It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Photographic Evidance of Angels. The Real Anunnaki

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: awareness10

There is a Koran around that Saddam had written in blood. That's a problem to the clergy, who— while still considering it a holy book— judge by sharia, the law the same book inspired, which put a ban upon writing with hud beaks and blood, I think it was ol' Ali who banned it, not sure— making Saddam's blood-Koran, a sin. Haram. How would you judge? Or by the other wind— if you ask me, it will possibly be one of the last remaining Korans ever to be found. Destroyed some day, perhaps, only by itself and the very priests who serve it.

Thankyou for your reply. People in power are trying to 'rewrite history' and mess it up further, it's obvious. My motto is trust no one but always trust your own instincts. They're more reliable than what we're being spoon fed buy psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--

Another turn-a-phrase meaning fallen ones, or fallen angels...

In other words, the Nephilim were the Aliens who came from the sky and landed on earth "fallen from heaven".

Cool.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Jordan River

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--

Another turn-a-phrase meaning fallen ones, or fallen angels...

In other words, the Nephilim were the Aliens who came from the sky and landed on earth "fallen from heaven".

Cool.

The Nephilim (Heb. Nephal means Fall or Down) were the offspring of these "fallen" aliens, they were the reasons these Bene Elohim (sons of El) fell in Hebrew tradition. They are called Anunaki (sons of Anu) in Mesopotamian traditions. There are parallells to these stories all over the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
funny i've had many dreams of Giants in the past couple of years in which Enki spoke to me.. I had almost forgotten about this Thread until i came across it again and couldnt remember if i'd shared that. hmm Interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
At the time of Deuteronomy and the early books, the Sons of God were not angels of God. They were the 70 sons of El and Asherah who each were appointed God over one nation, 70 nations. But the Jews at this point didn't have a vast angelology, they were piggybacking on the Canaanite religion of the Ugaritic tablets.

Yahwism is strictly Israelite and was originally a Son of El.

El is Anu

Yahweh is a made up version of Baal.

But they were definitely not angels, neither the Sons of God in Genesis or Deuteronomy. The Nephilim ones could be considered angels I guess but they are calle Igrigori or Watchers. Angel means messenger and not watcher, so I would call the Igrigori servants of the Elohim or sons of the Elohim, not just El.

Angels became popular in Judaism after Persian influence. They weren't equated with the Sons of God at the time of writing the pentateuch or torah, with the Angel of God being more or less an emanation of God, not offspring. Remember, early Israel was heno and poly theistic for a long time basically until post exilic Palestine and the beginning of Rabbinical Judaism. Even then, they were more dualistic than monotheistic. And they really aren't monotheistic today if you understand the source of Kabbalah being Parsee Zoroastrian derived.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reeferman

Interestingly enough, my Dr. informs me that the pineal gland is also called the reptilian brain, thought to be the source of aggressive animalistic behavior. But if you master your third eye/pineal gland/reptilian brain you will have clarity and discipline as well as ability to communicate with the divine, not so much conversation but you will begin to learn things that you don't remember the source of information, but find out are true. I don't do it by meditation but by finding the parallels and connections of ancient wisdom. The source of all religious traditions is essentially the same it just gets new characters, names and myths attached to it. Death, re birth, literal death and ressurection. Yahwism is different, but connected.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alanbrain

The garden of Eden is guarded by a flaming sword and a cherubim. It is both not of the Material world and were it an earthly location it would have been destroyed by the deluge. The fact that people are actually trying to find the location of paradise that existed before the flood is ridiculous because it would not have survived. Also the two non existent rivers should be enough to tell anyone it is a myth, but that apparently doesn't matter. It's not a Jewish story but an altered Mesopotamian story, so I don't know why smart people interpret myths as facts. Probably getting paid to look for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

The Septuagint is correctly only the first five books. That's all that was translated by Jews and the rest was much later. Daniel was the last book written and it was during the Maccabean period andthe bbeginning of Apocalyptic prophecy in Judaism. Jews are very much inventors of false history and their myths are all adaptations of previous civilizations myths, from Brahma to the Messiah. Borrowed concepts all.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think the Annunaki were priests of Anu and probably humans claiming descent from a God, to support their right to rule.

I don't believe that they were et's mining gold for their damaged atmosphere. I don't believe that they created humanity. I do believe they satisfied the urges of the populace to know where they came from with myths and legends. The origins of the Universe are not what anyone thinks, and the ancients knew no more than us.

Mythology proved profitable as it creates religion which makes money. Money advances society and the success of the priest kings made the myths believable in that prosperity must come from the gods. More money, more myths, more prosperity. It's fantastic until you have a society that feels it's god is superior and that gives them the right to conquer the society of the lesser god. Ancient rivalries lasting centuries destroy one religion for the benefit of the other.

God leads to religion which leads to corruption which leads to war.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 16-3-2016 by Esephech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I love this....way better than the # shoved down my throat during my catholic school days.....which made me dump the baby out with the bath.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Onthebit

The trick is «Love the enemies» -- when you have understood and accepted that god makes his most precious terrifying and his enemies kindlooking, then you may earn your Yad and start reading the bookes

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Clicked on the link at the bottom of one of your posts.

You're on to something I've been studying and pondering on for months now.

My interest grew and then I became somewhat concerned because...........I'm now questioning whether the offspring of the Nephelim might still be among us and they in fact are the "controllers" behind the scenes.

Who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join