It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monarch Victim's Mother's Acknowledgement Of Satanism Going Back To Canaanite Tribe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In this interview, a mind control victim spills beans on the occultic multi-generational background of his family, and in the process reveals an interesting detail, an acknowledgement of the occultic roots going back to a canaanite tribe of biblical times. It's interesting to hear what this man reveals about how far back this satanic ritual trauma abuse goes and that the perps are also victims of generations of other victim/perps going that far back.

Guest: When I was 6 years old, I tried to get the police involved with the cult my family was involved with, and, uh, what they did to me was, they bounced me out of the program. They took me to a CIA psychiatrist, where they fried my brain with electrical patterns, to the point where I didn't even know my name. After that, they basically kept me out of the loop, as far as the cult was cause they knew my conciousness was absolutely under no circumstances gonna ever going to be a mass murdering type pedophile.

Host: Now, You mention your family was involved with this.Is it multi-generational?

Guest: Oh, yes, my father's Illuminati background goes back to 1720s. He's a 9th generation Illuminati Warlock. My mother's Satanism goes back to, uh, she claims, 5,000 years to the Amalekite tribe of Canaan which is spoken of in the Bible.

Host: So it's been happening for thousands of years?

Guest:Oh, absolutely, absolutely.

Host: How far back does this go? As an infant?

Guest: Yes, I was tortured and sexually abused in the cradle.

Host: This is tough stuff to talk about.

Guest: I did not initiate the abuse. I'm talking about this stuff because people have to understand that the leaders in the world who are at the levers of power all go through trauma based mind control and are all beholden to a dark occult heirarchy which is calling the shots in our political, economic and religious systems throughout the world and enslaving mankind.

Host: This is coming out because you want it to come out and you hope that people hear this and they understand how deep the conspiracy, if you will, really is.

Guest: Well, It's not so much a conspiracy, because when I was in the cult as a little child,It was our religion. Just like the mafia says: la cosa nostra; it's our way.It's handed down from father to son. What I want people to understand about this is that the ninety percent of the people on the planet earth are being controlled by the ten percent.

edit on 1-6-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by Skyfloating because: Edited by request of the OP

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

The setting of the interview, with the music in the background, seemed too laid back for something so traumatic, in my opinion.

How do we even know that this guy's for real?
That's the problem with these kind of things. I believe this stuff is going on, but it's hard to tell what's true and what's false.

Trauma based mind control is very real, so thank's for that interview I hadn't seen it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh no, that is where the Christian-Jewish god "Yahweh (I am that I am)" comes from! Who would have thought that Christianity, Judaism, and Satanism would come from the same place?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Looking into it from other sources and these practices to appear to be quite old and entrenched in family tradition. While some of the techniques have changed with the times, the general themes have remained the same. In some ways I can understand why it is important to know what it means to take a life when your decisions can affect 10's or 100's thousands of people as some decisions do get heavy. Keeping the leaders all sexed up also has an effect on the running of a country, If the leaders have a bad day so does everybody else.

Through all the pain, torture and suffering that does go on, their main value appears to be strength, what does not kill makes you stronger, the ends justify the means and similar kind of thinking. With what they have been able to achieve there does appear to be some logic in their approach, but it has come at high toll. It is just too hypothetical to say how things would be if their values and techniques where different, but it would be different. With a focus on demonology rather than more justly beings, perpetual war is just one consequence.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I believe the guy could be telling the truth, if his family was actually a part of an ancient pagan religion. Traditions are normally passed from father to son but, canaanite was an exception to the rule. In the ancient canaanite society woman oftentimes were the power and high priestesses of the cults.
edit on 1-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Oh no, that is where the Christian-Jewish god "Yahweh (I am that I am)" comes from! Who would have thought that Christianity, Judaism, and Satanism would come from the same place?

I bible is filled with multiple accounts of when the Hebrew people had back slide from God and started incorporating apostate practices.

In reference to the worship of this false goddess 'the queen of heaven' (aka Ishtar) by offering her cakes in the very temple itself. Such apostate abominations were present at the temple at least since Manasseh's time 2 Kings 21:1-5.

