It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Emotional Support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by Rustyk

Do you offer financial support?

Yes...my "two cents"

edit on 27-5-2012 by Rustyk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I tend to agree with you.I personally do not talk about personal problems online...but if I did I'd make sure I leave out certain details.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by Rustyk
reply to post by g146541

I discourage seeking of MENTAL help here. I am offering EMOTIONAL support. When things get rough, it can be nice to just vent, and be heard. To know you aren't alone.

Tomato, Tomahto.
Potato, Potahto.
I'd be careful "venting" to even my close friends yet alone doing it online.
Some people are truly alone nothing can be done about that, even with all of the "I'm here for yous" in the world.
I just want to caution folks on what they'd be willing to type into their collection box.

Good advice indeed. People should be careful of what they say/do on the interweb... One should always use discretion when asking for help here (or doing anything on the net, for that matter).

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Phantom here,reporting for duty

No matter how much we disagree in here,we all fight for the same thing,the truth and a better world,where people are there for each other.
Let's start to change the world from the crazy place that it is,to a wonderful,new world.

Sometimes the words:"Don't worry everything is going to be alright",have the power to make someone feel better and smile.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
And

Yes. Sometimes all you need is just that little "it's gonna be OK" to make things a little bit better.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wanted to bump this...Mods if you feel i need not do this, just message me and I will stop

edit on 31-5-2012 by Rustyk because: added pic

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join