It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have any info about attending Bilderberg (for common folk)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know there are other threads on Bilderberg, but I thought a thread dedicated to members who might want to go would be a good idea.

Anyway, I'm about an hour north of Chantilly, VA (where Bilderberg is being held) and might head down tomorrow with some friends. If I do, I will definitely post pictures and videos. I was just wondering if anyone had any information on when might be a good time to attend? Obviously I know we won't be able to go inside, but standing outside would be good enough. I know it's going on until Sunday, but if everyone is inside, might be kind of boring. So what do you think the best time to go will be?

If any of you have good info on where to park or other tidbits, please post them!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know theintelhub.com , alex jones(infowars.com) and wearechange.org are down there currently...

Alex's website or theintelhub would be the best place to find out where to head I think...

I would like to go too... been watching youtube clips of the people down there... saying 1000+ ppl

edit on 1-6-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Well, this is interestng....I am just shy of an hour away from Chantilly and was thinking earlier today that I should head that way sometime this weekend...possibly tomorrow..

I have no idea if it's a good time to go or not but, it seems like a great opportunity to meet some like minded folks.

Heck, maybe we can get lucky and meet Mr. Alex Jones himself.

I read an article today the referenced him as the white Oprah of alternative news...too funny!

Maybe we will bump into one another...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I've been watching them too.

Are you relatively close to Chantilly as well?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you all want to PM each other our numbers, we could meet up and grab lunch or something...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

No im not... Im a few states away

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I am up for that, although a beer would be much nicer...

However, after peeking at your profile...that might be illegal. Bummer.
Just kidding

I'll send you a message a bit later....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Sounds cool and nope, I'm 19 xD

Not sure if I can go tomorrow, maybe sunday though.

new topics

top topics

join