It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong, Talk About Transparent, PooPoos Apollo Fraud , Then Proceeds to Go All Ballistic

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

So, the H20 of Aerozine 50 "combustion" is going to be very hot, but in an imagined LM shadow, it would radiate away its heat/energy in short order.

say what?? radiate away quickly.. in short order?? believe me, im no chemist but even i know that is complete pus. Leave the water thing alone and stop pretending you know anything about chemistry, its a little embarrassing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

There are dozens of pieces of highly credible evidence that demonstrate with unmitigated metaphysical certitude that the Apollo Missions, ALL OF THEM, EACH AND EVERY BOGUS ONE, ARE FRAUDULENT

reply to post by syrinx high priest

The most potent single demonstration of Apollo fraudulence, as said demonstration deals with Apollo 8, and in so proving this mission never happened, proves indeed that not a one ship traversed cislunar space, is the Borman cislunar bogus diarrhea and phony floating puke in a zero G cabin demonstration. .

I invite you to begin you own personal investigation into Apollo's fraudulence by asking yourself the simple question, "Would you, syrinx high priest, take Seconal intentionally in an effort to make yourself sick in outer space, and thereby knowingly jeopardize the lives of your crewmates of whom you personally had charge ?"

Of course you would not. But Frank Borman claims he would, and this is only the tip of the contradiction-berg when it comes to one's studying the Apollo 8 cislunar levitating loose stool and floating puke tale.

Not a single NASA physician or other physician of note has stepped forward to effectively counter this, not to mention our other charges of Apollo fraud based on Bogus NASA medicine.

We have turned the tables on the NASA boys. As you know, they are ever so fond of saying, "what do you know about rocketry ? You are far from qualified to speak to the topic of Apollo's authenticity/inauthenticity."

To these agents of the now reeling Apollo official narrative we say, "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT INFECTIOUS DIARRHEA ? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT INFLUENZA ? AND ARE YOU NOT EVER SO SORRY NOW, HAVING WRITTEN THAT SILLY NONSENSE IN YOUR SILLY APOLLO NARRATIVE ? TOO LATE, THE BALLGAME IS WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY OVER....."

A startling, a truly amazing turn of events, a handful of physicians, in one year's time no less, have proven Apollo fraudulent in an absolute sense. And the proofs of fraud are so simple in a sense, so elegant, thanks in no small part to the hard work of my colleagues. I certainly do not take all the credit, I have penned much of what we have presented publicly, at least in outline, though of course, the best is yet to come.

Any NASA docs want to debate us, get this thing over with, get the astronauts a good night's sleep, help them die with a little dignity and peace ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Seek professional help. Now.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Don't bluff me, I am rather good at this sort of thing

Not embarrassing. That is straightforward stoichiometry. Nothing fancy. I am rather expert at chemistry, and that would be an understatement as you may eventually learn, though no need to overplay what is already a fabulous hand. This is about finding truth after all, and very much NOT about showing who is "the smarter".

Our goal here, I am sure we can collectively agree, is to get Neil Armstrong to quit urinating on our backs, and also let him know we understand on some level. Let him tell his truth, and allow him to leave the planet, this time for real, this time with some dignity. He is not a young man, and he is in great pain over this scam he got suckered into.

Back to some simple points, we all know that for the most part, given the absence of an atmosphere, there is no conduction or convection on the moon as regards mechanisms of heat transfer, so in terms of dealing with temperature increases and decreases, heat exchange, radiation is the main currency in play here.

You would do well to not try and bluff me here. I am rather good at this sort of thing. Chemistry/chemical engineering fundamentals, not to mention heat exchange and thermoregulation. With regard to the latter subject, the human physiology of temperature homeostasis, that is a longstanding interest of mine, and you shall witness my expertise finding its mark and wounding this bogus Apollo tale terribly. But I am getting ahead of myself, there is much groundwork to lay.

You guys might want to call a chemist and a doc/physiologist too if you ain't got one, 'cuz in this department, and with regard to this bogus EVA scenario, I am fixing to do some major PERP chop busting. To say the narrative here is rife with possibilities as regards our opportunities for its exposure would be a grand understatement. And if you think i am bluffing , just wait around, things are about to get very interesting.

