It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America pledges it's allegiance to Israel time and time again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I find it frightening how people will not acknowledge the fact that America does whatever Israel tells it to and that America has been infiltrated by the Zionist lobby.

Let's take a look some of the 'top dogs' pledging their allegiance (and what will be your tax) to Israel, a country with a population of just under 8 million people, and a higher GDP than Portugal and Ireland!

Romney-

The right course for us is to let the entire world know we will stay with them, and support them and defend them

My policy is the US will always have Israel's back...

Israel's prime minister to Obama reminding him who is boss really is-

...and you know what Mr. President, I think they are right, we are you, and you are us, we're together

Next one is Obama again, this time addressing the AIPAC. The AIPAC is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, self labeled the Pro Israel Lobby.

www.aipac.org...

From the website-

AIPAC’s staff and citizen activists educate decision makers about the bonds that unite the United States and Israel and how it is in America’s best interest to help ensure that the Jewish state is safe, strong and secure.

Cooperation between the two countries is advantageous for both nations. AIPAC urges all members of Congress to support Israel through foreign aid,

Here's highlights from Obama addressing the AIPAC-

This is the PRESIDENT OF THE USA, Israel is a tiny country in comparison to America yet Obama is seemingly pledging his full allegiance to Israel, think about this in the context of have you ever seen anything like this between countries before? Especially given the size and power of America, and the president is bowing to a much smaller country.

The following are quotes from that video from the actual president of America, bear this mind before reading it-

4 years ago I stood before you and said Israel's security is sacrament, that belief has guided my actions as president...despite a tough budget our security assistance (your tax money) has increased each year...we will always reject the notion that Zionism is racism...there should not be a shred of doubt now, when the chips are down, I have Israel's back...there is no doubt anywhere around the world that the US will insist on Israel's security and legitimacy...

Let's have a look at this video, Georger Galloway vs David Frum, a member of the AIPAC, worth posting because David Frum was the very man who came out with 'Axis of Evil' quote for George Bush, a member of the AIPAC writing speeches for the American president, do you need any more evidence America is controlled by Zionists?

To propose war against a country (Iran) even though it's intelligence services admit does not have a nuclear weapon, in service of a country that has hundreds of Nuclear Weapons (Israel subject to no international regulation)

You have to admit, Galloway has a point here- Iran does not have a nuclear weapon, Israel has hundreds of them, bought by Americans. If America was independent of Israel control why would they send billions in tax payers money each year in foreign aid, sell them fighter jets and nuclear weapons? This can only be the case if America has been infiltrated by pro Israel (Zionist lobby).

Santorum-

We shouldn't follow Israel (in attacking Iran) we should be leading it!

This is not an attack on Jewish people, but the evil Zionists who are interlocked with the Neocons, the criminals who profit from murder and exploitation around the world.

Here is a former Israeli airforce captain speaking out-

This is not against Jews, this man is Jewish and is coming forward to say what is right. It's time people woke up and stop worrying about being called a racist when your bring up Zionists controlling the US government.

Here is another interesting video, this is the Shah of Iran. It's interesting because the Shah of Iran was the puppet dictator brought in to rule Iran after the CIA/MI5 coup of 1953. The Shah was a puppet dictator like Mubarek in Egypt yet even he talks about the Zionist influence in America!-

...Too much for Israel interests...they are strong, they are controlling many things...newspapers, media, banks, finance, and I'm going to stop there...

This is a puppet dictator, funded by America to keep the oil deals flowing in Iran against the Iranian people's wishes! If he is speaking out in the 1970's, The pro Israel lobby grip over America has grown since then.

This is why Obama, Romney pledge allegiance to Israel, because they are under their control.

Kind of interestingly, there is a sense that the Zionists are losing faith with Obama. Despite all the rhetoric and wods spoken in support of Israel (like he's forced to do it), Obama has avoided intervention in Syria so far, and has also tried economic sanctions and diplomatic efforts with Iran rather than give the green light for Israel to attack.

From the same David Frum mentioned before, this is an interesting article on the current Zionist view of Obama-

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

In the article he refers to his dissatisfaction with Obama-

Will Barack Obama strike Iran -- or agree to an Israeli strike -- to stop the Iranian nuclear program? . He's trending in a very different direction: Toward negotiations, inducements and a very limited definition of success.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Interesting times are ahead, if Israel wants to bomb Iran, will they do it before the elections?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
treason
[tree-zuhn]   Origin
trea·son
   [tree-zuhn]
noun
1.the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2.a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3.the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

traitor
[trey-ter]   Origin
trai·tor
   [trey-ter]
noun
1.a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2.a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.

take your pick..

missing links
edit on 30-5-2012 by reeferman because: link fixed

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I don't understand how you Americans would rather be allies with Israel than Australia. Australia has never done anything wrong to the Americans yet we are constantly ignored. Why though? We help America when they go to war, we have NEVER asked for anything in return not for money not for weapons nothing...
Yet America will bend over backwards for Israel???

