It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had an epiphany!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Bare with me.. this could lead to some really interesting discussion. I have posted on ATS about this kind of stuff quite a lot before but I just had a really interesting thought. I'm on my phone by the way so I can't published to my usual standard..

Yuri Gagarin took the first manned flight into space and back then we didn't understand how important the earths magnetic field was in how our bodies function, it is vital in many aspects. I know the source I am quoting from is a company selling something but this is still concrete science.

If we dont get magnetic resonance
stimulation, then like Yuri Gagarin in his
historic flight, we experience depressed
metabolism, lack of energy, bone loss,
depression, and impaired perception. So
the space program has showed us that
pulsed electomagnetic fields PEMF are not
just an optional element, but actually a
required element just like oxygen, food and
water. Further studies have been done on
earth called zero field studies, that confirm
that we actually need pulsating magnetic
fields in order to survive.

Magnetic resonance stimulation is crucial to the function of all 70 trillion odd cells in our bodies. This is why Yuri suffered these problems. Source

That being said.. with the earths magnetic poles shifting at an ever increasing rate we can also expect disturbances in the earths magnetic field, more so than we are used to. (Loads of sources available online)

In knowing the importance of magnetic resonance stimulation in regards to our general anatomy, cognitive ability and physical functionality it wouldn't be unreasonably to suggest that we could now be and further more in the future facing the following:
- Visual and general perceptive alterations.
- Some kind of effect on behavioural, cognitive and social skills
- Changes in our physical anatomy?

Its a strange subject.. any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
www.celtoslavica.de...reply to post by TechUnique

read this..I'm stuck half way through ....seems to make sense
I was getting pineal snap[s..crackle pops

edit on 2-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
hmmm now consider all those nasty looking phone masts, many of which are planted in or close to schools.

Many people talk of illness caused by wifi etc. I used to get quite a lot of headaches until I placed a foil sheet just behind my dongle so that it shielded me.

I watched a documentary recently suggesting that Yury wasnt wasnt their first man in space...but thats another subject.
edit on 2-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't know about pulsed, butr strong healing magnets may provide temporary relief.
What is the difference?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
transcranial magnetic stimulation has been shown as effective therapy, even showing signs of helping Autistic people.

who knows how something like a magnetic pole shift would effect animals in general.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I wonder is this could have something to do with the zombie-like attacks we've been hearing about.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
hmmm now consider all those nasty looking phone masts, many of which are planted in or close to schools.

Many people talk of illness caused by wifi etc. I used to get quite a lot of headaches until I placed a foil sheet just behind my dongle so that it shielded me.

I watched a documentary recently suggesting that Yury wasnt wasnt their first man in space...but thats another subject.

I've written about that kind of thing before its shocking the amount of unnatural man made radiation our bodies go through on a constant basis.. it could explain the rise in cancer.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

I've written about that kind of thing before its shocking the amount of unnatural man made radiation our bodies go through on a constant basis.. it could explain the rise in cancer.

As well as the rise in the rates of fibromyalgia, Lupus, MS, ... all the other illnesses that are plaguing us right now... interesting premise

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
transcranial magnetic stimulation has been shown as effective therapy, even showing signs of helping Autistic people.

who knows how something like a magnetic pole shift would effect animals in general.

I've often thought about what would happen during a rapid pole reversal or just a gradual pole shift its a fascinating subject! I read somewhere that we've had periods of human history with pole reversals, maybe even during biblical times. I think the Maya claim to have been through multiple shifts but can't remember the source. It entails physical and spiritual change and renewal for life on earth and earth itself apparently.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Me too. I remember a few years ago seeing some pictures of cops who had cancer all along one side of their face because their speed camera thingy was mounted inside the car just beside their head, Some also suffered cancer in the groin area because they would lay the mobile devices in their lap when not using it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
if your interested in pole reversal this is an interesting vid.

I made a thread about it HERE
thats got some intersting comments.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

What of the astronauts spending long periods of time on the International Space Station?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

What space station?

Just kidding

Good point. With the huge amount of electronics on that thing there must be lots of magnetic influence. Also they would still feel an influence from the earth I'd imagine.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Artificial magnetic resonance stimulation I'd assume. You can buy home kits so i'm sure they've set something up.. space suits have it as well I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Me too. I remember a few years ago seeing some pictures of cops who had cancer all along one side of their face because their speed camera thingy was mounted inside the car just beside their head, Some also suffered cancer in the groin area because they would lay the mobile devices in their lap when not using it.

I worry about my phone especially!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I know the source I am quoting from is a company selling something but this is still concrete science.

Far as I know, that's the only place you'll find this claim. I looked for information when this thread was going
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The idea was pretty much debunked here

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I know the source I am quoting from is a company selling something but this is still concrete science.

Far as I know, that's the only place you'll find this claim. I looked for information when this thread was going

NASA use artificial magnetic resonance for a reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Human Gene may sense earths magnetic field
There's loads of stuff on Google if you switch up your search terms.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

NASA use artificial magnetic resonance for a reason.

Once again, I think that that site is the one making the claim. I have seen other articles make the claim, but they all linked back to this one. Do you have an actual link to NASA showing they use it?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Human Gene may sense earths magnetic field
There's loads of stuff on Google if you switch up your search terms.

That ends with saying this:

If butterflies, birds and foxes possess such a wonderful system, why would it ever have died out in the human lineage?

<<   2 >>

join