Better grab a Guyton.......
edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: removed "is"

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: added "part"

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: added "main"

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: added "that", find> witness, find> finding

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: wound>wounding, the> this

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: commas

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: added, "/physiologist"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

the text in your post and the video you linked are like riddles. Can you please simply state the issue you have with Borman's illness, clearly and concisely, without any posturing?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

im not bluffing you.. im calling your bluff, you are NOT an expert chemist, im not an expert chemist and even i know the blinding mistake you have assumed.

answer this one simple question:

what does heated water do when exposed to a vacuum?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by bokonon2010

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Mufcutcakeyumyum
reply to post by Rob37n

I for one have never contemplated this, and am intrigued.
Doing a bit of quick delving, I found this, which to me onlt partly explains.
It says the pod depressurized, then the hatch was opened and gear tossed out. Does this mean whilst the door was open, they were exposed whilst in their suits? Surely opening the door would have reversed the depressurization process?

www.airspacemag.com...

Enter pod, pressurize, take of backpacks, hook up to pod's air supply via hoses while keeping the suits on, depressurize, open hatch, throw out stuff...easy game

What a ridiculous idea! The air would suck in through the open hatch and blow astronots inside!

Here is the procedure, step by step. I highlighted the part that you may have missed:

- Enter pod
- pressurize
- take off backpacks
- hook up to pod's air supply via hoses while keeping the suits on
- depressurize [this may be what you missed, bokonon]
- open hatch
- throw out stuff

for completeness, I would add,
- close hatch
- repressurize
- take off helmet, breathe LEM's air
- unhook from LEM's air supply
- go home

How could they go home through the closed hatch?

Suppose they escaped unnoticed, without helmet's gold visors would not they be blinded by the moonshine?

edit on 30.5.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Borman's medical care, Borman's behavior in the context of his alleged cislunar illness and that of his physician(s) trying to diagnose and treat him from 100,000 mile away, all of it is inconsistent with the activities of real medical people working on a real medical problem of this nature, ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND THE HIGH STAKES, such that we can say with certainty the illness never occurred. And if the illness never occurred, Borman was never in cislunar space, and so all of Apollo is in consequence proven fraudulent. Borman is exposed as an actor here. Details to follow if you are so interested in them.

The Borman illness actually exposes the Apollo CM toilet in a general sense as unhygienic, so much so that the trips would have simply been untenable, based solely on that.

Think of this for openers, one of the things they "thought" Borman might have had was INFLUENZA. Imagine if that were the case, if he really might have had INFLUENZA, HIS INFLUENZA INFECTED RESPIRATORY TRACT SECRETIONS, STOOL AND VOMITUS FLOATING ABOUT A ZERO G CABIN FOR THE OTHERS TO INGEST AND ASPIRATE, how would doctors have reacted ? Were any of this real, another simple thing he might have had would have been food poisoning. Ask yourself how people/medical personnel should have reacted/would have reacted to that possibility ? And so forth and so on and on and on.... Now go and read about the Borman illness on your own, learn about the official story, learn about what they claimed happened.

Start with the Chaikin book if you have it and I will get back to you. If you are interested in the details here, how the fraud is proven in an absolute sense based on the Borman illness, I will lay them out for you.

Gotta' run but will give you more, lots more if you are so curious, in a bit. You will need to read a fair amount, but if you are really interested, even if you are not a medical person, you shall find that the rather startling truth of Apollo inauthenticity is readily apparent from this one simple vantage, the bogus Borman illness.

Thank you for for the excellent question....
edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: removed comma

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: added "it"

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: caps

edit on 30-5-2012 by decisively because: added "RESPIRATORY TRACT SECRETIONS"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

obviously they close the hatch while INSIDE the LM in order to re-pressurize the craft.. was that a serious question?

and they wont be blinded, it might take time to adjust from the brightness and darkness when walking between the sunlight and shadow but the moon surface willl hardly blind you.. i think a snow field has more intense light reflection than the moon does, although im not sure on that.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Onward, let us deal in and post the fact, time is a wasting.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Here is the procedure, step by step. I highlighted the part that you may have missed:

- Enter pod
- pressurize
- take off backpacks
- hook up to pod's air supply via hoses while keeping the suits on
- depressurize [this may be what you missed, bokonon]
- open hatch
- throw out stuff

for completeness, I would add,
- close hatch
- repressurize
- take off helmet, breathe LEM's air
- unhook from LEM's air supply
- go home

How could they go home through the closed hatch?

