It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney vs Obama revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I really want people to think about the topics I bring up here. I can't vote in America because I'm British but I see a game being played out, and hardly anyone realises exactly what is happening.

What I want discuss (more seriously this time), is how I believe that Romney will be decided to be the next US President and the reasons why.

You have to bear with me because even if you doubt the influence of the Zionist lobby in America, the evidence is there for it. Drop this notion that talking about Zionism is an attack against Jewish people, that is not true at all. You wouldn't be referring to all Germans if you spoke about the Nazis, just be open minded enough to listen to my argument.

I started a thread recently about how Dov Zakheim had been made part of Romney's Middle East advisory team. I will firstly explain the importance of this because it is quite significant in knowing who Dov Zakheim is.

For anybody who doubts the influence of Dov Zakheim, you must go back to the 1980's where this man helped bring about the sale of F16 fighter jets to Israel at surplus prices. He screwed the American people over big time, whilst helping make Israel the strongest military power in the middle east and the country with the second largest holder of F-16's in the world.

Despite this, Bush made him the Comptroller to the Pentagon in 2001 before 9/11. One day before 9/11, Rumsfeld revealed that $2.3 trillion was not accounted for from Pentagon spending, this would have been an incredible scandal had the news not been brushed aside by the tragic events of 9/11 the very next day. Zakheim, who was directly responsible as the Comptroller was not held accountable or investigated, the money missing was literally brushed under the carpet because of the events of 9/11.

Zakheim was also (along with Paul Wolfowitz and many other pro Israel powers) involved in the PNAC and the September 2000 document entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses.

This document was a blue print for American foreign policy going into the 21st century. The think tank itself was PNAC (PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY) That very document listed the countries to be dealt with by the American military, it listed Iraq, Syria, Libya and Iran. Don't just ignore this, this is real, here's the document for anyone who wants to read it for themselves-

www.newamericancentury.org...

This is now where we reach an interesting stage in history. The document listed the 4 big countries important to American foreign policy- we've had the Iraq war, NATO secured the Libya removal of Gaddafi, and what countries just so happen to be in the MSM news every single day, none other than Syria and Iran.

This is where you have to open your mind, intervention in Syria is being pushed for hard by the pro Israel lobby- the Zionist controlled media is pushing for the war (code named 'humanitarian intervention') to happen, only recently there are reports of women and children being killed by Syrian forces even though they used pictures from Iraq to be evidence in the story.

This is where it comes to Obama, because he is actually opposed to intervention in Syria. Now he was chosen in 2008 to be the president, but he's still human, people can change, and seemingly, Obama is now against TPTB as he opposes intervention.

Here is his view on Syria-

www.bbc.co.uk...

"The notion that the way to solve every one of these problems is to deploy our military, that hasn't been true in the past, and it won't be true now," said Mr Obama

Here's the controlled MSM going against Obama's lack of action in Syria-

www.guardian.co.uk...

Barack Obama's "shrug your shoulders" Syria policy, faithfully imitated by Britain and the rest of the do-nothing Nato crew, is no longer sustainable politically, strategically or morally. Weekend cross-border incidents involving Turkey and Lebanon show instability inexorably spreading. The longer this goes on, the worse it is going to get.

Politically, Obama's hands off, hold-your-nose approach does not work any more. Election-year American voters who turn cold at the thought of another Middle East war grow hot with disgust as the Syrian body count tops 9,000. Bashar al-Assad's crude regime is not just dissing Kofi Annan's peace plan. It is giving everybody the finger.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The inescapable reality is that Mr. Assad will go on killing unless and until he is faced with a more formidable military opposition. That is why the shortest way to the end of the Syrian crisis is the one Mr. Obama is resisting: military support for the opposition and, if necessary, intervention by NATO.

The MSM is making it very clear that Obama is not delivering. The agenda is set, there will be intervention, but Obama isn't playing game.

