It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon "plane" crash - Where is the plane?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
I can say that I am an "Official Story" believer, with the single exception of the evidence from the pentagon.

This is the only evidence that (in my opinion) holds any credence to the truth-er side of the story.

I like the way you used credence with truth-er.
If the truth was out of the bag, so would all of the evidence be.

Truth-ers sniff in dirty dumpsters, pee at every rest-stop, and sometimes crap where they eat b/c of simply sniffing around for a little more substance in their diet.

"Like I'm ever going to just hand-over a video! You don't know the repercussions son."

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It's like a never ending merry go round.

The same topics keep comming back every six weeks.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oh good GOD won't this internet hoax ever die? You can't compare a crash of a plane hitting a concrete wall head on with a belly landing of a plane onto a Nigerian shanty town. Here's what will happen:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

But Dave that doesn't match what they have seen from crashes at airports.
So they still won't believe it.

Save that video you will need it an another six weeks.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

The same topics have been on here since you joined in 2008, but you keep coming back to them? Why is that? If you were bored of them you'd be long gone. Maybe because you're here to supress them eh?!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDave

But Dave that doesn't match what they have seen from crashes at airports.
So they still won't believe it.

Save that video you will need it an another six weeks.

(sigh) yep. This thread is actually a kissing cousin to the people bickering over the physics involving the collapse of the towers- Just as all sorts of heavily opinionated people heard the definition of "conservation of momentum" and they style themselves as physics doctorates, people look at one or two photos of plane crashes and they style themselves as expert crash site forensics experts. They don't have the ability to ever explain how it should have happened- all they can do is insist on how it couldn't have happened...and their explanations sound suspiciously word for word like the explanations those damned fool conspiracy web sites are pushing out.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Oh, I KNEW this plane crash in Nigeria would get the 9/11 conspiracy theorists going.

To me, it's strange that a jet airliner crashing into the building could collapse two large skyscrapers made of STEEL (and a third that mysteriously collapsed without getting hit) which were both built to high levels of engineering standards, but a three story building built by shoddy construction methods managed to stay standing afterwards.

I also commented on the amount of plane wreckage after this crash compared to The Pentagon.

My fiance is FINALLY starting to question the official story on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by mileysubet
I can say that I am an "Official Story" believer, with the single exception of the evidence from the pentagon.

This is the only evidence that (in my opinion) holds any credence to the truth-er side of the story.

I like the way you used credence with truth-er.
If the truth was out of the bag, so would all of the evidence be.

Truth-ers sniff in dirty dumpsters, pee at every rest-stop, and sometimes crap where they eat b/c of simply sniffing around for a little more substance in their diet.

"Like I'm ever going to just hand-over a video! You don't know the repercussions son."

I would concur. People who unquestionably believe in the "official story" without seeing all the evidence staring them in the face of story fabrication are just as bad as the people who won't budge from their "conspiracy" positions.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

edit on 5-6-2012 by kidtwist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

The same topics have been on here since you joined in 2008, but you keep coming back to them? Why is that? If you were bored of them you'd be long gone. Maybe because you're here to supress them eh?!

Nobody needs to suppress them. They aren't gaining any ground.

In fact by discussing them 'debunkers' do the opposite of suppressing them - they keep the debate alive. If you don't believe me then perhaps you could point to somewhere where there are no debunkers and the discussion is going strong? Or somewhere where, free from skeptics, the Truthers are making strides into the mainstream?

Good luck with that.

In fact, if you think debunkers are just here to "suppress" the issue then why do you discuss it with them? Why aren't you elsewhere, doing something to advance the Truth? Or just ignoring them?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here's something that I think has a lot of credibility:
www.pilotsfor911truth.org...

Pilots who disagree with the official findings.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Sorry, not Rob. LOL I am actually new to this 911 conspiracy thing. Didn't believe it before but am scratching my head and wondering, what the....? Nothing is making sense anymore. Keep up with reporting the anomalies!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Altitude above you.

Runway behind you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 truth.

O'Boy, Bobby Socks Is Back!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

You really should ask yourself why the pilots for truth have to sell DVD's for $16 each.
It seems that all of these '911' sites have their own 'DVDs' for sale.
If you can show me one that doesn't I would like to know.

Also since when are pilots qualified to do 'research'?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Well, tootle de do. This group has equal credibility > theflatearthsociety.org...
edit on 5-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
I await your disinfo reply flaming me or anyone who disagrees with you...

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

Ah yes, the same trutherism, over and over and over. All the witnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon are lying. The passengers who called out from the plane (and the relatives they talked to) are secret agents. The plane wreckage is fake, the black box was planted, and the human remains and passenger effects are manufactured. All because some damned fool conspiracy website over in England says so.

Here's a video for you. This should dispel at least some of the conspiracy drivel you've been told:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join