It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ministry of Defence expert probes new Primrose Hill UFO hum reports.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi.

www.hamhigh.co.uk...

Mystery continues to surround a humming noise heard in and around Primrose Hill after further witness reports of the phenomenon. The Ham&High reported in February this year an unidentified “deep resonating humming” coming from all directions at once in Primrose Hill, which was logged on the UK UFO Sightings website.

The UFO report earlier in the year described the noise as a “deep resonating humming sound coming from the near distance” and said that four people had heard the sound at the same time. Nick Pope, who ran the Ministry of Defence’s UFO project from 1991 to 1994 and worked for the MoD for 21 years, refuted the idea that the sounds might be caused by extraterrestrial phenomenon.

A more radical explanation was offered by Phil Francis, an intergalatic politics researcher from Holloway, who said the sounds were probably due to the US government’s High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). “I personally think it’s down to HAARP, which is mainly a US government project which is altering the earth’s ionosphere - a layer of the earth’s atmosphere. One of the effects is changing weather patterns.”

It seems that more government officials are getting involved with figuring out where these strange noises are coming from. I read somewhere that Canada's government is investigating the noises / hum coming from Michigan.

I think it has something to do with haarp or the shifting of the magnetic field.

Maybe we'll know someday......

Peace.

new topics

join