It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Flying UFOs over Dallas Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by gortex

You should stop being so irreverent.
You should kneel in reverence to those who plaster nonsense.

You are right Phage , my irreverence seems to be irrelevant

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well, I saw 2 orbs in SC at 6:30 am in April 2009 after putting my son on the bus. I was relaxed when I saw them take off on an arc of 90 degrees, together. It was a 60 second sighting. I literaly could not believe what I just saw. I was relaxed when I saw it but decided to get back to the house with my dog immediately. I told my husband who blew me off on his way to work. I wrote it down and then forgot about it for a month or two until I was cleaning my desk up. I was asking some of my southern neighbors "Do you ever see strange things in the sky here?" The older ladies told me some of their life sightings. Then it was during the two years following that bothered me that I didn't know what they were or why. They were typical bright orbs in our upper atmosphere, or outer atmosphere. I have nothing to guage their size by. From my vanatage point I saw the arc that must have been the orbs shooting away from the Earth into deep space. It was truely mind boggling. I did not really believe in ets, or them in in our solar system. I really didn't even believe myself. It is one thing to look at a video, and another so have your own live viewing.

I don't know how those people who have up close and personal experiences endure the anxiety and fear. Although, I have a neighbor in the past who saw something in 1976, she got out of her car to see it and almost got hit by another car. She said it was as low as a telephone pole. Now when someone tells you something that incredulous you think... they are crazy. Because no one else will ever know it was there if you didn't photograph it. What really bothered me the most is realizing if I truely did see that event, we are lied to constantly by everyone. That is a huge concern that no one seems concerned about. We are on a crazy planet in a crazy universe.

I had dreams afterwards and a burning curiousity of wanting to know what I saw... They probably have been visiting for thousands of years... and yet no one knows what they are...

edit on 1-6-2012 by frugal because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Human_Alien has 3 threads in the My ATS: UFO's and Aliens thread list. 3 out of 5 possible listing. I don't think I have ever met a bigger star and flag whore. I have him/her admitting to it in a quote somewhere.

Yes that is right, I don't remember if you are a him/her since you lambasted me for it last time because I still couldn't care enough to remember.
edit on 6/1/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join