It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these celebrities Immortals or DNA related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
We've seen a few threads talking about Nicholas Cage being a vampire because an old picture of a look-alike was found...

I think the explanation is either they are simply look-alike, or, it may be possible they were blood related, on a level close enough for them to have shared similar traits brought by DNA, without knowing they were family.

Here for your pleasure, are some other "Vampires" that became Superstars in Hollywood... Yep, you heard that right! Or it is true that the Old Reigning Families have infiltrated, and dominate, what is known as the Elites, in every sphere of activities of importance.

Here we go;

Lucius Verus

If he is a vampire, he simply changed his beard style, as well as his clothes... Did you notice he tells of stories happening a long time ago?... Here is Georges Lucas. Notice in one incarnation, his name mean Light Truth and in the other, King Light... Hmm... continuity? ( Happily, not much with Jar-Jar... )

Next is someone who is associated with the previous example.

Philippe Arab

Today known as Harrison Ford.

Next one is Philippe II

Who became know as George C. Scott.

The following example is also related with the Master Mind presented in the first example, this time in a story announcing the future of human kind, under the title of THX-1138.

Saddly, I lost the name of the historical figure, and I'm being lazy about it...

Look, it's a wig!

Because in reality, Robert Duvall is bald...

Septime Sévère

Sir Anthony Hopkins. Nothing comes to my mind in particular. Sorry.

Not only are those Vampires happy to have taken over Hollywood, the Music Industry was also targeted. Notice the logic here.

Antikythera Ephebe. Found near the Antikythera Mechanism, reputed oldest computer.

First wave of musical invasion and take over.
So... Was/Is Elvis a robot from Antiquity?

Or is the saying that the more the things change, the more they stay the same be true and factual?...

I should have put PROOF! in the title, but of what, I wonder...

Have a ice day!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I personally don't really see the resemblances. Knowing that George Lucas sucked the life out of everything sacred about the Star Wars franchise does help your case though.

I give you a star for originality and effort.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I gave you a star too, for the effort.

join