It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard to follow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ok so it maybe just me although I have to hope its not :/. There has been well what seems to me a lot of threads started in last few days that are doing my head in. I'm not really wanting to judge but guess i am. Sorry to the people if you think I'm talking about your thread ( ok if you think that, i probably am
)But from what I can gather there is a hell of a lot of paranoia, confussion, mixed up stories & just plain hard to follow.
I realize this is ats & is built on paranoia however most threads I've read before & after joining made sense ( in the readable sense) UP Till the last couple days. Now it seems to be over ran aahh.
The "D" word which you not allowed to discuss on ats comes to mind or maybe these poor souls need professional help or maybe their trying really hard to tell us their crazy story which is true.
Oh well we all think we're normal & our typing makes sense. I'm assuming this rant makes sense & if it does not I'm sure I will be informed. I believe there is truth in every thread & post. As to who's truth & how much ? Trying not to judge, but I love being just a human

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

It's not just you, I've watched this places "crazier" threads since i came here a year ago (for my own personal reasons) and i can agree totally there is a upsurge in the level of eratica in many more recent (past 3 months) posts.

Theory's abound as to why, From government tests (activation of some mind thingy that makes susceptible folks go batcrazy) Spiritual uprisings foretold by so & so.. and my personal fav, the sun
and all that EMF mumbo jumbo.

one things for sure.. i wouldn't want to work in a mental hospital, if somewhat borderline folks are tipping over into the insane.. i can only cringe at what the insane are doing

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
everybody is nuts
its better to think of this site as a joke site
it really is the funniest site online

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ever wondered if the only conspiracy is tptb have leaked tiny bits of info via ordinary people about all things just so tptb can sit back read these sites & forums and laugh. Entertainment

Ok probably not, that would make me paranoid . Somethings written are down right scary. Even truths

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Purple monkey dishwasher escaped from GLP and inhabited the foreign owned media lies on ATS.

I saw it on the youtube in a dvd once. Amazing what they can do with round things these days.

Then I needed to wash, but never with a bath... too many salts.

and thus, I regained nothing.... and ate the noses of small puppies. How did they smell? Terrible!

It's all in a days work...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Hahaha
good one, totally understand your situation. Those poor puppy's though .

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by reclaimed

That is the exact same attitude my grandad had sitting in the trenches at times and a is very common coping mechanism when confronted with a heavy situation. Just look at how many people laugh when a skateboarder copes it in the nuts trying out some trick. Some will show empathy and compassion while most will just laugh it off. For your sanity it is important to try and not take everything too serious, but for your survival it is important to be aware of the risks.

As for the topic of this thread, there is a lot of confusion and uncertainty around. Trying to make sense of it all is no easy feat. Firstly, not everyone has great spelling, grammar and writing skills so I do not fault for that. It may lead to some miscommunication at times but the general message is still fairly clear. Sorting out the facts from the fiction is never easy, especially as our media is becoming more about public perception than public accountability. The main trick I use is learning to live with doubt, over time certain situations do get reinforced as more evidence builds. These can help build or breakdown other associated events and situations. Gradually the mud does settle and some clear water appears, until the next stone is thrown in the pond to stir it all up again.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Yes we are living in times of muddy waters. Just got to hope those waters clear quickly for some poor souls.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am going to have to agree that things have getting weirder more recently. There has been a lot around about this ascension but never really knew what to make of it, is there actually something going on and it is just warming up? Maybe it is just silly season month or we have been on these boards for too long and approaching burn out.

Most important when it all feels a bit much, take a deep breath then one step at a time. It is a complex world and just too much going on to fit it all in our heads at once, so just take the problems as they present themselves. If we all just do our little part hopefully it all works out.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I get professional help so I feel highly qualified to address your very legitimate and well thought out points...

Wait. What was the question?

~Heff

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Most important when it all feels a bit much, take a deep breath then one step at a time. It is a complex world and just too much going on to fit it all in our heads at once, so just take the problems as they present themselves. If we all just do our little part hopefully it all works out.

What simple yet great advice, thanks . Will try to remember this when starting to feel muddled. Deep breath

I tend to rely on laughing. However a breath could be more appropriate sometimes.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I get professional help so I feel highly qualified to address your very legitimate and well thought out points...

Wait. What was the question?

~Heff

I cant imagin what is cramed into an ATS mods head after reading this site. Tricky business that would be addressing even the most strange thread objectively & fairly.

edit on 5-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: Spell check, one of modern life's mysteries

top topics

join