It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three days to grace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Read ezekiel chapter 33 and know if it be my duty it is done unto you now.
Be well and may peace and love fill your hearts.
I will not be here to debate only to give warning.
May god bless the believers.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Well i will not be reading that trash
And i would wager a kidney that i will still be here in
Four days

Cran

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

nice name...you out beat me....grace under pressure brother

edit on 2-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Elaborate.

It'd be nice of you to do so

If you're trying to tell us something I would appreciate it if you did so instead of being pointlessly cryptic
edit on 2-6-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Be well and may peace and love fill your hearts.
I will not be here to debate only to give warning.
May god bless the believers.

Warning of what? The destruction of Jerusalem in the 6th century BC? You're a few millennia late.

In all seriousness though, I'm assuming you consider yourself a Watchman as per Ez. 33, could you elaborate on how that ties in with "three days", and exactly how you feel that Ezekiel 33 ties in with the "grace" you refer to? Ezekiel 33 seems to me like a fairly straightforward passage about the judgement upon Israel, and the subsequent destruction of Jerusalem (and the exile of her peoples, cf. Daniel, Nehemiah), rather than anything in the future tense. Please elaborate?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So you think you heard the trumpet?
OK, buddy.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No. You can't make me.

For a holy man, you should have realized seeking out psychics (see your other threads) is against..god.
Thinking you might want to know a little bit about a religion before you start suggesting you are a prophet of it,

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I must say, I fully agree with Awen24's sentiment. What does the past destruction of Israel as prophesied by Ezekiel have to do with the next few days? If you are truly a prophet of God, or trying to teach of something from God, you would not submit a vague post and leave. God would obviously not send a messenger solely to confuse if he were a loving God. Please explain...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

No. You can't make me.

For a holy man, you should have realized seeking out psychics (see your other threads) is against..god.
Thinking you might want to know a little bit about a religion before you start suggesting you are a prophet of it,

How can seeking out something god creates be against god? You can can even make references to whatever religon you want to for your answer. I want to understand your view of this.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Because Yahweh expressly forbid any kind of sorcery or divination.
Therefore, since the OP has referred to the God of the Jews, he should know this.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

No. You can't make me.

How can seeking out something god creates be against god? You can can even make references to whatever religon you want to for your answer. I want to understand your view of this.

Leviticus 20:27

"A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them."

Deuteronomy 18: 10-13

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

The bible is very clear about its stance on psychics, mediums, etc...they are simply either working directly for satan, or satan in disguise.

My thoughts on it? Well, first off, I am an atheist. so its a bit like discussing which spells are good and bad spells in a harry potter book...I am just saying, if you are going to go on harry potter lore, you need to read the books...no, Harry wasn't a muggle, he was a wizard whom lived with muggles...and no, if your a christian, jew, or muslim, you cannot be going around looking for psychics.

Add:
And wanted to say..God created all...God created angels...God created an angel called Lucifer..he once held lots of power and prestige.
God can make things that turn to crap...(sort of a paradox...a perfect creator creates things easily broken...not finding the perfection there..but meh, what would an atheist know)
edit on 3-6-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No. You can't make me.

Leviticus 20:27

"A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them."

Deuteronomy 18: 10-13

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

The bible is very clear about its stance on psychics, mediums, etc...they are simply either working directly for satan, or satan in disguise.

My thoughts on it? Well, first off, I am an atheist. so its a bit like discussing which spells are good and bad spells in a harry potter book...I am just saying, if you are going to go on harry potter lore, you need to read the books...no, Harry wasn't a muggle, he was a wizard whom lived with muggles...and no, if your a christian, jew, or muslim, you cannot be going around looking for psychics.

Add:
And wanted to say..God created all...God created angels...God created an angel called Lucifer..he once held lots of power and prestige.
God can make things that turn to crap...(sort of a paradox...a perfect creator creates things easily broken...not finding the perfection there..but meh, what would an atheist know)
edit on 3-6-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

I loved your post and saw the signs of corruption from the devine message to love your neighbour. The ones who wants power will always destroy his opposition that knows more or can see thru the lies. It seems the Romans did not want anyone talking to god anymore to dissrupt their message (version of god). But who cares today. They will have gotten their punishment/reward depending on karma long ago and we have to clean up the mess of duality ego that their smallmindedness created.

