It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation of the Best UFO Sightings from May 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Saw this on another forum and it was pretty entertaining at first look. The fact that every one of these sightings took place this past month is the amazing part. It is a little long but in my opinion worth the watch. Yes there are the occasional indistinct dots of light in the sky but sprinkled in there is some real odd stuff, particularly around 2:30 the Norway, Russia and the BC video after 3 mins.

Note the reactions from some of the witnesses...

edit on 2-6-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lordaqua

S & F
Good video
There were some really good ones where it really makes you wonder what/who is flying that craft
edit on 2-6-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Yes, there were a few that were pretty convincing . I'd like to see what the experts think, particularly the videos in Russia and Canada.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

Yes, there were a few that were pretty convincing . I'd like to see what the experts think, particularly the videos in Russia and Canada.

I agree. That second one in Canada is very note worthy. & I wonder about that mass one in Switzerland @ 5:34

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Great video lordaqua, it's kind of hard to believe this is all within the month of May. I keep wondering whether it's the fact that more and more people are looking up or that these events are really starting to become greater in number.

It honestly does seem like the latter though. There's just so much of it concentrated around the world now. I keep coming back to ATS and every couple of days is some sort of recent sighting, usually from all different parts of the world each time. 2012's a strange time, indeed.

Here in Brooklyn i've had a recent encounter myself just a couple of months ago, but unfortunately without any kind of camera to capture such a thing. It's really interesting as to how they all "flash" in a similar manner. Kinda seems more like pulses instead of beams of light that switch on and off.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
Great video lordaqua, it's kind of hard to believe this is all within the month of May. I keep wondering whether it's the fact that more and more people are looking up or that these events are really starting to become greater in number.

It honestly does seem like the latter though. There's just so much of it concentrated around the world now. I keep coming back to ATS and every couple of days is some sort of recent sighting, usually from all different parts of the world each time. 2012's a strange time, indeed.

Here in Brooklyn i've had a recent encounter myself just a couple of months ago, but unfortunately without any kind of camera to capture such a thing. It's really interesting as to how they all "flash" in a similar manner. Kinda seems more like pulses instead of beams of light that switch on and off.

the "flashing" is probably from pulses in the energy in which enables the craft to travel. There have been UFO sightings since cavemen (drawing on walls depicting both craft and stranger creatures) I think it's a mix of both paying attention and an increase in visitors because of the crazy things we do like drop 2,000+ Nukes

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

the "flashing" is probably from pulses in the energy in which enables the craft to travel. There have been UFO sightings since cavemen (drawing on walls depicting both craft and stranger creatures) I think it's a mix of both paying attention and an increase in visitors because of the crazy things we do like drop 2,000+ Nukes

Very true! Not to mention all of those nukes they've shut down on command right as they were about to launch. I find their presence here to be so ridiculously questionable though. How can they interfere with something like a nuclear launch one at a time, and yet still make no global attempt at communication? How is it that they do the same things in our skies, but never publicly land?

I've been lurking this site for some time now, and it appears to be that the negativity on this site concerning the extraterrestrial issue is veeeeery sensitive to questions like these. people far too often consider events to be bigger than life, and from this feeling they consequently try and find reasons to reject the instance altogether. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of individual to believe everything i see and hear. Lately though, it really seems as if the evidence is stacking up, doesn't it? It's been about a day now, and i find the relative silence in this thread to be quite interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Browsing around anonymousfo.com and found this in their 'best of 2011' video

Depicts a disk flying alongside an airplane being filmed from one of the cabin windows

www.youtube.com...=02m42s

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I kept expecting that geek to pop up and say 'Third phaze off the moon' lol, but nah seriously good stuff, one or two strange looking things there matey that cant be easily explained away as usual. Good work, i look forward to seeing more in the future. star for the effort.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Alot of interesting footage. Only ones I really hated seeing was the ones you knew right off the bat where lens flares such as the one at 1:22.

Speaking of 1:22 does anyone know the program he was using to run that video?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

Very true! Not to mention all of those nukes they've shut down on command right as they were about to launch. I find their presence here to be so ridiculously questionable though. How can they interfere with something like a nuclear launch one at a time, and yet still make no global attempt at communication? How is it that they do the same things in our skies, but never publicly land?

I've been lurking this site for some time now, and it appears to be that the negativity on this site concerning the extraterrestrial issue is veeeeery sensitive to questions like these. people far too often consider events to be bigger than life, and from this feeling they consequently try and find reasons to reject the instance altogether. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of individual to believe everything i see and hear. Lately though, it really seems as if the evidence is stacking up, doesn't it? It's been about a day now, and i find the relative silence in this thread to be quite interesting.

