It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Me A Rat Burger!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Im gonna go live in the sewers and eat rat burgers before too long.

What the hell? The big scare on soft drink is a scam to tax the heck out of it. Why is there so much crap about soft drink all of a sudden? I just saw another thread on it.

Harden up people.

If someone wants to smoke,let em. Dont tax the hell out of the poor guy. If you dont want to wear a helmet when you ride a bike,why should you? Why are french fries floppy? They changed th damn oil. I dont care about unhealthy oil if I want french fries. I want them to snap. I want the skin on Kentucky Fried Chicken to be crispy. The unhealthy food tax bs is stupid. Why do we allow it? Are we all so scared. Its the scared ones that help them push this stuff through. Dont be scared of a soft drink!

Everyone is scared of running out of water so instead of desalination or more dams we have to pay heaps for water. And have restrictions. You are all scared of 'global warming' so we have to pay to use energy. Heaps too much for energy. Burn coal until we make a transition. Its pretty clean now anyway. Burn baby burn! Drill baby drill. And how about not oil limiting production you jerks?

It is because alot of us are cowering pathetic cowards that are scared of our own shadows that the corporatists can rip us off. Stop being afraid of everything. Dont let them put tax on stuff by buying in to fear. If you die you die. Big deal. And the world has been around longer than us. It will be around long after us. Right now we are the top of the food chain. Lets act like it.

And whats with the speed limit on open roads in most countries? If I want to go 160/200 on an open road,who cares? The carsbikes are just the same at that speed as 100. They are safer,yet everyone complains about speeding, so tickets are expensive. And RBT's. What the hell? Everyones scared of drink driving so now the police can pull me up for no reason.

you are all scared of terrorists so we have a nanny state now .......I could rant for days.

Harden up.

Get me a rat burger.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
And Im ashamed to say,Australia,you/we may be the worst offender.

Harden the [SNIP] up Australia!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
well soft drinks are bad for you, also speeding and drink driving is dangerous.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Enhance your calm, Germanicus.

100% agreed, though. Politically-correct, nanny state crap and people not wanting to stand on their own two feet and instead be swaddled by the loving embrace of the state have me about ready to hike off and find my mountaintop to sit on.

I love the world - I'm just sick of so many of the people in it and their societies, since they've all gone so far off track.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Soon as I saw this thread, I knew what it was about!! Woo

Edgar Friendly is one of my favorite characters in the whole movie, he doesnt fit the "mold" of the totalitarian govt in the movie/coming to IRL soon...

It has been deemed anything not good for you, is bad... hence Illegal -

What a scary future we are creating..

I will join you, we will have a rat burger feast!! Rat Stew, Beer, and Rat Burgers with some french fries fried in the best lard ever!
edit on 1-6-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
well soft drinks are bad for you, also speeding and drink driving is dangerous.

And you can avoid soft drink,and dont speed.

Denis Leary in Demolition Man was a great libertarian. The Governments dont look to solve problems only profit from them. And fear allows them to do it.

And if you are scared of a can of coke,you can drink bottled water. Its easy. There are solutions to everything.

Look how smokers can now vap instead of smoke. Gets the nicotine in and no smoke. But its pretty much the same. Solved the passive smoking problem. And what is wrong with a smoking section anyway? It is illegal in many public spaces now. Its crazy.

If you die,you die. Big deal. You are going to die.
Drink bottled water and wear a helmet if you want to.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Enhance your calm, Germanicus.

Ha! I need to work on that. I need lithium or something (:

And yeah,Im getting sick of lots of things too. We need to be firm with our governments somehow. Minor political parties are the key. It sends a message that we have had enough. I dont know what else we can do.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Soon as I saw this thread, I knew what it was about!! Woo Edgar Friendly is one of my favorite characters in the whole movie, he doesnt fit the "mold" of the totalitarian govt in the movie/coming to IRL soon...

I love Demolition Man. Its a great dystopian storyline. Prothetic too.

We will be using shells to wipe our butt soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

everyone should be free to make there own choices as everyone should be prepared to deal with the consequences of those choices why should a piece of notarized paper in a building somewhere say what we can and can not do for instance if one kills one should be prepared to be killed if one drinks a sugar drink be prepared to get diebeties

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by morder1

Soon as I saw this thread, I knew what it was about!! Woo Edgar Friendly is one of my favorite characters in the whole movie, he doesnt fit the "mold" of the totalitarian govt in the movie/coming to IRL soon...

Not the damn 3 sea shells!!! Ill never figure that one out... hahah

Ill just go swear into a whatever it is, get some paper that way... though it might not be soft enough

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Ill just go swear into a whatever it is, get some
paper that way... though it might not be soft
enough

Violating the verbal morality statutes?

Oh noes!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This thread is dedicated to a mate of mine when I was a kid. He was 16s captain of the footy team and reving us up for a big game. (:

He was yelling about playing hard with no preservation(idont think he used the word preservation)and he yells "whats the worst thats gonna happen? You break a leg or something. Big deal. Thats not gonna kill ya". ( saw a few kids snap them out of skin in footy games)

And another mate that was in the sheds that actually had a broken leg from snapping it from getting double bounced on a spring board(out of the skin). says "nah,but I'll #en hurt!" and we all laughed. (: It was funny.

I cant remember if we won or lost that game but we can blame David for ruining our psych up if we lost.

Anyway, Drink a can of coke. Whats the worst that could happen? Lose a foot? Big deal.

Harden up. The corporatists are scamming us with fear.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by morder1

Not the damn 3 sea shells!!! Ill never figure that one out... hahah

Ill just go swear into a whatever it is, get some paper that way... though it might not be soft enough

I've always wondered...Who cleans the seashells? Has to be a nasty job.

So now instead of biodegradable TP we have toxic waste dumps of seashells with feces all over them?

Or are they disposible somehow?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

If you can figure out how to even use them effectively, then we can worry about cleaning them after use

Thats what ive never figured out... how the hell could 3 sea shells come together to clean that area? lol

But yeah... I wouldnt wanna be the janitor in that future

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here is the thing, it is not about the food, it is not about the obesity epidemic, it is not about our health, it is about control. It is about making our choices for us. It is about how much and how far can we be pushed.

top topics

join