Jeremiah 44:15-23 (KJV)
15 Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
16 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee.
17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.
18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.
19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?
20 Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,
21 The incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the Lord remember them, and came it not into his mind?
22 So that the Lord could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.
23 Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the Lord, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord, nor walked in his law, nor in his statutes, nor in his testimonies; therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.

We have a parallel text here from Jeremiah 19:13

And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other gods.

Tophet refers to a high place high idolatry near Jerusalem where human sacrifice was offered often by burning.

Jeremiah 7:31

They have built pagan shrines at Topheth, the garbage dump in the valley of Ben-Hinnom, and there they burn their sons and daughters in the fire. I have never commanded such a horrible deed; it never even crossed my mind to command such a thing!

Definition: Among the Carthaginians, the Tophet was a place sacred to their god Baal. source:

This is what the top Satanist Aliester Crowley says about his Satan this dual aspect deity (masculine/feminine):

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 'Confessions' by Aleister Crowley)

Seeing that Nimrod/Moloch/Baal is the masculine consort to Istar/Ishtar you can see that when God's people backside and started disgusting Satanic practices that Yahweh was absolutely disgusted with them.
edit on 2-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

That still doesn't change the fact that Yahweh is "A" god, there is more than one,and he is a war god at that... the Canaanites worshipped him in times of war to destroy others. They called him their "War God", when there were no wars they worshiped other gods.

It is still an evil god regardless and I will not worship a War God.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I will not worship a War God.

Please name all the wars in the last 2 millennium started by legitimate Christians...

You do realize that Ishtar is a war goddess, this Ishtar who is Lucifer who is the head fallen angel of the New Age Movement, whose 'light' the initiates seek...?

The Trinitarian God of Father/Jesus/Spirit is the only God...the bible just uses the term god/goddess for the translation of the word 'elohim' which can mean angels. The Bible is saying that these things that call themselves goddess and what the worshiping people thought of them as were nothing more than masquerading fallen angels.

Yes, there are good angels around too, you get some guardian angels as soon as you are born to protect you from the fallen angels. The fallen angels have to come up with all kinds of various deceptions to turn people from the true God because they are prevented from just killing you outright which is what they want.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by arpgme

Please name all the wars in the last 2 millennium started by legitimate Christians...

Many Christians can't even agree on what a 'legitimate Christian' is... And it is really irrelevant whether or not Christians start wars, doesn't change the fact that Yahweh is the Canaanite War God.

You do realize that Ishtar is a war goddess, this Ishtar who is Lucifer who is the head fallen angel of the New Age Movement, whose 'light' the initiates seek...?

First of all, it doesn't make sense to assume that when The New Age talks about 'light' they are talking about Lucifer since even the bible says that God is Light. Second, I'm not sure why you brought this up since this is irrelevant to Yahweh being a war god.

reply to post by arpgme

The Trinitarian God of Father/Jesus/Spirit is the only God...the bible just uses the term god/goddess for the translation of the word 'elohim' which can mean angels.

The Father is Yahweh, the God of the bible who was actually stolen from the Canaanite religion where he is a war god.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

the only Canaanite mention of Yahweh, found on the Mesha Stele, refers to the God of Israel

en.wikipedia.org...

"The Religion of the Canaanites"

www.theology.edu...

I recommend skipping down to these sections in the link above:

The General Character of Canaanite Cults
Canaanite Cults Utterly Immoral
Canaanite Cults Effete and Corrupt
The Character of the Canaanite Cults Justifies the Command to Destroy Them
Canaanite Cults Dangeroulsy Contaminating

So, the bottom line is:

It was, frankly, a question of destroying or being destroyed, of keeping separated or of being contaminated and consumed.

Although you may think of Yahweh as a "war god", you have to realize that God has always been at war with other "gods" (Satan and his fallen angels) since the beginning of time. God allowed all of his angels free will, just as he did mankind, in order to decide for themselves against good or evil. God did not create anything in order to FORCE them to follow or worship him, however, he did give them choice. Unfortunately, if God didn't step in once in awhile to eliminate some of the evil, it would end up consuming everyone.

