It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Toilet Paper Roll War: Overers vs. Underers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LadySkadi

Oh yeah sure... like the spider will only go on a toilet paper roll if it's the under way... suuure...

The underbelly of an over-roll is just as vulnerable as an under-roll's underbelly when it comes to spiders...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nurelic

Yes! A fellow underer! Is there a certain reason why you choose to do the under method?...

Number 1 reason: is that both children and cats like to bat at the roll and is it SO HARD to get all that paper back on the way it was.

Number 2 reason: is that with the "over method it is too easy to pull more off the roll then intended", however with the under you can only drop your arm so far down, then bring it back up and use the wrist to steady the roll as you tear off the strip. (at least for me it is) try it

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Top Tip:

I prefer to rest mine on a damp patch of lino stained yellow by my poor aim. This way my loo roll is both scented AND moistened for free.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Over is the only proper and correct way. Anything else is wrong, the person who did it is wrong and should be punished to the full extent of the law.

It's people like underers that cause unrest. Immorality stems from going under, don't ya know?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok... If you were completely out of toilet paper, paper towels, and napkins... What would be your next option as sort of a last resort?... For me, it would have to be a clean, yet holey sock. I would be fine with losing it since it has a bunch of holes in it, and it would be clean and (depending on the type of sock) actually somewhat soft and comfortable...

Thoughts?...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hmm... Did I lose everybody with the sock comment? I know I'm not the only one who does that...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join