It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monarch Victim's Mother's Acknowledgement Of Satanism Going Back To Canaanite Tribe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Interesting thread OP - S&F

The book religions (Christianity, Judaism, and Islam) plus Satanism are locked together, in an ironic dark comedy. As to war, somebody must stand up for what is right. If we don't check those who would abuse power, then who is the more evil?

I've read up on Satanism, but I've never extensively researched it or even considered it more than a reaction to the Church's controlling iron fist rule. So this thread was informative.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Everybody, I need to correct what I typed in the OP. I made an egregious error and typed what I mis-heard as Malachi, instead of what was actually said, which is Amelekite or Amalekite.I'm trying to look into if one of the moderators can fix this for me. I also had some doubts when I first made the thread but didn't pin-point it till over the weekend.

Guest: Oh, yes, my father's Illuminati background goes back to 1720s. He's a 9th generation Illuminati Warlock. My mother's Satanism goes back to, uh, she claims, 5,000 years to the Amelekite tribe of Canaan ( not Malachi) which is spoken of in the Bible.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Exodus 17:14-16

14) And the Lord said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.

15) And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:

16) For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join