It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead squirls washing ashore in Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dozens of squirls have washed ashore at grandhaven beach in Holland Michigan. These squirls have no physical trauma to them and experts have no idea why or how they got there. They are being sent to Michigan State University for Testing of West Nyle and mange. Results will be back in about a week.www.woodtv.com...
[edit on 1-10-2004 by slayerfan]

[edit on 1-10-2004 by slayerfan]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I posted this a couple of days ago and art bell show just reperted on it live a minate ago.

[edit on 5-10-2004 by slayerfan]

[edit on 5-10-2004 by slayerfan]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That's odd.. I wonder what's going on. Be sure to update if you hear anything else!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm at MSU, so I'll see if I what I can find out.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Grand Haven Beach is in Grand haven,a town just north(about 10 miles),the park in Holland has a different name(Holland State Park).I lived there for my whole life, and this has happend before.If it rained reccently, the Grand River,(flowing through and out of GH beach), fills with sewage from a city called Grand Rapids who has a poor system and are too stupid to fix the problem.If it rains heavy, thousands of gallons of sewage overflow into the rivers.......its really gross.There are always animal die offs from toxic water...so the squirls were thirsty most likely. Unless its terrorism( I dought it).

top topics

join