It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon "plane" crash - Where is the plane?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

You left out the part about the governments ability to freeze time. Thats how they planted the parts without being seen.

The had time, they called in the FEMA boys and let them in first. They certainly made the CCTV disappear quick enough too. They were quick to respond at doing that eh!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580It's disrespectful to claim that no plane hit the pentagon when one did and people died in that plane.
That's the point I'm trying to get across.

If you want to honor their memory by investigating for the truth. That's fine.

I, for one, would be plenty upset if people kept on saying there was no plane and my family members were killed in the crash.

But can you prove that, producing like you know, real images that are not tampered with? 11 years down the line and still they are unable to clear the pentacon mess, that on itself should raise a red flag, but guess that fluoride and koolaid work like a charm...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by SimontheMagus

So rather than doing the easy path Option A: taking plane and remotely piloting it into the Pentagon, thereby actually having physical evidence of said plane crash, they instead to opt for Option B: Rube-Goldberg. Take plane, pilot it out secretly over the Atlantic using stealth technology to hide it from radar, then incinerate it with exotic weaponry from the 25th century, then use a missile that magically cloaks itself to look and act like a 757, have it hit the Pentagon, blow up, and then send out a team of stealth ninja agents from the NWO, to run out and plant tons upon tons of aircraft debris all over the Pentagon lawn, the lamp posts, and even inside the burning Pentagon, and set it all up to look like a plane crashed into it, and then plant hundreds of "eyewitnesses" on the NWO payroll to show up and claim how a 757 impacted the Pentagon, and do it all in front of news cameras, which were on site within a few moments, and instead of actual first responders, they used planted first responders to lend more credence to the illusion of a plane crash, by claiming passenger bodies, aircraft parts, and other bits of info that would indicate a 757 crashed inside the Pentagon.

yeeeaahhhhhhh......... thats it. The first option was waaaay too stupid and hard to do. Option B is so much better.

You just wrote all that to make any theories seem ridiculous, no one stated any of what you wrote and you know why you wrote that.

Pentagon was done as an alibi, lets hit ourselves and shift the blame to the musilims! People aren't stupid, you might be, but most people are not!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Again there are plenty of eye witness accounts that saw a plane.
Many of them ATS members.

Everyone ignores this.
edit on 6-6-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

Well what a coincidence that many ATS members saw a 'plane'!

The onlt people that reported a 757 were government employees, the rest of the genral public thought they saw a plane but could not be sure what it was, and they hears whooshing/whistling sounds, not a 757 jet engine roar, if it was a 757 they sure would have heard it, but they didnt.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

You just wrote all that to make any theories seem ridiculous, no one stated any of what you wrote and you know why you wrote that.

That is exactly what truthers are telling us.

Tell us exactly what you think happened at the Pentagon. Fill in all the blanks for us.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

That is exactly what truthers are telling us.

Tell us exactly what you think happened at the Pentagon. Fill in all the blanks for us.

There was 757 that hit the pentagon, it was hit by a missile/drone to act as an alibi to shift any suspicions from the government, and give them another reason to blame the muslims.

The CCTV was all removed, and we were presented with one clip that was edited and shows nothing.

The military ignored flight 77s transponder, and deliberately scrambled jets from 100 miles away, instead of 10 miles away to ensure the the phantom 757 did not get intercepted.

The hole/damage and wreckage is not consistent with a 757 crashing, even firemen thought the wreckage was strange.

News reporters and real eye witnesses said it looked and sounded like a missile, and the main people claiming they saw a 757 were government workers, obviously in on the act.

If they release all the CCTV, from trhe pentagon, and from the private CCTV that they confiscated, and released unedited versions where you can actually see clearly what hit the pentagon, then people will start to believe them.

However, the real CCTV will never be released because it will reveal that the government were part of 9/11!

It's pretty simple really, even the 500 million people that have seen the following pentagon strike flash video think that no 757 hit the pentagon! www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
But can you prove that, producing like you know, real images that are not tampered with? 11 years down the line and still they are unable to clear the pentacon mess, that on itself should raise a red flag, but guess that fluoride and koolaid work like a charm...

Please show evidence that the images are not tampered.

And with that line of reasoning. How do we know that anything happened like they say it did.
Do you think that the Holocaust never happened as well?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Where did the airplane and passengers go ? Fill in all the blanks ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And with that line of reasoning. How do we know that anything happened like they say it did.

Make your own mind, chek the studies about bodies, body weight, burning times, burial pits...
Not that I care, zionists have gone 180º and are deserving a second (or first?) holocaust for the very acts they commit.

But above everything, all you need to do is look at the events of the day to see that everything is not as it should be, but I know for you is easier to just bend over and watch tv.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

No they don't seem ridiculous.
They are ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

If you believe all this drivel you should go to your local tv news outlet and present it and yourself for a segment.