Suppose they escaped unnoticed, without helmet's gold visors would not they be blinded by the moonshine?

I don't quite get what you are saying...

While they threw their backpacks out the open hatch, they stayed inside the LEM, while still suited up, and with their spacesuits attached to the LEM's life support.

When they were done throwing things through the hatch, they closed the hatch door, re-pressurized the LEM, took off their helmets, and detached their space suits from the LEM's life support.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Borman's medical care, Borman's behavior in the context of his alleged cislunar illness and that of his physician(s) trying to diagnose and treat him from 100,000 mile away, all of it is inconsistent with the activities of real medical people working on a real medical problem of this nature, ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND THE HIGH STAKES, such that we can say with certainty the illness never occurred. And if the illness never occurred, Borman was never in cislunar space, and so all of Apollo is in consequence proven fraudulent. Borman is exposed as an actor here. Details to follow if you are so interested in them.

would you have the doctor teleport to him?? is it impossible for astronauts to get sick on board and show no symptoms prior to launch?? is it completely impossible for berry to tell borman what drugs to take to help alleviate the symptoms??

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

heated water sublimates in a vacuum.. since there is no atmosphere any water vapour expelled at high velocity will travel a large distance, and water vapour exposed to sunlight is broken down rapidly.
edit on 30-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

really it took you about 2hrs between your "half-dozen friends" to research and work out the chemical formulas for the reactions.. and i dont even think you got UDMH right. and now you are claiming to be an expert chemist?? is this how you claimed to be a physician as well?? from research and reading biographies?? is this how you got to be a champion navigator as well??

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm not joking. If you don't seek professional help, there is nothing I can do for you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Honestly I didn't read your last 3 posts filled with chemistry and numbers because it would mean nothing to me.

None of it answers the question of "Why would they travel 238,900 just to pick up contaminated rocks?"

Indeed, by Occam's razor, the conjecture of such travel is nonsense.

Apollo 14 crewmen show off lunar rocks during meeting with newsmen -- NASA Photo ID: S71-20373

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

THAT is a great photo!!

There seems to be no "point" behind an "Apollo Hoax Believer" posting it, though.

Except, of course.....a photo like that simply cements the REALITY of Apollo.....so, thanks!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You do realize you have ZERO credibility left, right? You haven't made a single good point to support your claims, and every time you're proven wrong, you simply ignore it. That's laughable

STOOL AND VOMITUS FLOATING ABOUT A ZERO G CABIN

You do realize they had systems in place to prevent this, right? For someone claiming to know what he's talking about you seem surprisingly uneducated about the subject.

I still wanna know where all this unfounded anger is coming from. It clearly can't be the missions not having happened, because your points are pure garbage in that respect. Fired from NASA? Astronaut stole your GF? What is it

PS: Your use of words makes you seem very very childish.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

and they wont be blinded, it might take time to adjust from the brightness and darkness when walking between the sunlight and shadow but the moon surface willl hardly blind you.. i think a snow field has more intense light reflection than the moon does, although im not sure on that.

Figured that out, astronots could use their sunglasses outside LM:

How smart!
though Buzz sold his sunglasses:
www.spaceflownartifacts.com...

Originally posted by choos

obviously they close the hatch while INSIDE the LM in order to re-pressurize the craft..

This is the point - how they went home unnoticed if the hatch was closed?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

What do you mean by "unnoticed"??? The entire "getting rid of backpacks" thing was a standard procedure that wasn't even all the complicated as I and others have shown.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

THAT is hilarious!!!

Some idiot, at one point, added the "Sunglasses Pocket" on the EVA suit, as a joke....and YOU fell for it!!!

It's too funny.....when boobs don't realize that they are being 'punked'!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join