This is why God/Allah/One gave everybody a brain. To be able to see thru deception and lies and be able logicly weight the righteousness of the message.
edit on 3-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I loved your post and saw the signs of corruption from the devine message to love your neighbour. The ones who wants power will always destroy his opposition that knows more or can see thru the lies. It seems the Romans did not want anyone talking to god anymore to dissrupt their message (version of god). But who cares today. They will have gotten their punishment/reward depending on karma long ago and we have to clean up the mess of duality ego that their smallmindedness created.

This is why God/Allah/One gave everybody a brain. To be able to see thru deception and lies and be able logicly weight the righteousness of the message.
edit on 3-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

That is a commonly "channeled" message..that they (older establishment type) tried to cut off divination and access to the spirit world..after all, if you could simply sit at home and learn your own connection, why would you then go down to some temple and give your hard earned cash to someone else whom says they got messages...

As far as rightous..I judge the tree by the fruit it bears (bible isn't without its pearls of wisdom). If a belief makes you a better and more helpful person towards your fellow humans, then keep doing that...if it makes you a judgemental viper that sews disharmony, then time for a change. So if yacking on a ouija board or whatever your poison = a positive outcome..then carry on..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sorry i don't have good internet service anymore or much time to be on here.
I do not know the bible as well as i should.
There are many people that believe that jesus and the antichrist walk the earth today unknowing of who they are.
I had a dream after some debate with others that these two will be visited by what they believe to be their gods and will recieve knowledge and that will be the begining of sorrows for the world on the 5 of this month.
Imo it will be the abomanation of desolation.
Since i made this thread a great weight has been lifted from my heart.
I pray that we all recieve peace and gods wisdom into our hearts.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Since i made this thread a great weight has been lifted from my heart

Would that be guilt and lies
I absolve you
Say Biscuit 3 times and have a beer

Cran

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of religious maniacs coming out of the woodwork lately on ATS.......quite a few making predictions as well!

None of them getting any right though!.......back to the "Good Book" guys, let's see what else you got!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
1Corinthians chapter 2
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

If the end is not upon us and things i speak of do not come to pass soon in a manner that most can see i will seek forgiveness from all of you and the almighty for my ramblings.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Sorry i don't have good internet service anymore or much time to be on here.
I do not know the bible as well as i should.
There are many people that believe that jesus and the antichrist walk the earth today unknowing of who they are.
I had a dream after some debate with others that these two will be visited by what they believe to be their gods and will recieve knowledge and that will be the begining of sorrows for the world on the 5 of this month.
Imo it will be the abomanation of desolation.
Since i made this thread a great weight has been lifted from my heart.
I pray that we all recieve peace and gods wisdom into our hearts.

"I do not know the Bible as well as I should" pretty much sums it all up, mate. I mean this sincerely... and without sarcasm, without any desire to cause offense.

Jesus Christ will not walk the earth again in the manner you describe. 1 Thessalonians 4 tells us that Christ will meet with believers in the air prior to the Tribulation, to take them home. The vast majority of Old Testament Prophecy, likewise, tells us that Christ will return AFTER the Tribulation to rule from Jerusalem.

There was never a time where Christ didn't know who He was and is. Jesus Christ was no mere human, he is described in Isaiah 9:6 as "Almighty Father" - He is God made flesh. John 1:1 says that "the Word (Christ) was with God, and the Word WAS God."

The other issue you have is that... "the beginning of sorrows" that you refer to (from Matt 24) refers not to the Tribulation, but to the time PRECEDING the tribulation and following Christ's ascension. Likewise the "abomination that causes desolation", being a reference in both Matthew 24 and in Daniel 8, occurs mid-way through the tribulation, not at the beginning of it, and thus cannot physically or logically be at the same time as the "beginning of sorrows".

Your dream, however vivid, was just that - a dream - and one that was and is a product of your own mind, and a clear reflection upon the fact that you "do not know the bible as well as you should".

Like in all things, your own dreams MUST be made subject to the Word of God... and I suggest that, prior to posting them here, you do the research - check your dreams against God's Word, and seek the truth. Is this from God, or my own mind? God cannot contradict Himself, and this dream clearly contradicts God's Word... and is therefore false.

I hope you take this to heart. Like I said earlier, I mean no offense to you.
Let me encourage you to continue to read and pray. You're right about one thing, time is short. Very short. The signs are everywhere, and Christ will soon call His children home. Make sure you're ready when the call comes.

new topics

top topics

join