It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama vetoed Assad assassination attempt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by buster2010

Ohh come on its just a massive propaganda machine for Russia, people on ATS love it because its “MSN” that backs up a lot of what they say and they can use it as a “reliable” source. The truth is that Rt has anti-America and anti-West agenda and it’s just as bias as all other media outlets.

For such a group of supposedly intelligent people there is a distinctly lacking ability from members of ATS to critically appraise their sources.

Like I said where is your proof. Don't question other people intelligence if you can't back up your own words.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I am not going to enter a tit for tat argument about Rt, I have explained to you why I almost always dismiss it as a source, if you want to accept it then that’s fine by me go for it. Just don’t expect me to do the same.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Do you ever go back and actually read what you post? Wow!

Obama confirmed he is not interested in MORE WAR.

Just ignore the "Obama Doctrine" and you can still live in Bizarro world. Read up on it. Here's a hint... It involves the increased use of armed drones to assassinate targets and anyone in the vicinity of said target. Obama says one thing and does the exact opposite.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Just ignore the fact the we have US boots on the ground in at least 4 countries in the Central region of Africa. All waiting for their next big moment as declared by the Obama Doctrine which directly correlates with the UN's Responsibility to Protect Doctrine which was established by the International Crisis Group.

Yes, Obama has transformed into the limp hand puppet of the UN.

Keep posting this Stuff. It's entertaining!!

ETA
As to the topic in the OP. There is no credible evidence of anything in that article. Furthermore, the title states that Obama vetoed the attempt. Was there a specific motion that he vetoed? A specific bill from congress that he vetoed?

Definition of VETO
: an authoritative prohibition : interdiction
a : a power of one department or branch of a government to forbid or prohibit finally or provisionally the carrying out of projects attempted by another department; especially : a power vested in a chief executive to prevent permanently or temporarily the enactment of measures passed by a legislature b (1) : the exercise of such authority (2) : a message communicating the reasons of an executive and especially the president of the United States for vetoing a proposed law

He certainly didn't veto this
"Signing of the Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act of 2009"
Here's the future of Obama's War
www.whitehouse.gov...

The ball is just getting rolling. Just like how we got involved in Vietnam...

edit on 1-6-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Don't you think that if anyone wanted Assad killed they would enlist the services of a professional assassination squad ?

Mossad comes to mind as one. Masters of organizing. Masters of deception.

Excellent thread.

Excellent

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually, RT reports stuff that American media will not touch.

They've got a long way to go before they're in Faux Noise territory.

<< 1   >>

join