I don't believe we are alone in this universe either. I've even seen my first ufo with my own eyes last summer with my boyfriend. As for a Global attempt at communication would be really nice. I think that with these aliens being around our entire history of man on Earth, they probably have made contact and thus giving us "Gods/Goddesses"
Not 100% sure if I believe in the "Contract" between aliens and the Governments of the Earth back in the 50's but with all the lies and stuff it wouldn't surprise me if our Governments lied about that too. "We can't have them in contact with aliens because then they wouldn't be the controllable sheep they are. They would be aware of all our lies" Plus it is believed that once you start getting more advanced there is no need to talk, all thoughts are conveyed through thoughts so you can't lie.

I think the silence is due to all the other # piling up at the same time and for the most part we're ok with aliens but there are other issues that people are being more vocal about

Sol23 I saw in the comments on YT that the guy talked about the program he used. One belonging to Sony. Sorry I don't remember the full name
edit on 2-6-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Some interesting ones. I think a good number were fake, particularly the ones filmed through a glass window. Reflections from inside the house!

The "Diamond Craft" looks to me to be a star, when zoomed in on the star is out of focus and appears to be diamond shaped.

Chinese lanterns for the orb light formations. The new zealand hard turning craft is sped up, it is just an airplane.. Look at the background of stars moving.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Some interesting ones. I think a good number were fake, particularly the ones filmed through a glass window. Reflections from inside the house!

The "Diamond Craft" looks to me to be a star, when zoomed in on the star is out of focus and appears to be diamond shaped.

Chinese lanterns for the orb light formations. The new zealand hard turning craft is sped up, it is just an airplane.. Look at the background of stars moving.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

The flashing blue in Russia, yes it is indoors but on the full video the guy goes running outside and it's still the same flashing in the sky

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Some good ones in there, busy month.
It's funny I expected the usual debunkers to be all over this one maybe the typical auto-response of
reflection,Chinese lantern, or skydivers don't fit. They're checking in with the higher ups to formulate an appropriate debunking tactic.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I listened into some of the ATS live show & a caller suggested this site because it has up to date UFO sightings
UFO Sighting site
It even has a map that shows the sightings.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Thank you for the link. really like the map it gives.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Great stuff knoledge.. thanks for the link that was real interesting find.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

no problem. A caller into the live ATS show the other day talked about it so I thought I'd check it out. Seeing how we're talking about UFO's and such I thought I would post the site

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Some great sightings in that video. May has been a busy month

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I watched an old news clip from my local station about a UFO sighting back in 2008. I thought it was odd how the reporter said that my town was a hot spot for UFO activity. Hello google
stumbled upon this site and am currently taking a peek around and reading different cases of UFO sightings in British Columbia, Canada.
ufo site
There is even one for May 2012

Reported 4-May-2012 1-May-2012, Nanaimo, BC: (10:20 pm) I was at the parking lot of the central Nanaimo Thrifty Food parking lot. About 10:20 pm I observed a very bright orange, sparkling light in the sky. I cannot tell how far away this light was but it was southeast of my location. At first I thought it was an airplane, or signal tower or flare but the there were no aircraft lights, nor was there any sound. It was clear that night and I was able to compare what I seeing to other stars and it was much to bright to have been one. This light disappeared /blinked off after about one minute. I expected to see it return so I waited in the paking lot looking in the direction I had seen it. After about 4 minutes this light reappeared. This time I observed moving very slowly in a southeaterly direction. It moved back and forth very slowly for another 3 to 4 minutes. The light then blinked off again. I waited another few moments before deciding to get in the car and leave. I did not see it again.

This one is from April 2012

Reported 3-May-2012 April 2012, Mission, BC: (about 10:00 pm) I live in Mission, in the College Heights area, by Heritage Park and something happened a couple weeks ago that baffled me, and to be honest, freaked the living hell out of me. First off, before I start, I am not a drinker, nor am I a user of any illegal or "hippy" narcotics. I'm someone with a degree, a family, a good job, a nice home. I live the typical middle-class life. However two weeks ago, what friends of mine and I saw wasn't cool in my books. It started off on a Saturday night, where around 10:00pm on a clear night, we noticed two orange balls of light with a silver rod connecting them flying southeast to northwest. We saw this as we were looking ove towards Chilliwack. And it was moving, without sound or usual standard airplane or airline strobes. Then, about 20 minutes later, while we were still chatting about what we saw, something caught our attention. We looked up, and basically my words were, "What the F**K is that?" It was a giant triangle sitting above my house. I'm going to estimate at about 1,000 feet. With the same orange lights connected by silver rods. There were no other lights and no sound. It travelled straight south to north and disappeared in the sky like it was flying through something. There were no clouds in the sky. Nothing! There were about 9 or 10 of these orange lights inside the triangle, as I said before, connected by the silver rods.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join