It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

You have been told many many times over and over and over and over to contact the USGS yourself, they are very helpful and can explain why they drop some things better than any of us can.. The problem is you are still trying to fit unrelated things to your theory, and it's starting to get really old really fast..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Faulty reporting station,
Artificial vibrations close to the reporting station and not confirmed by other stations close by,
Incorrect data point by reporting site,

Oh the list goes on. TrueAmerican or Puterman here on ATS could list even more reasons, but as said, just ask the USGC yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

You have been told many many times over and over and over and over to contact the USGS yourself, they are very helpful and can explain why they drop some things better than any of us can.. The problem is you are still trying to fit unrelated things to your theory, and it's starting to get really old really fast..

It isn't USGS, they aren't the only geological experts on the planet, it is ANF. Anyway, it follows logically that if Planet X is affecting the tectonic plates of the earth, the USGS would obviously be part of the coverup, hypothetically speaking if there were a coverup.

What I understand is that for an earthquake epicenter to be plotted on a map, at least three seismic stations must have recorded the identical seismic wave - ruling out any error. I also understand that the only man made activity that causes seismic readings over 4 Magnitude is nuclear explosions, so unless someone set off about a dozen nuclear explosions on May 29th all throughout Northern Canada and the North Atlantic, there is no other way to explain all these disappearing earthquakes other than to say there is a coverup.

Look at all these earthquakes in one of the most seismically stable regions of the planet - the Canadian Shield. If people were to learn we were getting 5+ Mag earthquakes in the Canadian Shield, the sheeple might start to wake up - can't have that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The two points you just showed in your last two posts are right on the edges of glacial activity.

Occam's Razor in my thinking would say they were removed as they were erroneous readings due to this.

You also haven't addressed a point I brought up before, as I'm sure many others have:

If you are saying Planet X is causing Earth's tectonic plates to shift, why then haven't the tides been wildly out of sorts as they would be feeling such effects much greater??

edit on 6/14/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

It isn't USGS, they aren't the only geological experts on the planet, it is ANF. Anyway, it follows logically that if Planet X is affecting the tectonic plates of the earth, the USGS would obviously be part of the coverup, hypothetically speaking if there were a coverup.

Let me fix your logic for you there, you said:

" it follows logically that if Planet X is affecting the tectonic plates of the earth, the USGS would obviously be part of the coverup, hypothetically speaking if there were a coverup."

You have a "If" statement that is false. Remove that and we have:

"the USGS would obviously be part of the coverup, hypothetically speaking if there were a coverup."

Afraid that makes no sense.

What I understand is that for an earthquake epicenter to be plotted on a map, at least three seismic stations must have recorded the identical seismic wave - ruling out any error. I also understand that the only man made activity that causes seismic readings over 4 Magnitude is nuclear explosions, so unless someone set off about a dozen nuclear explosions on May 29th all throughout Northern Canada and the North Atlantic, there is no other way to explain all these disappearing earthquakes other than to say there is a coverup.

Yes there is: no cover up. You are assuming (you do that a lot, don't you?), that the only way for any of these stations to report in is if there is a quake, or a nuclear explosion.
Never mind faulty equipment.
Never mind faulty data.
Never mind faulty programming.
It MUST be Earthquakes or Nukes!

You see? You do this all the time, just like the other Niburu nuts: take facts and twist them to try and fit your needs, ignoring either simple or obvious explanations.

Look at all these earthquakes in one of the most seismically stable regions of the planet - the Canadian Shield. If people were to learn we were getting 5+ Mag earthquakes in the Canadian Shield, the sheeple might start to wake up - can't have that.

All of WHAT earthquakes? What size? What time period?

You're slipping again: source, source, source and source! Post your source for your data and research. Else all you are doing is guessing and story telling, and that means your thread doesn't even belong here (and that's just sad), but belongs in Skunk Works.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

First "The GameKeeper" has videos of "Planet X" in front of a tree line, now you post a pic of it below the clouds...

When you two say it's close I guess you mean it's a couple feet off the surface of the Earth, huh?

edit on 6/14/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's funny how your imaginary planet only affects a small portion of the Earth's surface but doesn't affect other things that are closer to it like say, the moon or Mars, or Jupiter or Saturn... And in case any of those are too large to be affected (even though Mars is smaller than the Earth), what about all those things we call asteroids??? Surely they must be affected by this planet of yours.

Unfortunately, they are not affected, nor is Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, etc. etc. etc.

