It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-Year-Old Girl Included On Obama's Secret 'Kill List'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

President Barack Obama’s unconstitutional secret ‘kill list’ includes a 17-year-old girl along with several American citizens, according to a New York Times report.

“Mr. Obama has placed himself at the helm of a top secret "nominations" process to designate terrorists for kill or capture, of which the capture part has become largely theoretical. He had vowed to align the fight against Al Qaeda with American values; the chart, introducing people whose deaths he might soon be asked to order, underscored just what a moral and legal conundrum this could be,” reports the NY Times, adding that one of the targets in Yemen is “a girl who looked even younger than her 17 years,” and that “Several were Americans.”

Source

AND from The NYTimes

WASHINGTON — This was the enemy, served up in the latest chart from the intelligence agencies: 15 Qaeda suspects in Yemen with Western ties. The mug shots and brief biographies resembled a high school yearbook layout. Several were Americans. Two were teenagers, including a girl who looked even younger than her 17 years.

Ok, Seventeen years old?! And a couple of Americans on that list? Is this going too far? IMO, yes. These list are created, and 'debabted' and then the strike is ordered!

From a previous thread i did

ATS Thread

And another,
168 children killed in drone strikes in Pakistan since start of campaign

I can't stand how the US is 'allowed' to drone anyone they want, and then when horrible massacres in Houla happen, the world condemns it, YET, the US puts out a list, including children and noone in the international community says anything!!

Thoughts?

+13 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Originally posted by Nspekta
Thoughts?

The country of our forefathers no longer exists, proving the rule rather than the exception.

Man appears incapable of maintaining for any appreciable period of time a form of governance that places justice, freedom and prosperity at the top of the priority list.

*sigh*

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
welcome to the all NEW America.

oh well.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When guardians of the Constitution abuse the document they have been entrusted to protect, it loses all meaning.

beez

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

If he kills another American, this is yet another violation of Section 242, Title 18 of US CODE. Our President is in direct violation by deprivating a person of their rights while acting under colors of the law. The US CODE specifically says that the constitutionally guaranteed rights trump any law that can be passed to allow deprivation of rights under colors of the Law. Those who make the laws are guilty of Treason. Those who carry them out are open to the penalties of Section 242, Title 18. Where is the justice department? If they are American Citizens, they have the right to seek legal remedy against the Tyrants. Even Rome refused to kill Paul when they found out he was a Roman Citizen. Our tyrants don't even have the decency of Cesar.

Title 18, Section 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation,
or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory,
Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any
rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the
Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different
punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being
an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed
for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a
dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated
sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or
an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned
for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to
death.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Are 17 yo's not capable of committing a crime? Yes they are and rather large mass crimes at that too. I have no problem of the list as long as the due diligence is being done.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Nspekta

Thoughts?

The country of our forefathers no longer exists, proving the rule rather than the exception.

Man appears incapable of maintaining for any appreciable period of time a form of governance that places justice, freedom and prosperity at the top of the priority list.

*sigh*

Dude the U.S. died the day Abraham Lincoln took away states rights to govern themselves in 1861 and put Big Brother on the throne. It survived less than 100 years. What were living in right now i think is the revived 4th Beast of Daniel's prophecy. Considering that were walking in ancient Rome's foosteps, step by step i'd say we definately are. We live in the revived Roman Empire.

Lincoln is not the hero everyone paints him out to be.

link   

I can't stand how the US is 'allowed' to drone anyone they want, and then when horrible massacres in Houla happen, the world condemns it, YET, the US puts out a list, including children and noone in the international community says anything!!

The glaring hypocrisy between what the US says, and what it actually does, is truly sickening. There will come a time when this country will have to pay. Naturally, the bastards who order the bombing, killings and outright assassinations will not be the ones footing the bill. It will be us.

link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Are 17 yo's not capable of committing a crime? Yes they are and rather large mass crimes at that too. I have no problem of the list as long as the due diligence is being done.

