It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
LMAO,
Anyone notice at the end of the video there was a large group of guys that seemed to discover it was a joke and looked like they wanted to beat that zombie actor down?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OMG that is funny!

Made me think of how in Fight Club they were supposed to provoke and lose a fight with a stranger, but they found it hard to find a fight.

FUNNY

Derek

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
LMAO! Man, I needed a good laugh. That was so funny. Smart? No. Funny? Yes.

It reminds me of how my friends and I would dress up like Ninjas on the weekends at night and go out and spy on neighbors by fence walking and jumping into their backyards. We also would throw ice plant at cars as they went by.

One time I nailed a car really good from a bush and the car slammed on it's brakes. He turned on his high beams and pointed the car towards the bush that I was in. I jumped out growling like Sho Kusagi and reached into my pocket and threw a handful of flour in the air and then vanished. LMAO!!!!!! I actually rolled down the hill that was behind the bush. I think about it now and can never stop laughing.

Again, Smart? No. Funny? Hell yeah it was. These days you can't do stuff like that anymore though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

i am surprised at how many people ran , but who knows , i might run my self , you never know untill your in that kind of situation , .......still LMFAO though

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This is hilarious.
what a nutsack

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why are you putting this on here?
Come on i could get this on utube
I thought better of this site.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by madforit96

You were wrong.

MUHUAHAHAHAHAHA!

edit on 4-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I reckon because there was so much talk about the incident this video is mocking that it merits being posted by extension

this sort of thing doesn't usually get posted, but it's some light hearted relief to the "omg zombies are here" hysteria that's been on ats the last week or two

plus, your name is madforit! lighten up a bit mate

edit on 4-6-2012 by JailTales because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i found this funny and if its not at all tied into the face bite attack then i don't see the harm.
if you pull a prank on people who have no idea what is going on, you should be ready for any response.

zombies- the new chuck norris / internet meme fad.

its so cursing annoying how people jump on any bandwagon that is currently a fad.
you can't even read an article about a plane crash in nigeria, or the martin/zimmerman case , or any story online right now without some lame followers leaving zombie comments.

quit following the herd people.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Am I the only one that noticed the zombie (a white zombie) was only chasing black people?

maybe white people are too lazy to get off the couch and go outside .
american idol is on, i gotta go.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
geez, what's up with the racists comments?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Its called UNITED States of America

You're pissing me off with your ignorance

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Scary and Funny.

Just like the old candid camera shows when people got pranked and scared.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I had a good laugh watching that video. I have to agree though, this prankster was really taking a chance on getting shot, or even having a brick or heavy object thrown at him.

I don't know what comes over people when they do these things without thinking of the consequences before doing them. Getting your video on You Tube and hoping it goes viral isn't worth losing your life or being permanently injured.

Does anyone know if this guy got in trouble for doing this?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Not sure, but you would think that someone would call the police on the guy. With what recently happened, that could be a dangerous situation as well.

You mentioned a brick could have been thrown, and I immediately thought of the trucker Reginald Denny who got yanked out of his rig and then got a brick and fire extinguisher dropped on his melon. Yeah, this guy here could have gotten seriously beaten or even shot and killed. However, I have not laughed that hard in quite awhile.

Actually, I do this sort of thing alot to the neighborhood teens during holloween, Not the little kids. People obviously are a little more open minded on Holloween though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
In my neighborhood, he might have wound up like Old Yeller... foam at the mouth around here signals rabies. It took a bullet to cure Old Yeller, we would assume it would take the same to cure him.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
LMAO!!
Too funny!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Very interesting choice for the guy to go to a lower income area and pull that. I would imagine that someone in the area would have pulled a gun out on the guy. I guess He did more than likely get jumped at the end of the video.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

LOL!!! Oh come on now?

Bahhhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

You like? Just for you my fliend. eNJOY!!!

LMAO!!!

~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by manifesto
Very interesting choice for the guy to go to a lower income area and pull that. I would imagine that someone in the area would have pulled a gun out on the guy. I guess He did more than likely get jumped at the end of the video.

Actually the only thing interesting about him going to the lower income area is the original incident occured in a lower income area.

One would think that it would be much easier to scare some rich folk in their neighborhood than to scare a bunch of street kids who live a dangerous existence every single day. The truth of the matter is, the location that he filmed this in is much like the area where the original true disturbing story happened. Race has absolutely nothing to do with this. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join