It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret orders and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It is not my intention here to make a political statement. I have come under attack for exposing this, but this motivates me all the more. We often hear the hysterical ranting of xians who claim “Satan” is going about setting up a “New World Order” where human beings will be bar-coded like cattle and lose all of their freedoms and rights. This NWO is said to be a “one world communist state.” Xianity has a history of blaming the Devil for everything they do not agree with or in reality, their own crimes against humanity. This article is not written to make any political statements; only to set deluded individuals straight. With enough research and just plain common sense, Satan has nothing to do with this, whatsoever. It is judeo/xian inspired, the Catholic Church, National and World Council of Churches (of which most Protestant Churches belong to and support) are working for it, funneling the bulk of their contributions into it for politics, and are at the uppermost levels abusing occult power to achieve these ends. Of course, with the incessant blame-shifting, one will often hear from deluded xians: “Oh no!! That’s NOT MY church!!” The Protestants condemn the Catholics; completely ignoring the fact that their religions in many respects parallel Catholicism and ALL xian sects had their origins in the original xian church- the Catholic Church.

original website: www.exposingchristianity.com...

This website really made me start thinking about a lot of the controversy surrounding the NWO, Illuminati, and other such secret orders. If they focused more on the subject, and stayed on topic more-often it would of been a really thought-provoking read. I liked how they told another view of the conspiracy or reality of NWO instead of mainly blasting Anti-Satanic messages.

edit on 5/31/2012 by NZkraw because: fixed page link

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

He stole (Luke 19: 29-35; Luke 6: 1-5)
He lied (Matthew 5:17; 16: 28; Revelation 3: 11)
He advocated murder (Luke 19: 27)
He demanded one of his disciples dishonor his parents and family (Luke 9: 59-62)

What ?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Its the Roman empire, particularly the Jesuits ie Illuminati, its not the Jews as many believe, however Zionists share the same goal as the Jesuits eg no muslims in the holyland, The Roman catholic church (mainstream) are trying to actually unite the 3 religions but they got infiltrated when John Paul 1 was assasinated, JP2 was first illuminati pope, remember he allowed masons into the Vatican.

I wish Catholics would wake up and listen to the cries for help coming from within their church.

I know we get a lot of masons on here defending their organisation, they are misinformed low level initiates. I have it on good authority from a senior member in a certain European church that sacrafice takes place in Masonic cirlces at the very top, he was even recruited once but refused. I can say no more on that,

The "church" obviously run the Royal families in Europe as they always did, England and Scotland were 2 thrones they didnt get near, however everything is infiltrated now. I made a short video giving some hints for people to start looking into. PS look at Hollywood, its really Knights of Malta that run the show

Clinton's baptism is a clue as well. Good luck on your quest.

There is some good theories on vaticanassassins.org but I cant link anything right now as it is blocked at my work as malware (they do that with a lot of sites, a form of censoring I suspect since my employer is at the heart of this NWO conspiracy, again I cant say any more on that,, although I have no inside knowledge, just a desire not to openly state anything negative publicly

The video I made - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

That is what i meant by the page content went off-topic with pulling out the 10commandments.
Also a good point though because 'God' did break a lot of his own commandments.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

You have taught me something new, and i thank you for sharing some knowledge

Does that also have connections to the 'Black Pope'?

It can get really confusing when you think about it on more of a global scale, but i guess thats just the way it is and if the NWO does come into enforcment it is the way it will be. A lot of censoring and good informative sites will most probably be taken down or blocked by anti-virus as unsafe.

Hopefully it gets put to an end before everything starts crashing down so to say.

Great video

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Yes the black pope is the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, often regarded as the military wing of the Vatican though orders such as the knights of Malta are also. Juan Carlos of Spain is a knight of Malta, Tony Blair apparently too. The general part is important I think. In this video of the previous black pope is implying he is the highest authority when the Vatican is not in session.

Perhaps this is why a young man becomes head of the Jesuits whereas a geriatric weakened pensioner leads the Catholic church

An opinion on the combining of Christianity and Islam, you will note there is already a hybrid religion anyway if you look on google
seeker401.wordpress.com...

An opinion on the whole Rothschild/Vatican thing, if you think about it why would the Vatican bank with the Rothschilds if they were an enemy?
theunhivedmind.com...

Going back further than this guy, the Rothschilds were the oldest Hermic tribe of Germania, I did a little looking into the Germanic tribes and many of the Chiefs were basically made officers of the Roman Empire so they would bring their peoples on board. Old money indeed.

I suspect the Jews are being conveniently used as a cover for what is really going on and the Rothschilds etc essentially hold the central banks in trust for the Roman empire. There is a strong connection with Hesse (mercenaries fighting US forces in war of independence) You can see the double headed phoenix (symbol of Roman Empire) on the Rothschild coat of arms. The likes of the Jesuits and hardliner Catholics I guess hate the Jews, see Nazi sympathy in WW2 as they deny Jesus.

The initial aim of the Jesuits was to conquer Jerusalem as the crusades had failed to do.

I personally think the Zionists have been put in Israel to clear the land as both sides will eventually lose. The Pope already has a palace in East Jerusalem btw so it actually makes a lot of sense that the plan is to rule the world from Jerusalem in the NWO or New Roman Empire.
As long as Christians accept Mohammed as the prophet and pray facing Mecca it would be a done deal. Muslims already accept Jesus as a prophet who foretold the coming of the great prophet so they are closer than many actually think.

edit on 31-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
PS right now I am trying to find a link between the Jesuits and the Occult

I see the following battles going on when I try to look on a global scale

Jesuits/Zionist
vs
Catholics/Muslim
vs
"Satanist" eg Egyptian type pagan beliefs? eg the religion of the elite? Hermetic beliefs, if you read about O.T.O you will see it encompasses many beliefs including Kaballah and ancient Indian stuff (Rothschilds originally practiced Germanic paganism)

Alisteir Crowley etc, interesting that he claimed to be SIS in his later years, interesting also that LT Ron Hubbard travelled with a British Spook before founding Scientology.