Oh stuff that bullcrap back where it belongs!! We had to listen for months about how awful water-boarding a terrorist was and how awful Bush and Cheney are.... But now it's ok to have an assassination list and kill people?? Take two logic pills and come back tomorrow.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

*sigh*

Some days you encounter a profound truth. Today is one of those days and this post is one of those truths.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Murder is murder. So you are advocating to kill someone before they have ever done anything? Slippery slope you're walking on friend, take care you don't fall down, it could be your name that ends up that list of people tried, convicted and sentanced to execution the next day without your knowledge you ever did anything wrong
edit on 30-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Exaclty! The Houla massacre for example.. Horrible story. And should be condemned, and it has. Yet, where is the international condemnation of the children killed everyweek by american drones?!?! HYPOCRACY!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

WAIT!!! WHAT??

HOW THE HELL IS THIS LEGAL IN THIS EFFED UP SYSTEM WE LIVE IN??

Oh my god, this animal needs to be removed NOW!!!

How this stuff slips by without anybody caring is just beyond me....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

You are an idiot.

These people have NOT been convicted of a crime. So due diligence HAS NOT be accomplished.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

The glaring hypocrisy between what the US says, and what it actually does, is truly sickening. There will come a time when this country will have to pay. Naturally, the bastards who order the bombing, killings and outright assassinations will not be the ones footing the bill. It will be us.

It does not have to be the rank-n-file that pays for the CRIMES of the politicos, banksters and elite. Not by a long shot.

Now granted ...... history shows that most of the time "might" does prevail. But every now and then the underdog does deliver the goods and turns the world upside down for the bad guys. The French Revolution was such an event. The common citizen took all the abuse that was thrown at them until they reached the breaking point. Then they organized and engaged in a little "red terror" of their own. They killed their king and as as many elite as they could lay their hands on.

A simple fact of history: When TPTB make peaceful change impossible, they make violent change inevitable. It will occur at some point in the time line.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by FissionSurplus

Exaclty! The Houla massacre for example.. Horrible story. And should be condemned, and it has. Yet, where is the international condemnation of the children killed everyweek by american drones?!?! HYPOCRACY!

Even worse ..... the Syrian debacle, like the illegal Libyan war, has CIA fingerprints all over it. Want to bet that US forces or US-supported forces are involved in this wet-work?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt of the orginal article, www.nytimes.com...
"three dozen of his current and former advisers described Mr. Obama’s evolution since taking on the role, without precedent in presidential history, of personally overseeing the shadow war with Al Qaeda.
They describe a paradoxical leader who shunned the legislative deal-making required to close the detention facility at Guantánamo Bay in Cuba, but approves lethal action without hand-wringing. While he was adamant about narrowing the fight and improving relations with the Muslim world, he has followed the metastasizing enemy into new and dangerous lands. When he applies his lawyering (sic) skills to counterterrorism(sic), it is usually to enable , not constrain, his ferocious campaign against Al Qaeda — even when it comes to killing an American cleric in Yemen, a decision that Mr. Obama told colleagues was “an easy one.”
His first term has seen private warnings from top officials about a “Whac-A-Mole”(sic) approach to counterterrorism (sic); the invention of a new category of aerial attack following complaints of careless targeting; and presidential acquiescence in a formula for counting civilian deaths that some officials think is skewed to produce low numbers. "

Berry needs to be voted out NOW!

edit on 30-5-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

It can be a legal obligation, but the term will more commonly apply to voluntary investigations.

Perhaps with due diligence you would have known that... Not appropriate to call someone an idiot because of a differing opinion.

Link

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I like this definition from wikipedia

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

I cannot figure out your post because the link is not correct, however, if we're getting technical "due diligence" is not correct in this context and our "courts of law" as a matter of PUBLIC record make determinations of guilt. The person I publicly shamed is absolutely acting in a self defeating way.

You must be an idiot to think this list will NEVER contain political enemies of the "state" in the near future.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Oh stuff that bullcrap back where it belongs!! We had to listen for months about how awful water-boarding a terrorist was and how awful Bush and Cheney are.... But now it's ok to have an assassination list and kill people?? Take two logic pills and come back tomorrow.

I don't get it...why you yelling at me, lol. Serious though...I'm all for water boarding so I don't get your response to mine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join