It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok now what is **THIS** OBJECT near the Sun, caught in 27 days of X-Ray images of NOAA????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I just downloaded the video and when you play it in full screen you can see a scratch on the lens near the top ruining at any angle. The speck jumps with the scratch

Image stabilization artifact. I wished more of these was this easy to solve.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hey, we all contributed on that one, and seems like we put it away pretty nicely.
Cool collaboration, and yes, some are very hard to solve , and others, no way unless there is inside information.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

And you know better? By all means please tell us what it IS.

that's kind of the point, you and i and no one in this thread knows what it is and i kind of giggle when the "self proclaimed sat imagery experts" attempt to tell everyone what it is.

the self proclaimed ATS sat experts KNOW what that is, you know, anything but an unknown anomaly, while people like myself and the OP admit we don't know and find it interesting to discuss the possibilities.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

That's a fly that managed to escape Earths atmosphere and fly towards the "big light in the sky", nothing to see hear...move along people.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

that's kind of the point, you and i and no one in this thread knows what it is and i kind of giggle when the "self proclaimed sat imagery experts" attempt to tell everyone what it is.

That's cool. While you're giggling the "self proclaimed sat imagery experts" seem to have figured it out. The OP even agreed.

the self proclaimed ATS sat experts KNOW what that is, you know, anything but an unknown anomaly, while people like myself and the OP admit we don't know and find it interesting to discuss the possibilities.

It's not their fault that you don't know. You may find clueless speculation interesting but I prefer to hear informed explanations. You can enjoy the possibilities if you wish without trash talking the ones who do know enough to figure it out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join