It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey ball looking object seemed to follow plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Looking in the skies over Liverpool toady around 2pm and what a beautiful day it was. No clouds just lots of planes
My neighbor was in my garden and it was him who noticed this object in the sky.
It was only because i had pointed out all the vapor trails that these planes leave.
I had a small pair of binoculars that i keep to hand as earlier i had been looking at some of the planes passing by, as i am not too far from Manchester airport or Liverpool. But all the planes i had been looking at, had been flying high. Too high to have taken off from either airport close to me.
This plane had not long taken off as it was, say 3 or 4 thousand feet and just underneath there was this ball.
Like a grey balloon following, it looked like it was getting dragged along from the plane.
My friend went in to his house to get his binoculars, as he had a better pair.
This was the same kind of object that i had seen only a week ago which i wrote about and posted it on here.
First let me tell all you none believers it was not a balloon.
Anyway this object stopped following this plane and went off in a different direction I watched for as long as i could and my neighbor brought me his binoculars but when i scanned the skies i could not find it.
I don't know what it was.
This is the second sighting i have had of this kind of object in such a short time.
I will keep looking but sometimes we see things when we least expect them.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A foo-fighter
the ww2 bombers were followed by them

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by madforit96

You are not crazy, I saw one too last year behind and above (just like your sighting) a commercial airplane on final approach to Denver International Airport. I estimate the near perfect sphere I saw was 20 to 25 meters in diameter. About how large was the sphere you sighted?

Best regards,
Z

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

I would say from the distance i was It seemed to be 4 feet across or so

join