But since you cannot prove ANY of what you say you will just sit back and wait for the men in black suits to knock at the door.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

Make your own mind, chek the studies about bodies, body weight, burning times, burial pits...
Not that I care, zionists have gone 180º and are deserving a second (or first?) holocaust for the very acts they commit.

But above everything, all you need to do is look at the events of the day to see that everything is not as it should be, but I know for you is easier to just bend over and watch tv.

You missed the point entirely.

And yes things are not how they seem.
But if they are as you say. Where is the evidence?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The onlt people that reported a 757 were government employees, the rest of the genral public thought they saw a plane but could not be sure what it was, and they hears whooshing/whistling sounds, not a 757 jet engine roar, if it was a 757 they sure would have heard it, but they didnt.

Ah yes, the "sinister secret agents" bit again. Why am I not surprised. Everyone from an immigrant from El Salvador watering the lawns outside the Pentagon to a minister stuck in traffic on his way to a gravesite service to even a programmer packing to leave his apartment is really a member of the army of sinister secret agents.

I think it's a given this is just another way of saying " I can't refute what you're saying so I'll make up some stupid sounding thing to use as an excuse for why I don't have to listen to you". The photographs of the wreckage, the black box recovered, the remains and effects of the passengers, all of it, shows it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon so it's all but certification of the fact when these truthers need to resort to making up such childish claims.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
I can say that I am an "Official Story" believer, with the single exception of the evidence from the pentagon.

This is the only evidence that (in my opinion) holds any credence to the truth-er side of the story.

so the pentagon in your opinion was a lie... and what about building number 7.. you know the one that just free fell because nothing hit it??...

if you don't believe the whole story then you cannot be an "OFFICAL STORY' believer....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
We are still debating the Pentagon and the no plane issue? I could have sworn Rumsfeld openly admitted that a missile hit the Pentagon? And how convenient that it hit the section where all files for the investigation of the missing 2.3 Trillion dollars were being held...dont forget kids if the government tells you a story you believe and protect it with everything you have because WAR IS PEACE, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, and FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Seems pretty obvious from this picture that either a missile was launched from this plane, or this plane is flight 77 and a missile was launched by other means, and eye witnesses didnt notice flight 77 flying off because the explosion caused confusion.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Ah yes, the "sinister secret agents" bit again. Why am I not surprised. Everyone from an immigrant from El Salvador watering the lawns outside the Pentagon to a minister stuck in traffic on his way to a gravesite service to even a programmer packing to leave his apartment is really a member of the army of sinister secret agents.

I think it's a given this is just another way of saying " I can't refute what you're saying so I'll make up some stupid sounding thing to use as an excuse for why I don't have to listen to you". The photographs of the wreckage, the black box recovered, the remains and effects of the passengers, all of it, shows it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon so it's all but certification of the fact when these truthers need to resort to making up such childish claims.

You love that term (sinister secret agents) you have used in in every post, sometimes 9 times in one post!

How much does one need to over emphasise a word, I know you use it as a deflection technique from the truth..

Maybe you should view this, I know being a disinfo type you will slag it off, I expect nothing less from people like you, but still, at least it'll be here for others to see....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I wasn't kidding. the reason no radar tracked the plane out over the ocean is the alien stealth technology
edit on 5-6-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

Show us a video with a plane or get lost.

You believe in god, right? Perhaps you could show me a video of him

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You think that picture's real?

God help you.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by samkent
It's like a never ending merry go round.

The same topics keep comming back every six weeks.

The same topics have been on here since you joined in 2008, but you keep coming back to them? Why is that? If you were bored of them you'd be long gone. Maybe because you're here to supress them eh?!

Nobody needs to suppress them. They aren't gaining any ground.

In fact by discussing them 'debunkers' do the opposite of suppressing them - they keep the debate alive. If you don't believe me then perhaps you could point to somewhere where there are no debunkers and the discussion is going strong? Or somewhere where, free from skeptics, the Truthers are making strides into the mainstream?

Good luck with that.

In fact, if you think debunkers are just here to "suppress" the issue then why do you discuss it with them? Why aren't you elsewhere, doing something to advance the Truth? Or just ignoring them?

You call yourself a 'debunker'? Erm, ok, if you say so! Maybe you're paid to keep them alive?! Maybe everyone who disbelieves the OS should go over to cassiopaea, a much better site where there is no deliberate insults by so called 'debunkers' because the mods/admin there are interested in the topic, and wont tolerate the stuff that gets tolerated here.

You're tactic is deception of the truth, derail any threads, and spread disinfo to confuse anyone. But the thing is, by acting this way you rouse suspicion, and people get wise to it, and it helps their research further. So keep on with it because soon you'll just be on your own debating with your other disinfo buddies!

But, you dont 'deabte' with your other buddies, you and your gang dont throw ideas around and chat about anything together, you're just here to discredit anyone who disbelieves the OS, and you all work in a gang, that is plain to see. How come you and your disinfo buddies never actually discuss anything between yourselves in any thread?!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join