This is important in the run up to the elections because TPTB want a puppet, who will do what he is told. Perhaps, crazily, Obama is waking up to the reality that intervention could escalate badly, but he is surrounded by war mongering media and what is actually happening in Syria- FSA rebels (Al Queda members) creating civil war in a country (armed and funded by our own intelligence agencies).

With MSM reports of government forces raping and killing women and children, the policy from TPTB is more than obvious, but Obama seemingly is refusing to go along with the agenda.

This is where Zakheim and other Zionists with influence such as Chertoff becoming middle east advisors to Romney is significant because he will now supprt the agenda, hence he is the face that fits the bill to be next president.

If you have any doubts about who is controlling Romney-

Quote from that video-

The right course for us is not to negotiate, the right course is to stand behind our friends and to let the entire world know we will stay with them and we will support and defend them

Here's Romney making sure everyone knows he is in line with the American foreign policy plan of the PNAC-

bostonherald.com...

Romney, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, said the nation had two options: shrink the military to pay for social programs, or ensure that it remains the strongest in the world.

“We choose that course for America, not just so that we can win wars, but so we can prevent wars,” he said, his voice rising. “Because a strong America is the best deterrent to war that ever has been invented.

Remeber, PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY? Well, her's Mcain on Romney-

“We are very grateful that Mitt is here,” McCain said. “He believes in American exceptionalism, he believes that the 21st century will also be an American century. And I am confident of his leadership and I know of his support for veterans and their families.”

Romney is willing to go along with the agenda, he is being set up as the next president.

The MSM slowly turns against Obama, despite his pledges of support (where the Israelis may as well have a gun against Obama's head!)-

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just to add further info, here is Obama talking at the AIPAC this year.

For anyone who does not know what the AIPAC is, visit the website-

www.aipac.org...

AIPAC is a 100,000-member grassroots movement of activists committed to ensuring Israel’s security and protecting American interests in the Middle East and around the world. AIPAC’s priority is to ensure that both America and Israel remain strong and that they collaborate closely together..

AIPAC is the pro Israel lobby in America.

Here is Obama addressing them-

They may as well have a gun to Obama's head in this speech. for anybody who doubts the power Zionists hold over America, watch this video. Israel is a tiny country- and it has the President of the most powerful nation on the earth pledging allegience to the cause of Israel!!??

Gets interesting at 26 minutes in though, because Obama stands up for America. He starts talking about diplomatic resolutions, and this against the agenda because the pro Israel lobby wants intervention in Syria, and they want to attack Iran. Of course, Obama get sstraight back on track showing his support for Israel however. They don't want Obama trying to solve it diplomatically, they want someone like Romney who will be a perfect puppet and go with their plans without asking questions.

I get the feeling that Obama is trying to resist, but he's in a little bit too deep, but I think they have lost faith in Obama, the decision has been made to get him out and Romney in.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Outside of some serious hawks here, no one I have talked to in person or on other sites gives a damn about what is going on in Syria. There is absolutely zero justification for any American blood to be spilled or treasure to be wasted there. No thanks.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I can't vote in America because I'm British

You don't even have to be alive to vote in America!! Just asking for ID at the voter booth has somehow become controversial, and when polls used to be 1 day, now we have 4-6 weeks of early voting times, and when we try to dial it back to a week or two the Democrats go insane! Being British shouldn't be any problem whatsoever, you can probably vote in 15 or 20 different states and make sure it really counts.

Ok, ok, ok, back to the thread at hand. Something about Obama is Romney is Bush is Clinton and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on this politico-corporate bus go round and round, all through our mon---ey!

There is no such thing as Romney vs. Obama, because the term "vs." indicates they would have to be different in some way in order to take up opposing sides.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I can't vote in America because I'm British

You don't even have to be alive to vote in America!! Just asking for ID at the voter booth has somehow become controversial, and when polls used to be 1 day, now we have 4-6 weeks of early voting times, and when we try to dial it back to a week or two the Democrats go insane! Being British shouldn't be any problem whatsoever, you can probably vote in 15 or 20 different states and make sure it really counts.

