Google Caught Blocking The DailyPaul Website!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Try it yourself.
Dailypaul.com

I can't get on using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Is it hacked or Google?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.dailypaul.com...

An explanation for you from the Daily Paul.

Works fine here, but then, I don't use Google.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have IE and just used Startpage and had no problem getting on it. I refuse to use google......

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

roflmao, I just used google to bring it up, and it came up with "WARNING visiting this website may harm your computer!!!!

Maybe your onto something. But then again, google is notorius for taking away freedom of speech!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Didn't you hear?
He ran out of money long ago so it is only natural for things to erode, especially after he lost to Romney.

You guys see a conspiracy in everything. The big bad Google is out to get ya, hahahaha

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Tin man.....work on your skills some more, now
a squirrel on a wheel, huh......let me just go ahead and mark you down as...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Didn't you hear?
He ran out of money long ago so it is only natural for things to erode, especially after he lost to Romney.

You guys see a conspiracy in everything. The big bad Google is out to get ya, hahahaha

Well, I don't see you coming up with an explanation in the meantime.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Heh. I had to start using FF again (RAM reasons due to gaming) and it warned me that it was an attack page.

I'm sure their certificate or something just expired.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
www.dailypaul.com...

They're detecting it as malware on Googles end.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

you need to ad this to your Op post

Submitted by Michael Nystrom on Fri, 06/01/2012 - 10:34
in

About the Daily Paul

UPDATE: I've made contact with the ad service provider that is supplying the code that Google is flagging as malicious. They are aware of the problem and are working with Google to solve it. The Daily Paul is not the only site that is being subject to this treatment. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.

- - - -

As many regulars here have noted (here, here, here, here, and here), dialing into the Daily Paul on Chrome or Firefox results in a Google red screen that says the Daily Paul contains malware. No such warning appears when using Safari or IE. Further investigation shows that Google has classified the Daily Paul as 'suspicious', in spite of the fact that:

Of the 658 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-05-31, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days

Over the past 90 days, dailypaul.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites. This site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
form the link www.dailypaul.com...
so ya goggle is blocking it

edit on 1-6-2012 by bekod because: editting added working link

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Even the "Why was this page blocked?" screen has no real explanation.

What is the current listing status for dailypaul.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 658 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-05-31, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS4323 (TWTC).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, dailypaul.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Edit: Update from www.dailypaul.com:

UPDATE: I've made contact with the ad service provider that is supplying the code that Google is flagging as malicious. They are aware of the problem and are working with Google to solve it. The Daily Paul is not the only site that is being subject to this treatment. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.
edit on 6/1/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: Update from www.dailypaul.com

Edit: Sounds like a simple problem with the Ad network the site uses. Not a conspiracy after all.
edit on 6/1/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: Not a conspiracy

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is from the DailyPaul website. There's a little thing on the bottom corner of the warning page that says "ignore this", so I did.

It also has this

After much investigation, it appears that this is a false alarm. Google is listing some standard ad server code - which has been on the site for over a year - as suspicious. We may also be the subject of a dirty tricks attack, as the 'suspicious' page Google is flagging is this one: Why I am Endorsing Mitt Romney for President and Not Ron Paul.

edit: forgot to mention I'm using Firefox.
edit on 1-6-2012 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by freedom12
www.dailypaul.com...

They're detecting it as malware on Googles end.

well of course!...ron paul is dead meat, and everybody knows it, except for his most ardent supporters. he's the crazy uncle in the basement each political party has. besides, if ron became president, there would be less legislation getting through congress, than if we had a black president.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

well of course!...ron paul is dead meat, and everybody knows it, except for his most ardent supporters. he's the crazy uncle in the basement each political party has. besides, if ron became president, there would be less legislation getting through congress, than if we had a black president.

Despite the fact that your post is more than a little off topic - I'll bite.

I always hear this "crazy uncle" thing being bandied about, so I was wondering if you could tell me exactly how Paul is a crazy uncle, or at least how he's any more crazy than anyone else in politics (as he's one of the very few who was actually verifiably correct about quite a few things ahead of time)?

I find it's easy for people to make statements like this and poke fun at things they've never personally looked much into, and that they then kind of fall flat once actually reviewed.

I will agree that less legislation would likely make it through Congress, however - but I think WAY too much already slips through. When's the last time any legislation actually did you any good - and what percentage of all legislation passed was that, if you can think of such a time?

Take care.
edit on 6/1/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
This is from the DailyPaul website. There's a little thing on the bottom corner of the warning page that says "ignore this", so I did.

It also has this

After much investigation, it appears that this is a false alarm. Google is listing some standard ad server code - which has been on the site for over a year - as suspicious. We may also be the subject of a dirty tricks attack, as the 'suspicious' page Google is flagging is this one: Why I am Endorsing Mitt Romney for President and Not Ron Paul.

edit: forgot to mention I'm using Firefox.
edit on 1-6-2012 by N3k9Ni because: eta

I tried it on Opera and FireFox says the same.

Could be the plan the block Malware sites slated for June, if I am correct.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh look, another convenient "accident". Well golly gee whiz what can you do? Silly google code going off and blocking sites on its own again.

Yea right.
edit on 1-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Oh look, another convenient "accident". Well golly gee whiz what can you do? Silly google code going off and blocking sites on its own again.

Yea right.

And clearly Pauls own wbesite is a part of the plot covering up for google. Google has everything to fear from Ron Paul because... well I am sure we can come up with something if we think about.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by RSF77

Yea right.

And clearly Pauls own wbesite is a part of the plot covering up for google. Google has everything to fear from Ron Paul because... well I am sure we can come up with something if we think about.

What are you talking about?

Is this a troll or are you actually trying to discuss something? Don't tell me you are actually doing the ol' "laugh at and ridicule anything I don't understand" thing on a conspiracy forum? Also you forgot the customary rolling eyes emoticon in place of actually making a point, maybe take a few tips from outkast searcher on how to say nothing at all and incite rant.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm in ok at 2040 EDT...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mjp54

How? I can't get anything but the malware warning.

The Next 5 Days Are Huge for Ron Paul!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join