It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be willing to pull my consciousness out of my body?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Astral projection has been a fascinating subject to me for a while. I've tried to do it quite a few times, the closest I've ever gotten is where my body starts feeling kinda light, but I've never been able to get over the hump. This is something I need to experience, and I'd like to experience it tonight.

I know that people can pull others out of their body while in the astral realm, and that's what I'm looking for. I live in the Eastern time zone of the US. If there's anyone out there around the same time zone that has this ability, and would be willing to help me out, please hook a brother up. You could send me a personal message so we can set things up, and maybe get to know each other a little bit beforehand.

I need to do this, and I haven't been able to do so myself, so any helping hand would be very much welcome.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No worries dude!.. I will meet you yesterday,,

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
I know that people can pull others out of their body while in the astral realm, and that's what I'm looking for ... If there's anyone out there around the same time zone that has this ability, and would be willing to help me out, please hook a brother up. You could send me a personal message so we can set things up, and maybe get to know each other a little bit beforehand...

I would actually LEARN how to do it yourself. Allowing someone to do it for you without FULLY knowing them is....Very naive and inviting people who like to play games to a full meal deal. Not EVERY empath or person who has the ability to do those things have your best interests at heart. Up to you tho. Good luck to you. I actually would suggest practicing Lucid dreaming techniques FIRST and go from there.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
try it in the morning, wake up early, chill for 30 mins or so and go back to bed. lay on ur back. let the mind fall asleep (it'll start thinking illogical), but try to remain awake. then u'll hit the vibrational stage. 1st off dont get scared and imagine urself above ur body. or u can do it through meditation, get the breathe to slow to 1-2 breaths per minute and then it can happen

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opportunia
I would actually LEARN how to do it yourself. Allowing someone to do it for you without FULLY knowing them is....Very naive and inviting people who like to play games to a full meal deal. Not EVERY empath or person who has the ability to do those things have your best interests at heart. Up to you tho. Good luck to you. I actually would suggest practicing Lucid dreaming techniques FIRST and go from there.

I appreciate the concerns, but at this point, I have no worries. I want to see something and I'm going into this fully aware that I might not see what I want to. I have no fear of what's on the other side, but I'd like to know more about it.....and indeed anything else one can learn in the astral realm.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I would listen to Opportunias warning, not everyone wants the best for you in this world.
Astral travelling is not like a walk in the local park, you might meet entities that likes to play, and you may find yourself in a game that you don't like to play or you might end up not being able to get back into your body, and then its not that fun any more.
Don´t take this lightly, you will travel when your ready, and you shouldn't be in a hurry to get there.
You might like to read Carlos Castaneda, "The Art Of Dreaming"
edit on 4/6/12 by Squiip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I appreciate the concerns, but at this point, I have no worries. I want to see something and I'm going into this fully aware that I might not see what I want to. I have no fear of what's on the other side, but I'd like to know more about it.....and indeed anything else one can learn in the astral realm.

Understood. I hope you find the method that will take you on your special journey and all of us who can send the energies your way shall do our best to assist from afar. Now the rest is on you to prepare for it.

If you've ever walked into a room and had a sense of the energy floating around in it, that I'd say is your starting point to meditating yourself toward an obe. Self Hypnosis techniques might also help you toward you goal. I learned them from old cassette tape Quit Smoking techniques. Good luck to you!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Squiip
I would listen to Opportunias warning, not everyone wants the best for you in this world.
Astral travelling is not like a walk in the local park, you might meet entities that likes to play, and you may find yourself in a game that you don't like to play or you might end up not being able to get back into your body, and then its not that fun any more.
Don´t take this lightly, you will travel when your ready, and you shouldn't be in a hurry to get there.
You might like to read Carlos Castaneda, "The Art Of Dreaming"
edit on 4/6/12 by Squiip because: (no reason given)

Couldn't agree more. Please take great care in your astral endeavors.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Good luck, I know how you feel. Had my first experience many years ago and haven't had another since. Unfortunately the only ones who can really help are those who have mastered the ability and are able to do it at will. It's very rare to find someone who has actually reached that point, let alone someone who speaks about it openly. I'm sure you've read TRG's thread at the top of the forum, I'm not sure how often her "Yanker" still reads the thread, but I suspect his yanking days are over. The more people you help, the higher the chance someone will let the identity slip.

As far as the warnings go, obviously there are malicious people out there who probably posses these abilities, but I wouldn't worry too much, I could think of dozens of better things to do with it than mess with a stranger on a forum. If anyone does end up assisting you make sure to let us know how it went.

Once again, good luck.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to give myself a shameless bump here, there's gotta be someone out there that can pull me out of my body.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I'm gonna have to give myself a shameless bump here, there's gotta be someone out there that can pull me out of my body.

you sir.. want a shortcut. and without knowing your level of mental balance there's nothing any adept can do for you. instead you must do it yourself. try to lunge yourself out of your body if you wish. risky and very damaging to your physical mind if you are successful yet unprepared mentally. you must train your mind to be strong. you must learn of your will and how to feed it.

Then, you can do it yourself. Your spirit is you just as you have stated "pull ME out of my Body". very well and accurately put.

the shortest cut i know of is to will yourself to die. it involves a disassociating method. mentally you will convince yourself that you no longer wish to partake of reality. that you are in effect.. going to give up the body. you will cease mentally to participate in reality and declare that it no longer is relevant to you. closing your eyes and believing that it is not there if you were to open your eyes. u most likely will not have any success with any of the above mentioned methods and any success u do gain will be relative to downsides of the method. in fact. without proper preparation and understanding from the guidance of your spirit. you may well die and leave your body permanently. however you would have gained eternal life.

The real way, is to gain enlightenment. it entails reaching out to your spiritual self with thought (prayer). being very reverent and serious about your aspiration to connect with your spiritual self. once you gain communication with your spirit which will be through a form of emotional communication or other method that will only be known to you, you can make requests. note, your spirit may not respond if it isnt pleased with your actions on the earth and contents of your heart which no man knows. but if you have lived compassionately towards your fellow man and aspiring to liv e in harmony with nature and the universe you will easily be guided to the doorway which will allow you to eject from the body at will.

u must understand - The chakra system, meditation and the 3rd eye, the way of life, the path to enlightenment and accessing your spirit guide/spiritual self!

gaining communion with your spiritual self between brain and spiritual consciousness is the first major step to attainment. indeed the mind is only a link which creates a virtual consciousness based off of the true spiritual consciousness. the physical aspect of yourself (the ego) which grips to this reality so tightly must loosen its grip and allow the spirit more access. at the point of gaining balance your mind is filled with white light. from that point on your perception can be much more easily shifted from physical perception to spiritual perception. simply because you are able to hold your consciousness at center. meaning it can now be willed in either direction at will. more ego.. or more spirit as you deem necessary.

Asking someone to pull out of your body is a careless request. however indeed it can be done. but if u were to take my advice you should recognize that such a thing should only be performed by an aged spirit. one old in its ways and extremely knowledgeable of the universal aspects required to balance in performing such an act upon an uninitiated mind. indeed it could destroy your logic system and crash your brains ability to perceive or understand reality. such a task i believe is outside my power else i would have been doing it for everyone to wake them up right now instead of using ATS as my grounds for introduction. battling uninitiated egocentered minds who either dont believe or refuse to believe my words. but it is all a choice. a choice of their free will which i, having been taught to understand the universal laws, cannot (do not) wish to infringe upon.

I am the Teacher! I can lead you to water, but you must do the drinking.

top topics

join