Ok, ok, ok, back to the thread at hand. Something about Obama is Romney is Bush is Clinton and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on this politico-corporate bus go round and round, all through our mon---ey!

There is no such thing as Romney vs. Obama, because the term "vs." indicates they would have to be different in some way in order to take up opposing sides.

I disagree, Obama, for whatever reason, is holding back from from intervention in Syria and the military action against Iran, the OP makes that clear- he is opposing TPTB, he is a puppet in many other ways but he is standing up to Israel in some areas, which is more than Romney will do when they make him president and America takes us into WW3.

The zionists do not trust Obama anymore.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Good points, but we don't know what Romney would do in this case. I don't think Obama is standing up to anybody, I think he is just being very precautious and taking things slowly. Until someone sits in the Oval Office they can speculate all they want, but they would most likely do the same things their predecessor did.

Romney is definitely more pro-war than Obama at the moment, but once his finger is actually on the trigger, he will likely be just as cautious as Obama is being.

You make valid points though.

The comparison I've been making in other threads involves ice cream. Sure, there is a difference between old-fashioned vanilla and vanilla bean vanilla, but is the difference significant? Can you like one and hate the other? I don't think so. I think you can have a preference one way or another, but if you like vanilla, you like vanilla. Ron Paul is Rocky Road.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

For anybody who doubts the influence of Dov Zakheim, you must go back to the 1980's where this man helped bring about the sale of F16 fighter jets to Israel at surplus prices. He screwed the American people over big time, whilst helping make Israel the strongest military power in the middle east and the country with the second largest holder of F-16's in the world.

Despite this, Bush made him the Comptroller to the Pentagon in 2001 before 9/11. One day before 9/11, Rumsfeld revealed that $2.3 trillion was not accounted for from Pentagon spending, this would have been an incredible scandal had the news not been brushed aside by the tragic events of 9/11 the very next day. Zakheim, who was directly responsible as the Comptroller was not held accountable or investigated, the money missing was literally brushed under the carpet because of the events of 9/11.

Zakheim was also (along with Paul Wolfowitz and many other pro Israel powers) involved in the PNAC and the September 2000 document entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses.

Great reference to Dov Zakheim.

He is definitely a major power in Washington D.C., and a Zionist radical.
He also may be an Israeli Dual Citizen.

Dov S. Zakheim is a former official of the United States government.

Born December 18, 1948 in Brooklyn, New York, Zakheim earned his bachelor's degree in government from Columbia University in 1970, and his doctorate in economics and politics at St. Antony's College, Oxford University. He has been an adjunct professor at the National War College, Yeshiva University, Columbia University and Trinity College, where he was presidential scholar.

He served in various Department of Defense posts during the Reagan administration, including Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Planning and Resources from 1985 to 1987. There was some controversy in both the US and Israel over Zakheim's involvement in ending the Israeli fighter program, the IAI Lavi. He argued that Israeli and U.S. interests would be best served by having Israel purchase F-16 fighters, rather than investing in an entirely new aircraft.

Dov S. Zakheim

I personally would not buy a used car from him !!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Great reference to Dov Zakheim.

He is definitely a major power in Washington D.C., and a Zionist radical.
He also may be an Israeli Dual Citizen.

Dov S. Zakheim is a former official of the United States government.

Born December 18, 1948 in Brooklyn, New York, Zakheim earned his bachelor's degree in government from Columbia University in 1970, and his doctorate in economics and politics at St. Antony's College, Oxford University. He has been an adjunct professor at the National War College, Yeshiva University, Columbia University and Trinity College, where he was presidential scholar.

He served in various Department of Defense posts during the Reagan administration, including Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Planning and Resources from 1985 to 1987. There was some controversy in both the US and Israel over Zakheim's involvement in ending the Israeli fighter program, the IAI Lavi. He argued that Israeli and U.S. interests would be best served by having Israel purchase F-16 fighters, rather than investing in an entirely new aircraft.

