It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran 'not afraid' of Israeli strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he is "not afraid" of an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear programs in an interview with the television channel France 24 on Wednesday.

Ahmadinejad: Iran "not afraid" of Israeli strike

An Israeli attack on Iran over the latter nation's nuclear program will only bolster the Iranian regime in the eyes of the Iranian people and speed Tehran's development of a nuclear bomb, former Mossad Meir Dagan said Tuesday

Iran attack will only bolster Tehran regime

Just thought I would share these two articles........for what it's worth.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have read several articles reguarding this.
Quite true,,,it could bolster more support for the regime.

Some experts(?),,, say its best to let the regime crumble and do itself in.

With tuff sanctions and covert strategies,,nucleur power will do little to make the Iranian people happy with there econmy in shambles...
But it a symbol of pride for them.

Its not just the US who dont trust them either...
Constant game playing/stalling tactics with the talks.

Just bombing the facilities wont be enuff
The regime would have to be removed...
Israel would be making a mistake doing it alone in which would make more problems.

We need to think and use caution,,,Iran as well.
But its more than obvious they are working on the bomb,,,main priority...
Just imagine,,,their big mouth and the threats then???(from the regime)

I dont trust them,,I have no problem them wanting a nucleur power plant..
Just the regime there and they are terroristic...

Not going to change my mind either because of "Oh,,what about this or that"???

Im not a war monger and would be nice to have 101% world peace,,the possibilities would be endless...
To many whack jobs out there,,,here as well...

M

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Maybe because Iran has nukes already and will be glad to launch it at the Zionist regime

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In these times no country's going to show any signs of weakness. Global situation is as fragile as it gets, and showing any kind of weaknesses is a grave error.

I wouldn't advise anyone to take the official word or any nation seriously when it comes to conflict issues. Israel and US included.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

Taking out the regime good, but what is it replaced with.
Every time the worst elements step forward as the dove of peace to receive the scepter.
Who wants to liberate a country that's people prefers to live as slaves under sharia?
Just put in a ruthless, atheist dictator in power that will keep them all in line.
Where is Sadam when you need him
Leave them to their own murderous ways so they kill each other off.
Ahmadinejad and the rest of them can all eat my shorts.

edit on 30-5-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What country would express his fear of an enemy to the world?
Would Iran or any nation in that region say.."yes, we fear israel".
This will never happen... not by any country..

I understand what you want with this thread but the title is nothing new to me...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurSecretHouseCLUB33
Maybe because Iran has nukes already and will be glad to launch it at the Zionist regime

I think there may be truth in that statement, and it may be just that simple.

An attack on Iran would give them an excuse to launch, or drop one of the big boomers on Israel. It makes sense, and makes the situation more real and dangerous if things decide to ' go hot '.

Big time worries when it comes to what Ahmadinejad might do in response to an attack.
edit on 30-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is like a stuck record.

The only real news is that Ahmadinejad has been allowed out to have another "we will win" rant.

Since Ahmadinejad's clique lost the Iranian parliament elections, he has been remarkably quiet - some would say he has been gagged, hobbled and told to be quiet by the Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei. Ali Khamenei seems to want to tone down all this antagonistic blabbering because it's just showing Iran up.

Regards

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad has a pre-occupation with the coming of a Shiite Islamic messiah figure – the Mahdi right now
www.the2012warning.com...

Text
Is The Muslim Mahdi the Biblical Anti-Christ?
Everything the Muslims prophecy about their Mahdi mirrors the Biblical Anti-Christ
Muslim revolutions in Libya, Yemen, and Bahrain grab world headlines, and Morocco is quietly undergoing what its prime minister has called “a peaceful revolution.”
The Muslim Brotherhood is quietly, completely destroying every Arab empire that has close ties with Washington.

The Muslims are anxiously awaiting their Savior of the world, the Mahdi!
Editor’s note: This story is adapted from the latest issue of Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin, the weekly, online, premium intelligence newsletter published by the founder of WND.

Iranian President Mahmoud’s Ahmadinejad’s mystical pre-occupation with the coming of a Shiite Islamic messiah figure – the Mahdi – is raising concerns that a nuclear-armed Islamic Republic could trigger the kind of global conflagration he envisions will set the stage for the end of the world.

While Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been making headlines lately by questioning whether the Holocaust actually happened, by suggesting Israel should be moved to Europe and by demanding the Jewish state be wiped off the face of the earth, his apocalyptic religious zealotry has received less attention.

In a videotaped meeting with Ayatollah Javadi-Amoli in Tehran, Ahmadinejad discussed candidly a strange, paranormal experience he had while addressing the United Nations in New York last September.
He recounts how he found himself bathed in light throughout the speech. But this wasn’t the light directed at the podium by the U.N. and television cameras. It was, he said, a light from heaven.

No, it was just Satan appearing as an angel
edit on 30-5-2012 by redneck13 because: b

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
As much as I am a big fan of Iran, Ahmadinejad sometimes needs to shut his trap. He spills state secrets and now is almost basically saying that they are not afraid of an Israeli strike.

Iran must play very very weak so the enemy underestimates them. That is basic warfare strategies from Sun Tzu.

Ahmadinejad please just tell them you are a barely developing country, that you have no military, an attack on Iran would be disastrous, play the I am weak card and milk it for all it is worth.

In the end if the Zionists do attack, they will be very much so the aggressor in the eyes of the public; which they certainly are going to be...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Come on guys.

What do you expect the president of Iran to say to the press and the World?
YES, we are scared of an attack and your sanctions are working?

Iran is a primitive muslim country and i cant wait for Israel to wipe the floor with them...

This thread is Lame.

edit on 30-5-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
LOL you dont have to be scared to get your @sss kicked!!!!

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he is "not afraid" of an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear programs in an interview with the television channel France 24 on Wednesday.

Ahmadinejad: Iran "not afraid" of Israeli strike

An Israeli attack on Iran over the latter nation's nuclear program will only bolster the Iranian regime in the eyes of the Iranian people and speed Tehran's development of a nuclear bomb, former Mossad Meir Dagan said Tuesday

Iran attack will only bolster Tehran regime

Just thought I would share these two articles........for what it's worth.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I cant say who i dislike more......

the jews of israel or the muslims of iran.

I actually know a family from Iran and they are very nice. I have not met many jews and those I did meet I had my doubts about!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Syria should be the last piece of the strategy puzzle. Iran is pretty much surrounded. The US can stockpile massive amounts of weapons very near all of its borders. Include that with the US fleet offshore. I think If Iran tried anything they should go all in right from the get go. What ever happens it needs to happen quickly, before Russia and China weigh in on the issue.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I don;t care if it boosts their appeal to their own enslaved people, as long as it knocks their ability to make nukes out of the water completely...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

I cant say who i dislike more......

the jews of israel or the muslims of iran.

I actually know a family from Iran and they are very nice. I have not met many jews and those I did meet I had my doubts about!!

look at it like this, did you ever hear of a Jewish suicide bomber?
Besides, we are talking about Israel not religion

edit on 1-6-2012 by redneck13 because: h

new topics

top topics

join