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
and don't forget you Aussies got shafted by the British and American governments when you wanted to go down the nuclear power research and development.

I believe there is a half built nuclear power station in Australia.

The American administration (and to a lesser degree the British government) led Australia down a rose coloured path with no intention of letting Australia have nukes or nuclear power.

So it's nothing new to Australia.
I have no idea why Australia gets sidelined and ignored.
edit on 30/5/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

I don't understand how you Americans would rather be allies with Israel than Australia. Australia has never done anything wrong to the Americans yet we are constantly ignored. Why though? We help America when they go to war, we have NEVER asked for anything in return not for money not for weapons nothing...
Yet America will bend over backwards for Israel???

I think you misunderstand... Israel is a proxy state, an extended arm of the US. Just think of them as an enormous American base in the middle east. Australia on the other hand is a country in its own right.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Ummm... Actually I love you Aussies, even got a few fairly good buds from there.
On the other hand, If israel was glowing green tonight from the fallout, it would not be soon enough.
So not all of us USicans feel the way you speak of.
To my knowledge Australia has never killed US boys accidentally or intentionally.
I know for a fact that the terrorist state of israel has shed US blood INTENTIONALLY.
Proof, Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.
I do not see how any true American could ever support the terrorist state of israel.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Why two threads exactly the same ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-5-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Ummm... Actually I love you Aussies, even got a few fairly good buds from there.
On the other hand, If israel was glowing green tonight from the fallout, it would not be soon enough.
To my knowledge Australia has never killed US boys accidentally or intentionally.
I know for a fact that the terrorist state of israel has shed US blood INTENTIONALLY.
I do not see how any true American could ever support the terrorist state of israel.

This is exactly my point, Israel has used false flags against America, but America will still do anything for Israel. Why though? They don't offer America anything, they don't give them money, or weapons or technology or anything. So whats with the special treatment.
All I can say to America is know who your allies are, a bully has few friends when they need them most...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by g146541

This is exactly my point, Israel has used false flags against America, but America will still do anything for Israel. Why though? They don't offer America anything, they don't give them money, or weapons or technology or anything. So whats with the special treatment.
All I can say to America is know who your allies are, a bully has few friends when they need them most...

The answer is because Zionist forces have steadily gained power in the US administration. In the 1970's, Zionists had control of banks and media, that influence is muchnow wider, just look at who actually decides American foreign policy- organisations like the CFR, PNAC, they are heavily influenced by pro Israel forces.

The AIPAC actually interviews all members of Congress and from their website- urges members of congress to fund their campaign!

It isn't a case of America thinking they need to send billions of dollars and weapons to Israel each year for the good of Israel, it is because they are forced to do so because so many areas of government and finance are controlled by the Zionists.

Bush made Dov Zakheim the Comptroller to the Pentagon in 2001, this guy had screwed the US over in getting American produced F-16's sold to Israel for fractions of their prices yet he was given the job of Comptroller! He is a hardcore Zionist and he was put in charge of being responsible for Pentagon finances! Trillions went missing and he wasn't even investigated. Where that money went is still unknown to this day. That same man is now middle east advisor to Mitt Romney!

It's blatant what has happened and is happening and it gets no attention, it truly baffles me viewing from outside the USA.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

S&F! Nice effort on the OP...

I think a lot of people have been conditioned to dislike/distrust Israel. This mindset forces those people to look at all situations regarding Israel from an already negative perspective. 

Israel is an ally of US. Israel is the only country in the ME that shares US values and interests. I truly believe that if England (insert any US ally) occupied the same geographic location as Israel you'd see the same people proclaiming their unwaivering support for England. 

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I use to support Israel - and Sept. 11, 2001 changed my mind.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE MURDER OF MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Thanks for that link. Had not seen that before.

Also, I referred to Dov Zakheim before, not only was he the Comptroller at the Pentagon before, during and after 9/11, he was also the CEO of SPS International, here is their website-

www.sysplan.com...

SYSTEM PLANNING CORPORATION specializes in supporting defense, national security, and domestic preparedness programs. Our 40 years of success is rooted in our commitment to provide innovative solutions through advanced technology development

This company created the Flight Termination System, a technology capable of flying up to 8 planes at a time via remote control.

Member of CFR, PNAC and co author of RAD (the document that called for a 'New Pearl Harbour' in September 2000), CEO to a weapons technology company, Comptroller to the Pentagon when trillions went missing, and NOW he is the middle east advisor to Mitt Romney!

EVERYTHING mentioned in that video is verified. How people can argue America is not serving Israel is madness.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I have a problem with Air Planes used on 911 - I cant find any parts that match the planes ? and have noted several issues with the video and the mornings news reports. and the Pentagon and shanksville, PA .... there is no plane... and ISS just so happend to be flying over NYC at the same time - took me to space based weapon. and then Dr. Judy Wood did the math and that didn't add up either... ??? I dont know and I guess we will never know .... also, Rothchild had a front row seat for the event.
edit on 30-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join