Why are they not affected? Is it because they have a special shield around them? Is it because they are not in alignment [laughable]? Is it because they don't have any life (that we know of)? Or maybe it's because, your planet is truly imaginary and does not exist in the state that you purport it to exist in.

I too have my calendar cleared for December 22nd.

-saige-
edit on 14-6-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by saige45
It's funny how your imaginary planet only affects a small portion of the Earth's surface but doesn't affect other things that are closer to it like say, the moon or Mars, or Jupiter or Saturn...

Or how come the tides aren't going looneytunes?

There's just so much FAIL involved in the concept of Planet X. The Gamekeeper videos are a riot. Can't wait for his epic (FAIL) thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers, i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš"

@PlanetXIsHere: I fail to see how this has anything to do with a mysterious planet/star that's going to crash into the Earth at any point, nor do I see how this proves your theory of Pole Shift at all.... Please explain how you keep mistranslating ancient Babylonian... to mean Nibiru is a killer planet that's gonna shift the poles...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GameKeeper

Wow!!!....your as mad as a box of frogs you are, aren't you??

Care to explain how that lens flare....sorry Nibiru.....appears in front of the bushes at the end of your garden?

As to us waiting for your "most awesomest planetX thread ever",.....not gonna happen matey!...with your posting style and attitude, you won't be around long enough to create anything other than a nuisance of yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

There are known objects in the solar system. Please tell us the name of any of them that affect a M5 or larger quake? Tell us which quakes are affected by anything out there including the Sun and Moon.

Your claim is that some imaginary planet affects the plates. Well, which REAL celestial object affects plates and causes or (much weaker) is correlated with M5 or larger quakes?

there is no other way to explain all these disappearing earthquakes other than to say there is a coverup.

Maybe you have not read the rules of posting quakes on the USGS website.

There are quakes there. Why don't you check with the Canadians. They do have their own geological service and they do have seismic stations.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
has nobody here noticed that the images on www.temporarytemples.co.uk are all taken in the wiltshire/oxfordshire/southampton area..

the same area the website owners are at.....

I suppose it's a great way to make money, destroy a poor farmers field, take pictures of your damage then sell it to gullable UFO guys for a ton of money.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

yes pm me.. we are getting to the bad guys and I love it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GameKeeper

yes pm me.. we are getting to the bad guys and I love it.

How are you getting to the bad guys? If by "bad guys" you mean people that see your videos and laugh at the fact that you think a planet can sit in front of trees, then sure you're really giving some good entertainment.

You have yet to answer a single question, you've engaged in random assaults on people's character, you've put up an enemies list (which if any of those people saw it they could go after you legally for slander) You've continued to put up videos that are almost bordering on the insane, and you think that's getting to the "bad guys"

Plus I'm not a GUY..... so there...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The GameKeeper

we are getting to the bad guys and I love it.

Are you even serious about any of this, or just taking the piss?

Your videos are laughable -- literally.

Your posts in this thread simply mimic the name calling by the OP, as well as his obstinate denial of any facts or reason.

I really can't even tell if this is an attempt at trolling/baiting by you or if you actually mean what you are saying.

If you are serious, I suggest getting a large dose of reality several times a day at regular intervals.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dmsuse

has nobody here noticed that the images on www.temporarytemples.co.uk are all taken in the wiltshire/oxfordshire/southampton area..

the same area the website owners are at.....

I suppose it's a great way to make money, destroy a poor farmers field, take pictures of your damage then sell it to gullable UFO guys for a ton of money.

It gets better...

Guess where the 2012 crop circle convention is being held?

www.wccsg.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Yeah this guy is just a troll, or a word that begins with m and ends with oron...

The two lines tend to blur a bit...

What was this list you speak of and did you make it?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The list was of the "evil shills and disinfo agents" that The GameKeeper listed under one of his lens flare videos.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by vkey08

Yeah this guy is just a troll, or a word that begins with m and ends with oron...

The two lines tend to blur a bit...

What was this list you speak of and did you make it?

Scroll back a few pages, that guy GameKeeper posts videos , I noted that he doesn't allow comments and he put up a list of "paid shills" that he wants to publish all over the net, of people that don't' believe in PlanetX/Nibiru...

Gamekeeper's List

He's really unable to see the difference between fact and fiction, and reality it seems....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is a question for both PlanetXisHere and Gamekeeper, by keeping this nonsense alive, and if it does not pan out (i mean really c'mon) are you going to accept partial responsibility for this?

Teen Girl Hangs Self

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join