It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten minutes that will INSTANTLY make you happier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
No matter how your feeling right now, viewing these two videos will make you happier

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

I was thinking of all the things I could do in ten minutes that would instantly make me happy. These videos weren't in my initial list but now they are, just under something involving a dwarf, some peanut butter, and some jumper cables. Thanks for posting these I've always like McKenna's stuff. I appreciate his alternative ways of reaching different states of awareness.
edit on 27-5-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was going to say you're wrong. That these two videos didn't make me happy at all because they didn't have captions, but the second video does! and I'm happy

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
you will understand Terence Mckenna if you experience dimethyltryptamine. A direct experience with the outside reality...check.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

I watched a documentary on that the other night on Netflix. '___' the Spirit Molecule I believe it was called. I gave it two thumbs up.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosin

I've seen this too actually, and I've got to say it was actually pretty amazing.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosin

IT IS the most incredible experiences you can have. I have experienced unfathomable things with it then you come back to Earth and think wow this little game is just a fraction of what we are doing.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I keep checking my papers to make sure Dr. Strassman hasn't decided to continue his research in my area by some strange chance

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
reply to post by draco49

I was thinking of all the things I could do in ten minutes that would instantly make me happy. These videos weren't in my initial list but now they are, just under something involving a dwarf, some peanut butter, and some jumper cables. Thanks for posting these I've always like McKenna's stuff. I appreciate his alternative ways of reaching different states of awareness.
edit on 27-5-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

i wanna Party at YOUR House!!

just sayin

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

There is enough peanut butter for everyone

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

I watched a documentary on that the other night on Netflix. '___' the Spirit Molecule I believe it was called. I gave it two thumbs up.

That's a great documentary. Here's the best description of '___' I've come across. It's such an amazing experience that putting it into words is extremely difficult. Leave it to McKenna to pull it off with such accurate poetry.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

That is a cool video! Intense. I've been fascinated by the subject as of late. Thanks for sharing that one too.

top topics

join