckobservatory.org/news/venus_transit_live_ keck_observatory&medium=11033335
edit on 6/5/12 by Bodaciouschief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thank you for the link.

I'd like to remind you to take the opportunity to hold the shadow of the planet Venus in your hand while you can. 105.5 years is a long time to wait to get another chance.

Details in this thread from March-April ATS: I've held a planet's shadow in my hand. How you can too.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Isnt it beautiful!
Just to know that I will never see this again,
Makes it SO SPECIAL!!!
Beautiful, like Venus Herself.........

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I can still see it!!
Its gotten cloudy here though, a few more minutes and it will be hiding behind the clouds. Venus was right around the 2 'o clock position, not really at the tip but close. Just hope the clouds clear up so the sun can peak out so i can see it one more time.

EDIT: I just heard thunder!

edit on 5-6-2012 by Aktulu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Transit of Venus with Condoleezza Rice Goddess of Love to "Bright Eyes" (YouTube)

Music video.

5 & 6th June 2012. Photographs of the planet Venus in transit across the face of the Sun. Photographs of Condoleezza Rice.

Set to music "Bright Eyes" by Art Garfunkel.

"Condoleezza Rice for President/VP in 2012/16. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."

Rice for President Yahoo Group

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Peter Dow

I'm sorry, but that video is like Gaddafi creepy.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You know I had a system where I had a telescope rigged with welders glass, a removable rubber bushing on the end with the glass that fit inside. You just push it on. It was cloudy for me here in the NW.

I was thinking of getting a patent on it and selling them using "Nerf" type foam instead of rubber, so it wouldn't be a total waste of effort and money. I think I could maybe sell online about a dozen for any solar eclipses that will come along in the future. Ummmmmmm that would take more effort and money
On second thought that would be a total washout too.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

it is unbelievable to see how far u reverse facts that everyone know regardless what u reveal being getting from

there is no virgin mary nor venus that is sent for ur life, wat is right is killed and wat is wrong is all what is

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

it is unbelievable to see how far u reverse facts that everyone know regardless what u reveal being getting from

there is no virgin mary nor venus that is sent for ur life, wat is right is killed and wat is wrong is all what is

Virgin Mary, What?

top topics

join