It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies are back in Miami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

My laugh for the day.

Surprised he didn't get hurt badly, especially with Florida's infamous defense law.
edit on 3-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
lol good one

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
At first, I thought it was funny but now I dont because we dont know whats going on considering incidents similar to what happened is happening in other places.

Look how some idiots in Florida and elsewhere started posting pictures of them lying on the floor with skittles and iced tea. That was not funny and this shouldnt be either. In both cases, someones life was taken, regardless of who did what or took whatever drug lives are gone here and it shouldnt be mocked, well imo..

This guy couldve been seriously hurt. I would think that not even two weeks after this happened, its probably still on some peoples minds that this can happen again and now your getting chased by a man with blood on his shirt coming towards you, If that were me at that moment im thinking life or death I will not let this person kill me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
lol @ the kid that threw a basketball at him

He almost gets shot at 1:58ish

edit on 3-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
HAHA
that was a good laugh, thank you.
He is very lucky to not have been shot.
I'm pretty sure I saw someone pull out a gun.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
HAHA
that was a good laugh, thank you.
He is very lucky to not have been shot.
I'm pretty sure I saw someone pull out a gun.

There was one. He's very lucky. It just goes to show what he's willing to do for comedy.
edit on 3-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
HAHA God that was awesome. Kid pretty stupid and pretty brave for doing this. I think he got beat down at the very end. Funny how most people ran like little punks he's very lucky someone didnt beat his brains in out of fear because I know many people who would kill in a heartbeat if they felt their life was in danger.

top topics

join