Dov S. Zakheim

I personally would not buy a used car from him !!

Well, as of October 2011, he has been middle east advisor to Mitt Romney. The $2.3 trillion is still missing, the American people don't seem to care.

I find it insane that American foreign policy is provided by Zionists like Wolfowitz and Zakheim, could it be any more biased towards Israel?

How can America base their foreign policy around Israel, it's a tiny country in a large region. This alone tells us the Zionist influence, but no one seems to care.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thank you for opening this topic! The fact that you have an OUTSIDE perspective on all this is infinitely helpful and gives a lot of leverage on the side of dispassionate and rational observation. You also don't have the idea forced upon you that you have to be for or against either one of them because you aren't voting, which is good.
I have never voted but not because I don't care...there are a lot of factors involved but I have found that it has helped me in the same way that never even seeking to align myself with any religion has...it keeps me more objective if I don't have to make a choice and then stand by it no matter what and then spent the rest of my time defending my position rather than trying to make sure it is a sound one.
Plus I could care less about what others think about such things...in regard to me...but lately I have increasing concern over the thoughts of others because they are not rational and it is the hoped for consequence of purposeful actions of the so-called PTB (although I choose to say TPTW the powers that were...another long story but it works for me).

Call them Zionists or Illuminati or even Nazi's, whatever, and it also serves a purposeful distraction in that the issue then instantly becomes a racial/cultural one instead of what is needed. I'm guilty of it, too, because it is hard to talk about anything with labeling the topics somehow and it seems that if you try to choose the non-volatile labels with the least potential for being distractions, no one *gets* what you are talking about.
I've been thinking of that 'other' faction lately as the GOP but that's not right of me...all republicans are not in that faction.

It is basically FEAR vs LOVE...fear is the means by which the EGO seeks to preserve itself...I don't mean mere hubris when I say EGO but rather than false sense of being separate from the rest of creation because of being an individual...it is the fear of being alone...it is the fear of losing love...it is everything that works against the good of the all that comes from this effort to preserve self...thinking self is a small limited thing able to survive alone but not wanting to be alone.

Fear seeks to control and love liberates.
It's pretty simple in those terms but it isn't something most people are ready to grasp and especially because of the enemy (fear) and these efforts toward mass Manchurian candidacy, are unable to even try to work toward...primal desires to survive always come before philosophical thoughts and psychological evolution and health.

I have to reference my spiritual perspective, for a moment...because I call the fear faction the I AM's and the souls that do not fear but love and hope to liberate their brethren from their fear are what I call WE ARE.

So it is the I AM's vs the WE ARE.
What you are calling Zionists are I AM's...and what many call illuminati are also I AM's.

And the I AM's are clawing desperately to retain their former totalitarian dominance over all the rest of us...the WE ARE...it is worse and more and more obvious because the have effectively already lost and this was written into the scheme of things from the start but it is easy to disbelieve you won't always be king when no one else but your line have always been the king...and none ever opposed with success...so denial becomes more than just a river in Egypt and complacency is perhaps a sin for the WE ARE but it is a blessing in disguise as being something the I AM's have thrived on and built into a monster...one perhaps bigger than the one they have built to try to eat up all the WE ARE for the final victory.

That's where Obama comes in...and his seemingly either wishy washy behavior, or as you have perceived, a change of heart along the way.

But think on this alternative possibility...he might be a very wise man...a brave one who is unconcerned about his own reputation and totally concerned about the people he is now presiding over...

He could not have gotten into the required position if he had not been their puppet...or, rather, if he had not appeared to be no different than all the puppets who preceded him. Playing the game doesn't always mean there is just one game going on, if you dig.