Its hard to figure out who the good guys are these days....

Ps ran across this last night, one of the alleged founders of Jehovas witnesses, knights templar?
guidetosalvation.com...

EDIT this is a quote I ran across

"The Order of the Teutonic Royal House is the Rothschild Family.
The Rothschild family went from the name Ra to the name Mazel Ra to the name Mazel to the name Bauer to the name Rothschild. Rothschild is not Jewish in fact they are the oldest Hermetic Clan of Germania, they believe themselves to the descendents of Jesus, and they hate Rabbinical Judaism more than any other Religion. The interlocking chain of command which constitute the power structure of our invisible world government may be of shock to you.

Zionism has many levels, the first is the Teutonic Zionists from which all other flows of order are coming from"

The royal family in UK (Charles specifically) also claim lineage from Jesus, Mohammed and many others.

I believe to be in the Nazi SS you had to have a proven lineage to the Teutonic knights!
edit on 31-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Name your source on masonic sacrifices or it didn't happen.

If he is not a Mason he wouldn't know.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

There is some good theories on vaticanassassins.org but I cant link anything right now as it is blocked at my work as malware (they do that with a lot of sites, a form of censoring I suspect since my employer is at the heart of this NWO conspiracy, again I cant say any more on that,, although I have no inside knowledge, just a desire not to openly state anything negative publicly

So.. you are saying you have no inside knowledge, you won't say anything publicly and there is no available information to back up what you are saying?

Also.. you are at work posting on ATS and you think your employer is NWO? Yet you still work there? Wouldn't that suggest you are part of the NWO?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think it is very clear that many different organized groups of people would love global power and wealth. This is as old as humanity.

I think that if you were to really pin down the members of the most sinister network who want drones to fill the air and cash to become a thing of history you would find just about every aspect of modern society represented (except maybe blue collar people). We have evidence of great atrocities committed by the christian church. Edgar Allen Poe reminded us of that, but just yesterday I read an article about how the catholic church in Milwaukee was busted paying 20k to pedophile members of the clergy to quietly leave their positions. Now, these people are obviously not connected to the NWO conspiracy but I'd bet a nice sum that these people are probably involved in the SAME EXACT kind of network (probably the same people still) that caused the Franklin scandal in the early nineties and more recently the Penn State guy who even had members of his local police force covering up for him.

I honestly do believe that the Devil is in the Vatican. This used to be disheartening to me as a christian but then I realized that it's not even holy land. The Bible doesn't give a rat's ass about the Vatican nor does it place any significance to that area of the world. This whole eat my skin and drink my blood thing seems really suspicious.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me will live because of me. This is the bread which came down from heaven, not such as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever." Gospel of John 6:51-58

Gospel of John is a "fake"

So needless to say there is a lot of scholarly debate on this topic out there. Until it's resolved I think I'll remain leery of certain aspects of the church.

With the amount of occultism being shown by hollywood these days, I'm starting to think that the real ringleaders of this evil conspiracy have been called every name but the one they secretly go by. I think that all organized religions have at least one point been under its influence and certainly most governments.

Look at Obama, he was an open member of that crazy fire and brimstone church. What do you imagine his real religion is?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Excellent question about Obama. His faith seems to change as the wind blows.

I think there are too many groups seeking power for any to be effective. Unfortunately the same goes for those who object.

I live near Chicago and despite having thousands of rowdy protesters at the NATO meeting, none of the activists seemed to be protesting the same issue.

I think it's a case of NWD - New World Disorder

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

As much as the protests seem like a good idea to me, it doesn't do any good when all the homeless bohemians bring all their crap and building a shanty town. But then you find out that the news reporters only focus on this very small part of the protest. In NYC and Minneapolis cops were found driving crack heads, prostitutes and other criminals to the "occupy" parks. Did you see or hear about the black hawk formation drills that they did zooming in and around the buildings downtown?

New World Disorder indeed. I can see a descent into chaos happen in my town. Nobody has any love for anybody out side of their own personal friendship circles. I saw hundreds of people stand in a street and fight and a girl got stabbed in the throat and killed...I was on the way home from work so I didn't have any knowledge of anything prior to this, just all of a sudden the street is closed literally hundreds of out of control people. My city sent 1 (one) female police officer. Even police departments are reticent to take in people who really are dangerous to their city because the city can't make money off these people. The entire system in our country is flawed beyond fixing. Elections are a f****** joke, our economy is a joke, our judicial system is a joke and the way it manifests itself is in places that the elite don't care about. Two of my closest friends have 8 kids and are in their 50s...trying to just keep it up til retirement. Now the IRS is foreclosing on their house and they can't get a new place to live for their family because of the IRS debt hole that they're in.

Somehow, good people need to take control of things and try to honestly alleviate these pressures so that the country can grow again. I'm not talking about fascist growth where the government is allowed to create endless lines of drones and missiles, but growth like what America saw after the revolution and also after the civil war. If this means sending Conan the Barbarian with his bloodthirsty sword into the orgy of the snake-cult elite then so be it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

It is truly pathetic. Several bicyclists appeared on video footage riding past the cannibal attack in Miami the other day.

top topics

join