You might be interested in doing some research on the "War in Heaven". It started there and now it's been moved down to the earth.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Although you may think of Yahweh as a "war god", you have to realize that God has always been at war with other "gods" (Satan and his fallen angels) since the beginning of time. God allowed all of his angels free will, just as he did mankind, in order to decide for themselves against good or evil. God did not create anything in order to FORCE them to follow or worship him, however, he did give them choice. Unfortunately, if God didn't step in once in awhile to eliminate some of the evil, it would end up consuming everyone.

You might be interested in doing some research on the "War in Heaven". It started there and now it's been moved down to the earth.

It's not just my opinion that he is a war god. That is his title from the Canaanite Religion. They would worship him in times of war in order to conquer other lands, and then, when they don't need him, they worship the other gods. This god was in a PANTHEON of other gods, there was no problem worshiping the other gods, as long as they were Canaanite and they were worshiped properly. Yahweh was for war, but there were other gods for life and peace, and other things.
edit on 2-6-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Do you have a link or a source that you can provide to back up your theory on this?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

This is not a theory, it is fact. Just do a little research on Yahweh The Canaanite God. He was their god - he was just one of many.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well, obviously, the name Yahweh meant different things to different people.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
More interesting information regarding the impact of Satan on ancient tribes and people and how they may have been carried over to people today can be found by researching:

The Curse and mark of Cain

The Curse of Ham

The Curse of Canaan

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by arpgme

Well, obviously, the name Yahweh meant different things to different people.

en.wikipedia.org...

You are not looking deeply enough, you can't just search for "Yahweh" you have to search in Google something like "Yahweh Canaanite". Sure, this god means different things to people TODAY, but I am talking about what the Canaanites knew about him because that was the first religion he appeared in before he was borrowed and changed into Judaism-Christianity Bible.

Here is one link but there is much more information you can find on the internet if you look for both the terms "Yahweh Canaanite".

en.wikipedia.org...(Canaanite_deity)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Maybe this will help you to understand how Yahweh became the Israelites' God.

Yahweh and the Gods: A Theology of World Religions

ijfm.org...

The Canaanites may have been familiar with Yahweh (God), but they were also worshiping other gods (fallen angels and man made gods) and refused to make Him their only God. This is another reason why God chose to make the Israelites His people. He wanted to prove to other people that He was the God above all Gods by using the Israelites to set an example.

Remember what God said to Satan after he tempted Adam and Eve?

Genesis 3:14-15

14) And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15) And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

There is always going to be contention and war between God's seed and Satan's seed (spiritually speaking). Just as there was "War in Heaven", there is now war on earth for the exact same reason. It's the battle between good and evil, but God promises us that good will conquer evil and will be destroyed before it destroys mankind itself.

Here's more information and a description of "Satan's Offspring". The Canaanites are included in that offspring.

www.bibletools.org...

Zechariah 14:21

21) Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

It's sad that so many people are living in a illusion and they can not see reality clearly because they filter it through the bible.

If you want to call them "fallen angels" and not real gods, that is just your opinion. We KNOW that in the Canaanite religion they were actually GODS - this was THEIR religion, they knew it better than you. They never had problems with Yahweh, they were praying to him at the appropriate time when they wanted to conquer others through war.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

After reading your thread I decided to find out if there is any connection between the Catholic Church...and Satanic Worship.

Here is what I found: www.texemarrs.com...

I really don't doubt that the story you have shared with us is true.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

The bible designates that it was the Dragon [Satan] that gave the Roman Catholic Church its great power, throne and authority (Revelation 13:2)

Here is a link to every single characteristic (around 30 of them) that this 'beast' power would have that is perfectly fulfilled by the Papal power alone.

It also calls the Papacy the 'Son of Perdition', this phrase is only used one other time in scripture and that is to describe Judas who hid himself the other disciples and betrayed Jesus with a kiss. You can understand why there was a need for the protestant reformation away from the Satanic practices of the R.C.C by all those how wanted to keep only the Word as their number one authority and not the teachings and traditions of man.
edit on 3-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join