It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief journey through occult America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I've seen that house before, there are lots of houses in the 4-state area like that. Like the Coleman Mansion in Miami, Ok, or the Coleman Theatre for that matter, and i know a lot of caves as well, (I live in Wyandotte, Ok) and wasn't it near Peoria, Ok where they found those Conquistador Helmets and armor back in the 70's or 80's?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I know this is an Occult America thread, but I wondered if I could sneak in a favorite of mine in London?

The London Stone:

A few minutes along the district line from the Trevorbir Hotel in Earls Court is something of a mystery. Rumoured to be a marker from the Roman forum in London, the stone from which Excalibur was pulled, and an rock brought to England from Troy, it stands as a marker of the sacred geometry in the capital.

It has been an important focal point for Londoners since the 10th century and today stands opposite Cannon Street station. A talisman, a ruin, or merely a myth? Decide for yourself, and pop into the adjoining pub by the same name - an alchemic underground watering hole where the loos are hidden behind book cases!

source

edit on 6-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

At first I was like "a rock?" but then I read the description

Pretty awesome...did you happen to get a picture of the inscription above? I wonder what it says. I always thought King Arthur and his mythos were just symbolic storytelling. I love all the street detritus around it...people have probably walked by it their whole life and not noticed it or thought about it. You never get a sense of history like that in America. That rock has been sitting on that street for 1000 years....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Here's another link with an in depth description.

London Stone

and a pic of the plaque

No, I've never taken any photographs of it, but I always stop in front of it when I walk that road.
It's true, no one really looks at it.
I don't understand that, personally, I think it's amazing

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Here's another link with an in depth description.

London Stone

and a pic of the plaque

No, I've never taken any photographs of it, but I always stop in front of it when I walk that road.
It's true, no one really looks at it.
I don't understand that, personally, I think it's amazing

Crazy, 3000 years old at least. There needs to be a ley line movement to bring it out into the mainstream, get some scientists to talk about it because it can be explained with geodesic physics.

What I've noticed is that there could be something esoteric in front of someone's face every day and they will never notice it. It's crazy how that side of the world works...most people are literally blind to it. Hell, most sheeple get in car accidents because they can't even look at what's in front of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join