It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Radical New Approach to Black Holes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wrap your mind around this...

Ok so lets suppose that a black hole consists of a new element that is created when the star explodes.

It is heavier than plutonium, and a type of element we do not have since it is so heavy that it cannot expand along with the universe as the other elements can, So it falls back in time since the arrow of time is in the opposite direction, an outward direction in accordance with the expansion of the universe.

Now you can say well matter does not expand but in the Lorentzian sense it does.

So then if we imagine a giant ball that has formed as a result of a collapsed star, and that ball begins to fall back in time, would it fall back in time relative to us observers? And hence stay in its own time frame, our past but in its own current time, or would it in fact, be too heavy to exist there, and so continue to fall back in time until it reaches the big bang whereupon it becomes a seed of entropy.

Thus completing the cycle, of the death and rebirth of stars and galaxies.

What do you think?

Biggest Space Explosion Creates Giant Bubbles
The largest explosion ever seen in space reveals black holes to be more influential than expected, perhaps sometimes stifling star formation in a galaxy while gobbling up trillions upon trillions of tons of gas.

www.space.com...
edit on 5-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You could also peculate wildly, that as the heavy matter created that is at the center of a black hole falls back through time according to the law of gravity, by the time it gets back to almost time zero, it may meet up with sufficient pressure finally to vaporize it, and that might be at the point of inflation.

And that might explain the cause of inflation.

It might also explain why the universe is expanding and accelerating in its expansion, since it has this continuous motive force of heavy material falling back through time, yet isotropically distributed across space as black holes are. (reasonably speaking like a loaf of raisin bread.)

We know that elements can transmute under extreme pressure since that is exactly how elements are formed within exploding stars. There would be no reason to suspect that there are not heavier elements than we can detect, which may be stable. But they may be very small.

Yet with lots of gravity since they would have lots of mass.

The notion that the past could be created by the future is no more outlandish than the past being created from nothing.

It may be that all that is needed is a very small very hot primordial universe, and everything from the inflationary period forward, is the result of mass over time.

As the matter falls back through time, it creates a new time-line in the opposite direction it does not reverse in time since there is no pressure sufficient to reverse that mass until you get back in time to the initial stages of the early universe.

Its interesting to consider even if it is wild speculation.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey there Rocketman! I was just reading your thread, I am I said. It's an enthralling story and I am preparing a response. Curiosity got me looking at more of your threads.

Very cool theory, you got there. It follows a speculation of my own.

Through lucid dreaming, I believe I remembered an extremely ancient "myth" about the creation of our solar system.

A scientist of greatness had perfected the ability to transfer very dense matter, in this case it was matter from the white dwarf star Sirius B, (my location
) to the outer regions of the galaxy. Once there, it was made to expand, and through scientific mechanics was "stirred" into our solar system, in a very planned and organized way.

Of course, the matter from a black hole is much denser than that of a white dwarf. Perhaps new universes could be created, and are being created, either consciously or randomly, through a black hole, a steady stream of matter.

edit on 6-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
what is time ? no matter ! what is matter ? ah! never mind !

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I must be missing a huge chunk of physics somewhere which supports this but:

I was under the impression that as local gravity increases, time inside the gravity affected area slows relative to the area unaffected by it. In the case of a blackhole sized runaway gravity area, time continues to go forward slower and slower until it's progress forward is so imperceptibly slow that it appears to stop to an outside observer. I cannot find any information about the reversal of time for the matter/singularity at the heart of blackholes which would transport currently existing matter backwards in time to an earlier version of the universe.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by twinmommy38

"I cannot find any information about the reversal of time for the matter/singularity at the heart of blackholes which would transport currently existing matter backwards in time to an earlier version of the universe."

the way i pictured what rocketman was saying was.... the matter in the heart of the blackholes wouldnt be transported in time to an earlier version,,, but if the matter in the black hole is experiencing time much much slower then the rest of the universe,, the rest of the universe would be in a future state, speeding past the matter in the black hole, leaving the matter in the black hole ?back in time?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have come across a couple of theories where antimatter is just like normal matter, but is moving backwards in time. It would have been 10 or so years ago I came across this and not sure where the current theories at at. Kinda puts a new spin on the annilation process where time its self is exploding.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Matter doesn't predictably form into any recognizable nuclei in a Black Hole. As matter approaches the black hole it is stripped into Protons and Nuetrons, then Quarks. As gravity increases and approaches the singularity in the black hole, time slows until it's eventually undetectable. It would seem to me that as particles approach time zero they won't be able to form into elements because it's too dense.

twinmommy38 asserts my point:

I was under the impression that as local gravity increases, time inside the gravity affected area slows relative to the area unaffected by it. In the case of a blackhole sized runaway gravity area, time continues to go forward slower and slower until it's progress forward is so imperceptibly slow that it appears to stop to an outside observer.

edit on 10-6-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join