Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
This is a question for both PlanetXisHere and Gamekeeper, by keeping this nonsense alive, and if it does not pan out (i mean really c'mon) are you going to accept partial responsibility for this?

Teen Girl Hangs Self

Of course they won't.

But they should, and is exactly the reason why so much of us spend the effort to thwart these blatant and shameless fabrications.

I'd really love to speak my mind freely to PlanetX and Gamekeeper and let them know how I really feel about their actions in perpetuating the Nibiru myth, but unfortunately I'd be banned and the board would suffer immensely from my absence. /sarcasm

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by vkey08
This is a question for both PlanetXisHere and Gamekeeper, by keeping this nonsense alive, and if it does not pan out (i mean really c'mon) are you going to accept partial responsibility for this?

Teen Girl Hangs Self

Of course they won't.

But they should, and is exactly the reason why so much of us spend the effort to thwart these blatant and shameless fabrications.

I'd really love to speak my mind freely to PlanetX and Gamekeeper and let them know how I really feel about their actions in perpetuating the Nibiru myth, but unfortunately I'd be banned and the board would suffer immensely from my absence. /sarcasm

Yes, and you or I could be hit by a bus or die in a car accident tomorrow, or perish in a plane crash next year.

No one can be held responsible for the psychologically fragile - sure there are cases on the internet where psychologically fragile people such as yourself have been egged/goaded on to suicide - and this is disgusting and these people should be prosecuted.

But to hold people such as us discussing the possibility of a "Planet X/Nibiru" responsible for others actions when they may be self-harmful - would be the same as holding anyone discussing such dire topics as global warming, pandemics, world war, cosmic asteroids, alien abductions, plane crashes, syphilis, aids etc etc etc responsible for someone's self-harming actions.

Let's not talk about anything controversial at all and just talk about puppy dogs and barbie dolls!!!!!!!

You would think anyone with your claims to insight would realize the obvious fallaciousness of this ridiculous argument. Please review the principles of logic before wasting our time with such frivolous claims!

If such "scary" topics are too much for you colonel angars, you should avoid "scary" websites like ATS and stick to the Huffington Post!!!!!!!!

People like you talk tough behind your screen, but trust me, your "tough" words would evaporate if confronted with the reality of my presence.

People like you who perpetuate the coverup have real issues to deal with of your own, I'd be worried about those. You think the door will be open when it is time to evacuate? You think the elite will keep their promises? If you survive Planet X's passing, you don't think your part of the coverup will be found out by survivors? What do you think they will do to you when they find out you were party to keeping information from them and loved ones that has resulted in many of their loved ones and family being killed? Skinned alive will be too good.........

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

What about people like Nancy Lieder? She explicitly told people to kill their pets back in 2003 due to the approach of Nibiru. Do you think she should be be held responsible in any way for people that did end up killing their pets?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That's the problem though. You don't "debate" about the possibility of Niburu.

You try to present it as fact.

If anyone disagrees with you, shows science to the contrary, you quickly denounce them as a disinformation agent, paid shill, people are covering it all up, yadda yadda yadda.

Such is the tactic of a Niburu person. You won't debate, you attack, because you all know that your evidence won't stand up under hard examinations.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

People like you who perpetuate the coverup have real issues to deal with of your own, I'd be worried about those.

Who is perpetuating what? What do you have to say about this?

ZT Exposed

Red Filter Idea is Dead

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

People like you talk tough behind your screen, but trust me, your "tough" words would evaporate if confronted with the reality of my presence.

Lolz. You tool.

Any chance you'll be near Orange County, CA anytime soon? If so, send me a PM.

Let's make this happen, you intellectual and physical marvel, you.
edit on 16-6-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Doubtful.

But lemme guess, you're 6'4" and 300 pounds??

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

No one can be held responsible for the psychologically fragile - sure there are cases on the internet where psychologically fragile people such as yourself have been egged/goaded on to suicide - and this is disgusting and these people should be prosecuted.

This lack of morality is telling. There is a direct connection between the lies and the death. One person lies for money and another person dies because they believed the lies.

There are some people that believe the lies and do not suffer.

There are also those that use threats in place of valid ideas. It happens during recognition of the failure of their untenable position.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

People like you who perpetuate the coverup have real issues to deal with of your own, I'd be worried about those. You think the door will be open when it is time to evacuate? You think the elite will keep their promises? If you survive Planet X's passing, you don't think your part of the coverup will be found out by survivors? What do you think they will do to you when they find out you were party to keeping information from them and loved ones that has resulted in many of their loved ones and family being killed? Skinned alive will be too good.........

That sounds vaguely like a threat? I thought threatening other members was specifically against the T&C's of the site.. Ahh well, would you care to explain what you mean by "your presence"? Of course not, it's another Zetatalk groupie claiming Nancy is right she's great and can't handle the fact that there is no Planet X / Nibiru...

I put it earlier and I will put it again, half of your whole argument is based upon some translation of Babylonian Mythos. Well it's wrong.. the word Nibiru literally means "crossing" as in a river or road. Or in Ancient astronomical terms, a crossing of the galactic plane, NOT A rogue planet with many moons following it that's going to crash into the Earth.. This is FACT, it's not conjecture, it's not a coverup, it's a documented, and peer reviewed fact.

As for your threat of "your presence" and how I would be not so tough in person, you don't know me, you don't know what I grew up in and how I would react to someone threatening me. I am armed 24/7, I know how to use my weapon, I know how to fight hand to hand, and I don't back down..Take that as you will.

But.. It's a proven fact that Nancy Lieder, the one that spawned this multi-million dollar PlanetX resurgence is nutty as a Mad Hatter, and cannot be trusted, so who what would I rather believe at this moment? I'll tell you, that which I can see.. and I see that there is no planet X just people desperately clinging to a belief that has been proven wrong over and over and over....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is the person that started the whole Nibiru is gonna cause Pole Shift in 2012 phenomenon. She talks about killing pets, and possibly killing small children as well..

PlanetXisHere and Gamekeeper, if you follow this nutcase's ramblings then I'm sorry but you're already lost in a fantasy world..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by herblamour

Check this out.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Just a few lens flares and a photos of a solar halo - a common atmospheric effect.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

What a stupid, stupid, BITCH of a woman. Anyone following her and hanging on her every word after watching that videos should not be taken seriously. PlanetXisHere I'm looking at you more than anyone.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Get a grip on yourself. Those are camera artifacts as I'm sure you are well aware. And if you aren't, you should question your level of education and address its shortcomings.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeo
reply to post by vkey08

What a stupid, stupid, BITCH of a woman. Anyone following her and hanging on her every word after watching that videos should not be taken seriously. PlanetXisHere I'm looking at you more than anyone.

When I saw that I was absolutely shocked that anyone would advise people to do that.. It almost seems to me criminal that if anyone followed her advice that she would be responsible (I know of one CPS case here int he uS that is focusing around Zetatalk and the advice given, and two children dying because of it) the parents are steadfastly stating that Nancy told them to so they did it... the poor CPS attorney is almost beside themselves with disbelief...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I live in Marquette, Michigan. Today 9/14/12 I was riding my bicycle around Presque Isle park and decided to stop and take some pictures of the sun. It was about 7:20 pm or so. These are the pictures that I took:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You placed the exact same post in 3 or more threads. Why did you do that?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmickameleon

Niburu, Red wings.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
soundcloud.com...
Here is a song.
It's 3,600 years tho

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>