It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: 'Birther' gets visit from Secret Service: (Could you defend your rights like this guy?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Rudy Davis, known also as “LoneStar1776″ on YouTube.com, posted video of the inquiry the day after he had uploaded another video in which he suggested Obama, after being convicted of treason for usurping the highest office the land, be executed for his crime. When two men in dark suits showed up at his door the next day, Davis told them, “I think I know why you guys are here.”

Video of the exchange shows Davis explaining his belief that Obama is ineligible to be president and clarifying that he only wished the judicial system to execute Obama “once he has been convicted in a court of law.” “OK,” the first investigator replied, “but you don’t mean to assassinate him?” “No, sir,” Davis replied. “I don’t want to hurt anybody. I just want truth and justice in America.”

The investigators then began a series of “pertinent” questions they explained were required because, “We do have a job to do,” including the following:

Source: www.wnd.com...

Well, looks like Obama getting a little touchy... to have the FBI monitoring every youtube video made, and who knows what else.

This man literally beat these guys down-verbally. Good for him. Standing up for himself-and US-as Americans.

How about when they asked he don't videotape. Man, I would be right up in their faces, getting their ID's on tape, their car, Tag Number and Shoe size-for that matter.

Anyway, This guy-regardless of what you think of his beliefs on Obama-Stood up and wasn't afraid or intimidated

I fully expect some of the ATS members to be visited.. I let you know.

Hey Obama.... Your Presidency is horrible and you need to GO-ASAP (via voting of course).

PS. I checked already... LoneStar1776 is not a listed ATS member-by that name.
edit on 6/2/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Thank you. I alerted Mods.

Too early I guess.....

Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link