It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture Shows How All Humans On Earth Would Fit Into One 900 Meter-Wide Ball

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
And how much marinara sauce would it take to cover said Human meatball???

I think we have discovered the reason for Alien visitation to earth.

Assuming an average coating of 1/32" thickness for the marinara sauce, it works out to be 550,068,729.33 gallons, so anywhere from a haf-billion to a billion gallons would be good. Any more than that and it would be over-sauced, to me anyway.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack

Originally posted by Tinman67
And how much marinara sauce would it take to cover said Human meatball???

I think we have discovered the reason for Alien visitation to earth.

Assuming an average coating of 1/32" thickness for the marinara sauce, it works out to be 550,068,729.33 gallons, so anywhere from a haf-billion to a billion gallons would be good. Any more than that and it would be over-sauced, to me anyway.

Is that assuming it's a meat sauce or just the run of the mill veggie sauce? Can we add Italian sausage to it as well?? And of course the most important question, is there enough parm cheese to go around?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Positively Classic!
What made you think to do the math for this? LOL!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
reply to post by tjack

LOL

Is that including bones?

Yep, just like ground beef. I'm not sure if these calculations would include the human version of "pink slime" though.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
That's quite the abomination you have thought up there. Bravo, good sir.

Exactly what I thought, a roiling, heaving, quivering mass of unwashed flesh. Truly a mucazoidal producing abomination.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
Here is another thing to ponder.

The average human passes gas 16 times a day.

7 billion humans, x 16 x365

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO?

You breath it in friend.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

I thought your post was both informative and hilarious. Giant meat ball made of people....S & F for you man.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ha...I don't know how tp respond to being ground up like cattle...very interesting op

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

I wounder how much a pound of us would go for in a supermarket

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by DaRAGE
reply to post by tjack

LOL

Is that including bones?

Yep, just like ground beef. I'm not sure if these calculations would include the human version of "pink slime" though.

No, they do not include "pink slime", that would just be gross.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The idea for this thread troubles me...what if aliens were thinking they same way?

ALIEN COCKPIT:

Blue Alien...."What about that little blue planet?...it looks tasty."

Red Alien...."Naw...there are only 17 hectagoolagongs of bio-mass down there."

Red Alien...."What's the matter with that?"

Blue Alien...."Well, for one, ninety percent of it is salad....And LOTS of fish....you know how I hate fish."

Red Alien...."Okay, you want me to GPS (galactic positioning system) mark this one for later?"

Blue Alien...."Sure, we can save it for a snack on the way home...I'm sure we'll be hungry by then."

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
LOL Thatsa ona Spicy meataball! I never thought i would see something that disturbed me more than what you posted OP. Congratulations. I must now go brain bleach myself. Id have to ask would they be ground up still alive or dead first? Since most have a aversion to pain id hope dead first.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Its granfaloon

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Okay I did the math.. Average weight of poo of America in one year is about 70,000,000 lbs. Multiply by average weight of crap (.25 lbs.) and average length (6 in.), divide by 12 in. And you get a 1,275,000 ft. long turd or 241 miles of feces. Enough to go from Boston to Newyork, turn around and go back 30 miles. Assuming this is one piece, but my math is close enough.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Look familiar....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by djmarcone
Wow, how gory.

Here's another perspective!

14 to 18 square feet of skin on a human.

(reference)

1 acre = 43 560 square feet

Taking into account babies and children, let's figure 14 square feet and 5 billion people in the world. (After all, how precise does this REALLY need to be?)

5 billion x 14 / 43560 = 1606978.8 acres of skin if everyone was to suddenly take off their birthday suits. That's roughly the acreage of Deleware.

Hmmm, are you thinking sausages?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is creepy, yet amazing, lol

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Well, if we sift the stem cells out and sell them for medical research BEFORE using the meat, a pretty penny, lol

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Overpopulation is a myth used to try to control us and herd us into a manageable group of subservient, guilt-ridden morons that'll pay guilt taxes (carbon taxes) and pay more for everyday products so that the powerful remain powerful and the leading international corporations destroy smaller businesses. Of course, they'll win because enough people buy into the guilt and everyone wants to pay the cheapest price for a good/service.

Certainly, there are more efficient ways to manage land development and resources, but "Overpopulation" is the popular myth that gets that whole global government slave master kit and kaboodle rolling.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault

Okay I did the math.. Average weight of poo of America in one year is about 70,000,000 lbs. Multiply by average weight of crap (.25 lbs.) and average length (6 in.), divide by 12 in. And you get a 1,275,000 ft. long turd or 241 miles of feces. Enough to go from Boston to Newyork, turn around and go back 30 miles. Assuming this is one piece, but my math is close enough.

What needs to be taken into account is we have great technology to solve just about every problem we can think of... and we have the capability of solving more. As for the overabundance of poo, there are specific micro-organisms and bacteria that FEED off of poo, making it dissolve rapidly. Used properly, there would be no poo issue to speak of at any time.

It's also interesting to note that we can make petroleum/gasoline to run our cars based on natural byproducts that a specific type of algae puts out. Currently, it would cost $30/gallon at the pump to buy this algae-made gasoline, but we have that technology. Once we actually started using algae gas (no adapters or new engines required, just replaces regular gasoline), the market price would surely go down, but to maybe $15/gallon. Still too high for the marketplace.

The poo bacteria, on the other hand, is already bottom basement priced and readily available. So that's the last of our worries, IMHO.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join