It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Caught Blocking The DailyPaul Website!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by mjp54

How? I can't get anything but the malware warning.

Physically type it into your url bar and don't go there from google.

www.dailypaul.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by RSF77
Oh look, another convenient "accident". Well golly gee whiz what can you do? Silly google code going off and blocking sites on its own again.

Yea right.

And clearly Pauls own wbesite is a part of the plot covering up for google. Google has everything to fear from Ron Paul because... well I am sure we can come up with something if we think about.

What are you talking about?

Is this a troll or are you actually trying to discuss something? Don't tell me you are actually doing the ol' "laugh at and ridicule anything I don't understand" thing on a conspiracy forum? Also you forgot the customary rolling eyes emoticon in place of actually making a point, maybe take a few tips from outkast searcher on how to say nothing at all and incite rant.

Let me make it very simple for you. Pauls website says it is a problem with the Ad provider and is effecting multiple web sites. This is clearly not what you believe as you posted "Well golly gee whiz what can you do? Silly google code going off and blocking sites on its own again. Yea right"

You following so far? Since what you claim and what Pauls own people claim are the exact opposite then either you are wrong or Pauls people are also in on the plot to block Pauls website.

See its all pretty simple. I am sure you could have figured it by, I don't know? Reading the thread? Then again who needs to do that when you can just claim people are out to get Paul. Again,

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It works fine for me.

After much investigation, it appears that this is a false alarm. Google is listing some standard ad server code - which has been on the site for over a year - as suspicious. We may also be the subject of a dirty tricks attack, as the 'suspicious' page Google is flagging is this one www.dailypaul.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.dailypaul.com...

I guess it ain't working right, I don't use that AV software, so my notifications are different...Why can't I decide reading the page is worth the risk; that 'they' know so little about...the risk of reading a page on the internet.

What page is still under scrutiny??

Scary

How did this happen?

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

No, I didn't click to go inside.

edit on (6/1/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Let me make it very simple for you. Pauls website says it is a problem with the Ad provider and is effecting multiple web sites. This is clearly not what you believe as you posted "Well golly gee whiz what can you do? Silly google code going off and blocking sites on its own again. Yea right"

You following so far? Since what you claim and what Pauls own people claim are the exact opposite then either you are wrong or Pauls people are also in on the plot to block Pauls website.

See its all pretty simple. I am sure you could have figured it by, I don't know? Reading the thread? Then again who needs to do that when you can just claim people are out to get Paul. Again,

Sorry I didn't actually consider what you wrote, seeing as its completely and utterly false.

UPDATE: I've made contact with the ad service provider that is supplying the code that Google is flagging as malicious. They are aware of the problem and are working with Google to solve it. The Daily Paul is not the only site that is being subject to this treatment. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.

See Also: isocket tweet.

- - - -

As many regulars here have noted (here, here, here, here, and here), dialing into the Daily Paul on Chrome or Firefox results in a Google red screen that says the Daily Paul contains malware. No such warning appears when using Safari or IE. Further investigation shows that Google has classified the Daily Paul as 'suspicious', in spite of the fact that:

Of the 658 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-05-31, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days

Over the past 90 days, dailypaul.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites. This site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

After much investigation, it appears that this is a false alarm. Google is listing some standard ad server code - which has been on the site for over a year - as suspicious. We may also be the subject of a dirty tricks attack, as the 'suspicious' page Google is flagging is this one: Why I am Endorsing Mitt Romney for President and Not Ron Paul.
www.dailypaul.com

Is that simple enough for you? You following me holmes? Do we need to simplify or complicate this more or less so you can develop some investigative and reading comprehension skills? Have you figured it out yet? Did you "get it"? Have you read and understood all this? Take your time, it's okay. The areas in bold are highlighted so you don't actually have to do anything but look at them and use a minute fraction of your brain.

That's right sherlock, you are wrong and it's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Anymore half-wit, ignorant trolls you have up your sleeve or are you done here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join