It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everquest and Fansy the famous Bard.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Greetings,

No game every made captured my heart quite like Everquest did, even though there was alot wrong with it looking back, I wouldn't trade that gaming experience for anything in the world, loved every minute of it (actually 163 days played worth) but of the all the things Everquest I like to look back on there is something I still find hilarious to this day and I would like to share it with you in the hopes you have not seen or heard of it before.

There was a famous Bard who once played on Sullon Zek a no rules pvp server. It used to be that you could not kill a player below level six and because of that, Fansy's legendary journey through Everquest began. Although he was the ultimate griefer he did so with style and thoughtfulness as he fought tirelessly against the bad guys.

Take a quick look HERE to read a couple of these great stories complete with screen shots of the actual in game chat logs and chaos. If you every played Everquest and wan't a good hard laugh, do your self a favor and check it out.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i remember the days of EQ when levelling in oasis of mar and that damn SG that spawned would kill me while i was camping caiman's with my SK
cazel was it.
I will say that it was an amazing experience the old days of everquest that wasnt a game for kids like WoW abd other titles these days i miss the old style mmorpgs only the constant grinding could get annoying

join