It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Minister Defends Virus Aimed At Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think it's important to emphasize that Israel does not claim responsibility for this Flame virus, that it detected it only after Iran reported being attacked by it, and there is no solid evidence as to its source.

Cyber attacks have been fairly common among Asian & Middle Eastern countries. It is almost as if intellectually gifted young Muslims, being denied opportunities to advance in other sciences because of various religious obstacles, have focused their talents into computer science. Several Muslim countries - and not necessarily the governments but portions of the civilian population - have reason to fear Iran's nuclear program; so this Flame might well be from another Muslim country (possibly even within Iran itself).

And, of course, there have been cyber attacks against Israel and Israeli enterprises. Since Israel is home to several computer & software companies, these might be attacks by competitors and not necessarily Muslims, but Israel has the resources to try to meet these attacks.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

americans needs to worry about our own problems and let israel and rest of the middle east have at it.between all the islamic zealots and israels we deserve the world attitude, its hopeless.although i do believe iran is the lesser of the two evils.our government helped cause the whole situation and now it seems we are indentured servants of the zionists.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This thread is proof enough to me that the world would be better off without ANY religion. There will always be two (or 200) sides and all of them are passionate and convincing in their arguments. Of course all their arguments are the same. The other guys are the bad guys.

Even a site like this where people should be uniting against a common foe (TPTB remember?) many of you sit here and keep the fight going. It is pitiful that the arguments never change. They are always a perfect example of "tit for tat". They lie so I can lie, They are madmen, so I can be a madman.

People are screwed.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join