It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I fear December 21 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Three years ago toward the end of my fiances medical school she took a one month trip home to Russia to visit her family that she had not seen for years. They had a full itinerary planned and one of the outings was to go visit this nun who "sees things" before leaving she asked me if there was anything I wanted her to ask and I told her I wanted to know about 2012. The nun was involved in a accident that left her paralized blind and in a coma for years. Im not sure how long the coma lasted but was told it was a long time. When she came out of the coma, she was left blind and paralized and is now in her late 80's. The nun does readings only at night and is said to never sleep.

The trip was 4 hours outside of Moscow and they hired a driver and set out. Upon there arrival, a voice was calling out my fiances name, it startled her and her mother. They were approached by a young woman who was one of the nuns assistants and said the nun requested to see them first out of a long line of people. When taken inside, the nun asked my fiance to help her neice. Apparently she fell down a flight of stairs and had pain in her spine radiating into her neck and head. She was going to take a trip to Moscow to get help but the nun told her somebody is coming that will help her.

My fiance is a D.O. doctor of osteopathic medicine and is trained in chiropractics. When inside, she had the woman lay down and adjusted her and the pain subsided. The line was long and the nun asked her if they could return the next night earlier for a conversation and they returned the next night.

After talking for awhile she finally asked my question. The nun said that since she was a young girl there has been talk of a doomsday and said its human nature to wonder. She said to my fiance that being she owns land, she should start growing her own food. She also told her that when things are falling all around her, she shall remain standing. My fiance would not elaborate any further and that really has my gears cranking to this day.

When the visit was over, the nun gave her a envelope and asked her not to open it until she was leaving to come home. Late in the night before the flight left, she and her kids had everything packed. She checked her money situation and realized she only had U.S. currency and there was no place open to exchange it that late for Rubles. While checking her purse, she found the envelope from the nun and opened it. There was a thank you card containing taxi fare and a picture of the nun. Pictures were not allowed.

There were so many unusual occurances involved with the visit that I really became concerned about the little info relayed from the visit. Im not sure of the spelling, but the nuns name is Mother Theodosa.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So you fear December 21st 2012 because a nun said doomsday predictions have always been talked about?

lol

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, I fear walking over bridges as, for centuries people have discussed the presence of trolls under them!

If I had a dollar for everyone of these threads...HELL a cent....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Not at all. I have my concerns as to the content of the conversation as in "when things are falling all around you, you will remain standing" and "start to grow your own food" and what my fiance refuses to talk about regarding the visit.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And my apologies for the title. I should have named the post " A few reasons why December 21 2012 concerns me" I fear ruining a great credit score over Dec 21.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
She didn't even hint that the world would end. She gave advise in case of such an event.

21st Dec 2012 is not the end of the world, there is no reason to think it is. Even the Mayans will tell you that.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think the world will be around for billions of years until the sun gives out or we collide with another galaxy or who knows. But I think a serious catastophic event is a good possibility. We will most likely wake up and go to work on the 22nd but maybe some wont. Nobody knows.....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There will always be those individuals throughout time that "stand" through a catastrophic situation. To me it is a comfort to hear that an owned piece of land has the ability to sustain someone.

I take it you still have the property and you have your bug-out bags ready?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport

The nun said that since she was a young girl there has been talk of a doomsday and said its human nature to wonder. She said to my fiance that being she owns land, she should start growing her own food. She also told her that when things are falling all around her, she shall remain standing. My fiance would not elaborate any further and that really has my gears cranking to this day.

that's a pretty cool little story, but the only thing I got from this is that your fiance was told to start growing her food, which is not a good reason to fear Dec 2012....and your fiance would not elaborate any further, that sounds like almost every prediction I've heard, telling the reader make your own conclusion. Why wouldn't fiance tell you anything else, especially if it was something serious.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Although no proof of anything happening on Dec21 is ultimately evident in my post, this woman knew of her arrival, a problem in her departure.. Im sure if you were in my shoes, you would invest some time into curiosity and share the story. This has eaten at me since 09. One thing I left out is the nun told her that I went to see a movie with my ex girlfriend days prior. This is my first semi solid post on ATS and felt compelled to share the story knowing it would be ridiculed and torn apart. I as most wish it was January 2013 just so this subject can be put to rest. My fiance, Russian, Owns a successful bridal and prom business, a 2nd year family practice resident and devout Orthodox, sleeps 3 hours a night has a 13 yr old son and a 20yr old daughter, she dosnt have the interest or time for any doom and gloom.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

As the 22nd is a Saturday, I will be staying home and recovering from a slight to moderate hangover.

The only fear I have concerning the 21st, is due to those who will harm themselves and others in anticipation of the pending DOOOOOOM. That is why I shall remain home with my great friend Mr Jameson.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

And I myself will wake up on the 22nd and open my pizzaria and serve the hungry masses that wasted sleep waiting for the ground to shake : ) As I posted in response earlier, I should not have titled my thread with fear, it is more a curiosity based on the nuns cryptic words.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It not matters how you die, it matters how you live your life.

How many people die from car accidents, cancers, cardiac problems every year?

Any of us could be gone today or tomorrow.

So focus on the things that really matter, your friends, your family, and helping those that need help.

If you have some good relationships with friends and family, and have given back to the community, you should have no fear about when your soul departs this realm.

However, if you have neglected or abused friends and family, put your needs above all others, focused on material accumulation, subjugated/controlled or tried to instill fear in others - you have much to fear from death.
edit on 5-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You fear for december 21st should cease as, realistically we have really passed that date... the hun told her to grow her own food.. lol shes a smart nun, she is trying to save you money... lol FAIL

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

As the 22nd is a Saturday, I will be staying home and recovering from a slight to moderate hangover.

The only fear I have concerning the 21st, is due to those who will harm themselves and others in anticipation of the pending DOOOOOOM. That is why I shall remain home with my great friend Mr Jameson.

It will be a crazy day even if nothing supernatural does anything. Me I am probably going home to my parents and spend some time with them so I can make sure they are ok if something happens. And I am one of the spiritual nuts around here

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am really looking forward to that day, I do not think anything will happen. If I am right then all will be fine. If I am wrong then I will deal with what happens if it happens. I believe in a good many things but his is not one. Not to say that I know everything about it, I just don't believe it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Wait... Mr. Jameson will be hanging with ME that night!

JT

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenblaz

JT, I see your from Pittsburgh, me to. I was born and raised in mcKeesport but now live in Bethel Park !!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Leap year will save you. Promise.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

What is the nuns name. This post is another my father's brother's uncle's cousin's soothsayer told me so. Complete crap. I talked to the nun who was born with no eyes except the 3rd eye, and she said 2012 is nothing to worry about. She lives in Kansas.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join