It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney's Mexican Heritage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
George Romney was once challenging former President Richard Nixon for office, yet Mitt Romney's dad was born in Mexico according to his official birth certificate.

So now we can see why Romney is not an American

His family immigrated from Mexico

He is less American than Obama who proved that he was born in Mexico.

Now George Romney was running for president eventhough he was born in Mexico.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Strange how the birthers aren't jumping all over this.

I wonder why?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
*cough* *cough* polititroll *cough* *cough*

Trying to pull somebody into a senseless argument to feed the Left/ Right status quo? Obumr.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Romney is also trying to turn America into Amercia. Sounds very Hispanic, doesn't it?

gizmodo.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Being born in mexico does make him a mexican?

I read his parents were both american citizens living in mexican mormon colonies.

My dad is born in Congo. He's not black though.

EDIT

Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States

from link

George Romney and his wife were US citizens living abroad so what's the problem?
edit on 30-5-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CityFarmer

I read his parents were both american citizens living in mexican mormon colonies.

EDIT

Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States

from link

George Romney and his wife were US citizens living abroad so what's the problem?

The constitution doesn't state what a native born American is.

And the BC clearly states his father was born in Mexico.
edit on 30-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

EDIT

from link

His father was born in mexico to US citizens parents. So George Romney is american, so is Mitt the prick.

Constituwhat? Thought you US people had burnt this piece of toilet paper a long time ago...seen how you follow it.

EDIT I'm on your side. But George Romney's parents were both US citizens living abroad. So Mitt's legit.
I'm sad for RP but prove me America still exist and make RP president

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Article II of the U.S. Constitution indeed specifies that only natural-born citizens are eligible for the office of the presidency:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

I, as a South African don't follow American politics. Nonetheless, i still believe that Obama was not born in the U.S, and "if" Mitt Romney doesn't qualify either, it proves to a non-American how Americans vote. I do not understand why majority of people do not do some research before electing the POTUS.

Ron Paul was your only decent choice, and Americans blew it, again. If i what i have read on this ATS Thread is the real deal.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: grammar

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

Ron Paul was your only decent choice, and Americans blew it, again.

I think we'll all agree on that at least

Peace

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

EDIT

from link

His father was born in mexico to US citizens parents. So George Romney is american, so is Mitt the prick.

Constituwhat? Thought you US people had burnt this piece of toilet paper a long time ago...seen how you follow it.

EDIT I'm on your side. But George Romney's parents were both US citizens living abroad. So Mitt's legit.
I'm sad for RP but prove me America still exist and make RP president

There is one question that I would have asked George. Seeing how your parents moved to Mexico in the late 1800's did they at anytime vote in any of the elections in Mexico? The reason why I would ask that is because if an American votes in a foreign election then their American citizenship is null and void. Who knows by all rights George may not of even had the right to run for any election because he isn't American and the same goes for Mitt.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

Ron Paul was your only decent choice, and Americans blew it, again.

I think we'll all agree on that at least

Peace

After this election many many people will agree on this one.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

There is one question that I would have asked George. Seeing how your parents moved to Mexico in the late 1800's did they at anytime vote in any of the elections in Mexico? The reason why I would ask that is because if an American votes in a foreign election then their American citizenship is null and void. Who knows by all rights George may not of even had the right to run for any election because he isn't American and the same goes for Mitt.

That's really interesting information. Thank you. Let's ask help to mexicans then

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
During the last election when Obama was running against McCain, it didn't get much press but McCain was born in Panama. Neither candidate was born on U.S. soil. Now we have Romney running against Obama, but it doesn't matter if his father was a Mexican citizen or not. If Romney was born in the U.S. he is a natural born citizen. If his father was from Mexico that would make him what is often refered to as an anchor baby.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

join