Sometimes you have to front support for the tower and it's purpose just a little bit in order to get where you need to be to topple that tower. And then...if you are wily enough to get that coveted but controlled hot seat...you have to be careful, cautious, and proceed with great stealth and patience...appearances being what they are...they are something complacency depends upon. But they can be deceiving...and once deceit is taken as a way of life instead of truth...as the I AM's have effectively done through their deception of the WE ARE...you begin to lose the ability to discern between deception and truth.

I've run out of space...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I'll continue.

So it might be possible that the easiest person to deceive is the pathological liar...someone who is still cognizant of purposely lying will be suspicious of you because of their own designs but a pathological liar likely has every conviction that their lies are truth. I suspect that is so, although it is impossible to do any real research given the nature of the issue.

But there comes a point at which the goals of the WE ARE which is liberation and love and freedom for ALL must come out and be seen by all...the problem then becomes that the battered down confused WE ARE are even more confused...and bewilderment is also going to manifest in the I AM's but they can probably be strung along for a while...hopefully for as long as it takes for the WE ARE to start coming out of their impaired and injured state of mind incurred by the centuries of I AM's control mechanisms and such.

I think we are at that point.

The I AM's principle weapon for the last decade or so since 9/11 has been TERRORISM...and the specter was bin Laden. They had to scramble to patch things up when the disease process in bin Laden's body from diabetes and renal failure took out their specter through his death. Two months after the towers fell, their hopes fell, too, when bin Laden departed this world. And the threat hanging over us, I think, was over as soon as the towers fell...I do not think there is another explanation for that attack other than the fact that we abused and used the Afghanis for our own political aims...if we had not done what we did when Charlie Wilson was doing his thing, then I do not believe we would have been attacked. But we have a history of doing that kind of thing and when you are a bully that uses people only as far as needed and make promises of help that are insincere and proven so by withdrawing all promised support when those who were promised help are no longer useful to the greater agenda...eventually karma is going to come around and set things straight. I do think it was a convenient thing as far as timing and such and even with what you've told us about the dealings going on that were best hid from our knowledge...it was all serendipity for the benefit of the I AM's...but serendipity has nothing to do with karma or the law of cause and effect...it is simply luck viewed in a smaller scope than the one that karma operates within.

In other words, it seemed to be a monumental stroke of luck for the I AM's that bin Laden's plan hatched and came to fruition when and how it did...that is, until then bin Laden's gone and the fire of vengeance was extinguished in tandem with the flames that brought down the WTC...they had to manufacture this idea of continued threat and fear and this was better than anything they had yet come up with so they just did all they could to perpetuate it.

It worked for a good long while...we were more and more demoralized here in the US and it was getting close to the end, for sure.

HOWEVER, in May of 2011, Obama sprang his first surprise attack. And it wasn't on bin Laden...he's dead, remember? It was on the I AM's who thought he was their obedient puppet...the attack was directly counteractive to their intense efforts of the last decade...in one fell surprise swoop, he lifted that specter once and for all and the tide changed in the WE ARE.

And it isn't going to be something the I AM's can recover from...their ideas for an ultimate showdown between Iran and Israel were the nails in the proverbial coffin, I suspect. But there is no more coffin to put nails into.

And Obama's in office and their best option for replacing him is not an option at all...because Romney was intended to be the scapegoat and the easy loser in the next election in which they assumed their golden boy would continue to be such an obedient puppet...they made it impossible for their own recovery because of their complacency....and so now this mad scramble to instill some fear in the WE ARE and make Romney into some kind of HERO who will save us from that evil villain OBAMA who is slowly but surely, I know, gaining the support of the WE ARE just now coming to their senses again...a little here and a little there but the wheel is in motion and it is not the wheel that the I AM's had their paws on to push and drive and direct. Their wheel is spinning wildly out of control and yet they must not give up.

It is naturally a fight to the finish. The good thing is that if the WE ARE wins...it doesn't meant the opponent's certain death...vice versa it wouldn't be the same...the I AM's winning would be the certain end of WE ARE.

But even though the fight is still on...the TKO has already determined the outcome and we are just waiting the judge's decision, so to speak.

top topics

join