It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDAA Prepares for war with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This guy Posted some videos and shows what Dennis Kunnich is saying. He also posts some videos in which the Deputy PM of Israel admits that Iran DID NOT threaten to wipe Israel off the map. The truth haters are not gonna like this.

NDAA Preparing for war:

Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel out:

So, What IF Iran Did Get a Nuclear Weapon?

edit on 043131p://5America/ChicagoSat, 26 May 2012 04:36:13 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I would probably watch these videos if they didn't look like a 5 year old did the editing.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MidKnight

If you want to complain about the editing do so on a AV forum or CGI forum. We are talking about the content of the message itself.

In otherwords, you did not watch the video and choose to comment on the messengers video editing capabilities?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidKnight
I would probably watch these videos if they didn't look like a 5 year old did the editing.

If you're going to waste everyone's time by writing a comment like that, at least add a word or two about the subject at hand, videos or no videos.

Oh, nevermind, you probably are busy gaining manna in w.o.w.
-----------------------

I'm glad to see somebody high up like that going on the record for the Ahmadinejad misquote. That's such a simple yet enormous propaganda piece, it'd be so amazing to somehow correct the public perception of it.

And man I've been loving me some Kucinich lately. He keeps coming up in my daily thoughts and convos over the past couple weeks. Hopefully its a premonition, that guy knows whats up
edit on 26-5-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidKnight

Just delete your account here, thank you.

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You know the issue I have with these videos and "fake information"?

Well,

1- "just because Iran voices a political opinion" is an excuse. The people of Iran are not ALLOWED to have a political voice so how can Iran then as a country have an opinion? No artist in Iran is free to show the backward politics for what they are in a cartoon.

Only the gang of ayatollahs is allowed to have a political opinion. And does the person who made those videos, HONESTLY believe that the opinion of the ayatollahs is the opinion of Iranians? He certainly implies it, and as such, he showboats his ignorance.

2- The CONTINUOUS assumption that Ahmadinejad is a major power broker in Iran. Of course he would say that he wants democracy, he's the "progressive" one while the ones wielding all the power, the ayatollahs, are the backward religious morons that Ahmadinejad HAS to represent, lest he wants to lose his head.

3- The CONTINUOUS assumption that Iran is a paradise and should be allowed to do what it wants. That has gotten the people of Iran nowhere, because those people inside Iran that are allowed to do what they want are the religious class and their relatives! The rest are sheep to the slaughter, tied to religious law and controlled by moral police.

4- The BLATANT ignorance of Iran's history, the blatant ignorance of how intertwined Iran's regime is with it's apparent(not actual) enemies.

So once again, defending what cannot be defended will only net you bad karma mister OP. And of course, show your ignorance concerning this subject.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
S+F
How people still believe the propaganda against Iran is beyond me.

I'm sick to death of the US, NATO, UK, Israel etc , continuously going on about wanting to attack Iran.

All we hear about is war or terror threats.
They want to sort out their economies instead of wasting billions attacking and occupying country after country.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

You do know that Iran is a theocracy and therefore, no amount of propaganda will live up to what they ACTUALLY do to Iranians. You do know that right? Or are you on the "hate America, love Iran" bandwagon? Which I don't mind, as long as you are not in favor of Iran's theocratic regime...since they torture and kill without reprisal.

You actually do KNOW that the situation in Iran is bad for its people and that freedom does not exist there. Right?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

America is just as much a theocracy with these controlling interest groups:

Evangelical's who want to destroy the middle east because it is in their version of the bible

Zionists who want the greater Israel at all costs who are still awaiting their religious messiah.

Corporatists who worship money and will let a country burn to the ground and will manipulate and kill its own people for the dollar

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

America is just as much a theocracy with these controlling interest groups:

No it is not. Snap out of it. You cannot be charged in US courts with "Enemy of God". The US is NOT a theocracy, not as much a theocracy, nor even in the same ballpark as the Islamic regime. The simple fact that if you, as an American would comment like you do about the American government and its leaders, in Iran, as an Iranian about the religious leaders or the government, you would not be a free man. In fact, you'd be wanted and jailed. Ever hear about Moussavi after the protests? No? Guess why?

Evangelical's who want to destroy the middle east because it is in their version of the bible

Those evangelicals are referred to as "special people" because they follow a religion of which they haven't read the scriptures of.

Zionists who want the greater Israel at all costs who are still awaiting their religious messiah.

This is about Iran. And if you would study Iran and the Islamic regime, the changes after the revolution in school material, making reading the Quran mandatory for kids...creating a moral police, killing people because they are "enemies of God"...destroying Iranian history and culture and replacing it with Islamic versions of history.

And you dare to speak about Zionists? Have you EVER taken a closer look at Iran? If anything, those turban wearing loonies are the greatest friends that Zionists(as an ideology) could have.

Corporatists who worship money and will let a country burn to the ground and will manipulate and kill its own people for the dollar

Meanwhile, in Iran people are hungry and the religious elite have their kids driving around in Lamborghini's. Do you know all these things about Iran?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
You cannot be charged in US courts with "Enemy of God"

Can't you though? (State = God)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
America is just as much a theocracy

Lol.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by lambros56

You do know that Iran is a theocracy and therefore, no amount of propaganda will live up to what they ACTUALLY do to Iranians. You do know that right? Or are you on the "hate America, love Iran" bandwagon? Which I don't mind, as long as you are not in favor of Iran's theocratic regime...since they torture and kill without reprisal.

You actually do KNOW that the situation in Iran is bad for its people and that freedom does not exist there. Right?

What I DO know is that Iran haven't got a nuclear missile and I DO know they haven't threatened Anyone and I DO know that the western media and governments do nothing but lie to us.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

You cannot be charged in US courts with "Enemy of God"

Can't you though? (State = God)

Are you being serious?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
An Iran War could indeed mean the end of the US as we know it.
We need to spread this message around, word needs to get out about their lies and hypocrisy. Star and Flag 2u.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
OK, so I should delete my account why?

I am sorry, I personally cannot take any information that is being presented in a comic book fashion (quite badly too) as being serious. I know the topic is, but the content of the video screams "I don't know what I'm doing" to me.(and yes, i did try to watch it, until I became too annoyed with the presentation).

Want me to take it seriously.....then present it in a serious fashion. But hey to each his own.

Flame me or Blame me, I don't really care, for you are welcome to your opinion, just like I am.

add: By the way, W.O.W. sucks (opinion), I don't play it. so why would you assume that I'm "too busy collecting mana"
edit on 30-5-2012 by MidKnight because: add

top topics

join